Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (360020 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 12:32am On Jul 16, 2013
ichidodo: Cry cry baby. boo-hoo-hoo.Dont blow that account o! The last thing we want is a paternal rope-hanging.

nice you've learnt another one from ya master cheesy but don't use those words on ya racked agonized mom...c'mon boi
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 12:34am On Jul 16, 2013
valboy20:

go n look for ya father.. his dread is becoming longer than ya momma twa't forest
Lame, go and look at your notepad again, i think you missed something.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2013
ichidodo: Lame, go and look at your notepad again, i think you missed something.

is that too much for your blockhead?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 12:38am On Jul 16, 2013
valboy20:

nice you've learnt another one from ya master cheesy but don't use those words on ya racked agonized mom...c'mon boi
Just dont let your brain dead papa die for nothing.DONT BLOW THAT ACCOUNT.hehehe,GOD knows the old shiite head has tried enough already.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 12:42am On Jul 16, 2013
valboy20:

is that too much for your blockhead?
Blockhead, smockhead all na lame.What is happenin?Are you runnin out of vocabs?? O.k lemme dash you one. Monkey.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2013
ichidodo: Just dont let your brain dead papa die for nothing.DONT BLOW THAT ACCOUNT.hehehe,GOD knows the old shiite head has tried enough already.

clueless boi, keeps repeating his a*s...what do you expect of a dunce whom I picked from the decomposing dregs.. boi there's still room for improvement..inugo? grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 12:42am On Jul 16, 2013
ichidodo: Lame, go and look at your notepad again, i think you missed something.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 12:44am On Jul 16, 2013
ichidodo: Blockhead, smockhead all na lame.What is happenin?Are you runnin out of vocabs?? O.k lemme dash you one. Monkey.

that's not impressive to win ya masters vocab haha grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 12:44am On Jul 16, 2013
ichidodo: Just dont let your brain dead papa die for nothing.DONT BLOW THAT ACCOUNT.hehehe,GOD knows the old shiite head has tried enough already.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 12:46am On Jul 16, 2013
ichidodo: Have you seen my pure bred bingo?! yes the one that eats shiit? I don't know, i was feeding him bullshiit and he just up and left in tears.Please if you see him tell him i still gat more shiite for him and i gat all the whole time in the world to wait 4 him.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 12:47am On Jul 16, 2013
ichidodo: I think the rope is for you after blowing the school fees your braindead dad worked so hard for, then the rope will be handed over to your father to use.Wouldnt say i blame the old dumb f**k, Its so hard raising a loser of a cesspit son.Shame
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2013
ichidodo: Aint got no modafuking dopelines, but i sure know how to give some whoopass.Lol
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 12:49am On Jul 16, 2013
he's retreating indirectly..chinekeme grin quoting paps

ama bust a cap into ya skull when next ya step up.

oya start reading ma notes.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 12:50am On Jul 16, 2013
ichidodo: Well i guess the bank roll is too cheap to be taken seriously, after struggling to fund account, you will struggle to make it that is if you don't blow it like the loser that you are afterwhich then you will to struggle exchange and spend the meagre profits. See your life. Newbies take note.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2013
valboy20: he's retreating indirectly..chinekeme grin quoting paps

ama bust a cap into ya skull when next ya step up.

oya start reading ma notes.
Who daash monkey banana. Anuofia. My problem is with the poor old bastard of a father, who will soon commit suicide because of a LLLLLOOOOOSSSSEEEERRRR son of a biitch, he's got.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2013
iykewhizzy: 100% SURE BANKER MATCH
Salvador - Haiti
Pick: Under 2.5 goals@1.59

whizzy we don they open our mouthx to chop this one
0-0 HT

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2013
ichidodo: Who daash monkey banana. Anuofia. My problem is with the poor old bastard of a father, who will soon commit suicide because of a LLLLLOOOOOSSSSEEEERRRR son of a biitch, he's got.
And when he is done they will toss his bloated body into the evil forest to rot away.Looser father,looser son.Family looser.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ANAgency(m): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2013
House, any tips for today please. England vs Russia spoilt it for me yesterday.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by iykewhizzy: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Which one una dey curse each other? Where this Oga Spambot sef?? Make em come do em work.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Where's ma biitch?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 1:41am On Jul 16, 2013
ma boi hit harder before you get ma reply. . . ya master needx to rest..cheesy you won't earn ma reply wid ya nursery rhymes..so try stepping up ya game grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 2:04am On Jul 16, 2013
My donkey next time dont be greedy learn to face your front and when in an e-fight don't call for help you will always look like a wuss which of course you are.Remember not to blow that account cuz we don't want to view your dead pops hanging on the ceiling. grin ;DBwahahahaha.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 2:12am On Jul 16, 2013
My today ticket
birkirkara - maribor tip 2
s.tiraspol - sutreska tip 1
Bate - sharktar tip 1
fola - din zagreb tip 2
akureyi - grindavik tip
total odd 4.12
staking 2K on this
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 3:53am On Jul 16, 2013
iykewhizzy: 100% SURE BANKER MATCH
Salvador - Haiti
Pick: Under 2.5 goals@1.59

bet won with ease grin

that shows the difference between a punter and a frustrated ba*stard. the ninny saw many goals in this typa match..hahahacheesy cyclop they predict match? grin

sorry guyx, ma dodo is about to get burnt, catch y'all lera
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 5:30am On Jul 16, 2013
seriously, this valbouy vs ichidodo whatever is annoying. Is this fighting or showoff.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akraym(m): 5:35am On Jul 16, 2013
@holuphisayor. Please represent the Group F well. I know say e nor easy, but try your best.
#Favoured
#Famous
#Flamboyant
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by holuphisayor(m): 5:36am On Jul 16, 2013
akraym: @holuphisayor. Please represent the Group F well. I know say e nor easy, but try your best.
#Favoured
#Famous
#Flamboyant
I see u bro, I go try grin grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by ichidodo: 6:23am On Jul 16, 2013
valboy20:

bet won with ease grin

that shows the difference between a punter and a frustrated ba*stard. the ninny saw many goals in this typa match..hahahacheesy cyclop they predict match? grin

sorry guyx, ma dodo is about to get burnt, catch y'all lera
Just makin an observation btw How much did you bet? 5$?? cheap bastarrd.Hurry up and loose all that money since the term ' the house always wins' only applies to morons like you.hehehehe, give your old man close marking o! because he might want to end his miserable life,who wouldn't? its better than raising a loser low-life creep.Hehehehe.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Ichidodo and Valboy shud get a room. You guys are stringing. When do the finals start?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Manutd19: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2013
jasper7: Ichidodo and Valboy shud get a room. You guys are stringing. When do the finals start?

jasper how is the Vfl stuff going? Bn trying to get in touch with you. Still working?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by iykomo0(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2013
instead of this e-fights. Ì would av loved u guys to join hands 2geda for the betterness of thìs thread.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by holuphisayor(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2013
SOCCER TIPS FOR TODAY

Tanjong Pagar United FC vs Albirex Niigata FC (under 2.5)@1.95

Woodlands Wellington vs Young Lions (under 2.5)@ 2.20

Gangwon FC vs FC Seoul (over 2.5) 1.72

Jeonbuk Motors vs Daejeon Citizen (over 2.5) 1.47

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.