Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (359987 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by chid3x: 9:34am On May 09, 2013
Michky: FRAUD! SCAM! VFL IS PURE SCAM. Dont say you werent warned o.

My brother nairabet vfl is not scam! You may like to know that I am a VFL trader not bettor. I turned 28k to about 95k in less than two weeks only for me to give my account to a friend that introduced me to VFL and he wrecked the account to 0.00NGN in 3 days! I nearly cry, after hours of calculating stakes and trading all just went in a twinkle thats why i had to return to the usually 1x2 betting.
My bros Vfl can make you rich overnight or super broke faster than you re realise. all you need to trade Vfl is a system that works........if you have questions on VFL, ask me don't buy any ebook.....am not bragging but one thing I know is that I know roughly 90% of what is contained in any of those ebooks.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 10:00am On May 09, 2013
......tђiƨ VFL again? 'ish' .
It's a complete compound gambling system but lovers °ƒ 'get rich quick' packages will find it interesting.

#VFLMyFoot!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2013
chid3x:

My brother nairabet vfl is not scam! You may like to know that I am a VFL trader not bettor. I turned 28k to about 95k in less than two weeks only for me to give my account to a friend that introduced me to VFL and he wrecked the account to 0.00NGN in 3 days! I nearly cry, after hours of calculating stakes and trading all just went in a twinkle thats why i had to return to the usually 1x2 betting.
My bros Vfl can make you rich overnight or super broke faster than you re realise. all you need to trade Vfl is a system that works........if you have questions on VFL, ask me don't buy any ebook.....am not bragging but one thing I know is that I know roughly 90% of what is contained in any of those ebooks.
Do u av any system for VFL?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by diji04(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2013
pls can somebody study this match for me Helsinki vs IFK Mariehamn over 1.5, Viking vs FK Haugesund -1 to win, El Zamalek vs Petrojet -1 to win, AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven 1or2 to win.pls i need ur help on this market.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2013
diji04: pls can somebody study this match for me Helsinki vs IFK Mariehamn over 1.5, Viking vs FK Haugesund -1 to win, El Zamalek vs Petrojet -1 to win, AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven 1or2 to win.pls i need ur help on this market.

Magicians in the house where art thou. Somebody needs ur help.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 11:09am On May 09, 2013
samnazarit:

Ɣe$, I was convinced by the H2H thg.
Ok.
Baseball, basketball and tennis pays me more these days.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2013
chid3x:

Dont be deceived by the cheap antics of the bookies. they let you win and then they take it all away! Try turning 28k into 95k again on VFL, and you'll see what I mean. NEWSFLASH: If the bookies were losing on their VFL, they would have shut it down long ago
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akinalabi(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2013
chid3x: For example our own local Nairabet (which we all dream of wrecking but it's seemingly waxing stronger with our money)

My brother, why you wicked like this na? shocked cry
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2013
akinalabi:

Hehehehehe. LOOK! Akin alabi got a sense of humor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by eedriyz(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2013
jasper7:
Hehehehehe. LOOK! Akin alabi got a sense of humor cheesy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2013
Tampines Rovers vs Geylang International::
over 2.5 odd 1.55

or over 1.5
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akinalabi(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2013
Michky: FRAUD! SCAM! VFL IS PURE SCAM. Dont say you werent warned o.

Una too like the word scam. Wetin be scam there?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2013
Absolutely delightful day. What next
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by princeuk21(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2013
chid3x:

oya talk how we go take do am angry
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 1:41pm On May 09, 2013
akinalabi:

Una too like the word scam. Wetin be scam there?
See this man o. Like say we no know wetin dey inside VFL. Anyways, no bookie fit chop my money for vfl again. Make una come outside for real life games and take my money fair and square. No more giving me with one hand and using the other hand to collect it back. Me i know wetin dey inside vfl. I go stop here for now. But Akin, punters dey complain say una no dey pay early again. Hope say una don rectify am sha.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 2:43pm On May 09, 2013
Una don force Mr. Akin to talk.... grin grin grin
Me no won wreck any bookie o! Na chop make I chop I want...... LOL
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2013
udemzy_udex: Tampines Rovers vs Geylang International::
over 2.5 odd 1.55

or over 1.5

Hmm...this teams fail to produce more goals as they use to..

Move on to another match.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by diji04(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2013
wat do think about this match AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 3:32pm On May 09, 2013
diji04: wat do think about this match AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven
BTTS and over 2.5 goals is very likely to occur in d match.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 3:41pm On May 09, 2013
chid3x:

You see eh, whether its nairabet or ladbrks vfl, they are all the same scam. There are so many things happening behind the curtain that most punters are not aware of. I need not say more. Repeating myself is not much fun these days.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jeak123(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2013
diji04: wat do think about this match AZ Alkmaar vs PSV Eindhoven

Do know that this match is a cup tie and not a league match. So, tread carefully here. There are a lot of surprises in cup matches where favourites don't usually win. Ope dis guides ur judgement and analysis of dis match.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by chid3x: 4:02pm On May 09, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Do u av any system for VFL?
Yeah...like 3 of them
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by chid3x: 4:10pm On May 09, 2013
samnazarit: ......tђiƨ VFL again? 'ish' .
It's a complete compound gambling system but lovers °ƒ 'get rich quick' packages will find it interesting.

#VFLMyFoot!

Well some persons would never go near vfl. But with a system you can make very high profits....if you want to do vfl, i strongly advice you to use ladbrokes instead of Nairabet cos the volatility of nairabet vfl is very high and has very short odds!

I am not advocating vfl but i know that i have used it and it's profitable!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2013
VfL is a no no for me
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by chid3x: 4:34pm On May 09, 2013
akinalabi:

Bro Akin, them say 'necessity is the mother of all inventions' na because of how nairabet don chop me na im make me dey look for ways to beat the bookie!(nairabet) gringringrin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by sammyhaven: 4:43pm On May 09, 2013
- Ad removed -
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2013
sammyhaven: HOW TO GET YOUR 9MONTHS SALARY IN ADVANCE?

Failure is your name.

I knew the 21 rules of Seun is a hoax, if not this moferthucker should have had his account banned for derailing a thread.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Herdeoye(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2013
akraym:

Failure is your name.

I knew the 21 rules of Seun is a hoax, if not this moferthucker should have had his account banned for derailing a thread.
This is epic!!!
Dat aside, take it easy on him. You know you could get yourself banned too for using swear words.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bekky1: 6:55pm On May 09, 2013
Pls is dis game ok
Leicester vs watford
Over 1.5
Over 11 corners
Btb
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2013
bekky1: Pls is dis game ok
Leicester vs watford
Over 1.5
Over 11 corners
Btb
Over 1.5 could be OK, but that over 11.5 corners seems too much to me.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 7:33pm On May 09, 2013
bekky1: Pls is dis game ok
Leicester vs watford
Over 1.5
Over 11 corners
Btb
Over1.5 should be good
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2013
Oh Great!

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.