Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (360050 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mayowura:
Ha oga monsuru!
I've been on POB since following odds changes buh under 160.5 never show-faced,its only o/u156.5.... Which bookmarker you get it from bro?
Confirmed....POB actually went O/U 160 @1st QTR bro....I picked it then......more greens
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
BEAT<DA>BOOKIES:
u are gud to go bro...
I don dae knw d scope 4 dis under 20 BB....I WIL DROP IT LATER
That's my problem with u oga Monsuru..... No be everything den dey drop for here..... Here na bookies/punters forum
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by BEATDABOOKIES: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
juwoonn:
That's my problem with u oga Monsuru..... No be everything den dey drop for here..... Here na bookies/punters forum
TRUE TALK BRO....D SAME TIN HAPUN TO MY 1ST SYSTEM.. It hardly work nw
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by BEATDABOOKIES: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
LAZY RUSSIANgrin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
akinakinyele: House, pls i av funded my webmoney account and i need someone to pls explain the step to follow in funding my POB account as it has not been successful since morning that i have been doing it. Thank you as you help me out.
Bros sebi u dey here when everybody dey talk trueXgold to perfect money and to POB..... Na d one way wey I sabi be dat
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Longfellow: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
BEAT<DA>BOOKIES:
LAZY RUSSIANgrin
bro do u tink am save@over 140
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
juwoonn:
Bros sebi u dey here when everybody dey talk trueXgold to perfect money and to POB..... Na d one way wey I sabi be dat

Lol...im don carry case.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
akinakinyele: House, pls i av funded my webmoney account and i need someone to pls explain the step to follow in funding my POB account as it has not been successful since morning that i have been doing it. Thank you as you help me out.

it's quite easy to fund bro..select webmoney as your deposit option on POB n make sure you ain't depositing the exact money on your webmoney account.. .0.5% of the money you depositing will be deducted
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by BEATDABOOKIES: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Longfellow:
bro do u tink am save@over 140
dis fellaz wae i dae see go fit score 4 2nd quart?...i neva stake sha
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: Akabay( m), lekkie073 (m),
plerooma, nwanjilove (m), Mr. Mann(m),
bomking4x , karugirl( f), AMAZINNGRACE , yemibayo
(m), Usolace(m), bekky1 , Longfellow, Mayowura ,
tomm2580 (m) and 3 guest(s)

who's that karugirl?.. ID yourself kia kia
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by karugirl(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
boyz please I need some assistance here. I have followed you guys since season 5 and learnt how to fund my account and all.
Just placed my first bet today on arsenal and won some. I just want to ask what is the difference between "draw no bet" and "match betting" .I am guessing that "match betting" entails that if I bet on arsenal to win and they draw I will loose my money?
Thanks a lot.
ps: You guys make sports more inetresting
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Longfellow: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
@monsuru am sein under160 in dis game o
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Longfellow: @monsuru am sein under160 in dis game o
Dts a possibility....with a lill stake av risked under 164 when I had d chance
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
If (iyke)whizzy's also playing in-play BB, i bet he's gonna love it......

Any wiseman in here can decode my comment, and there you have it...
When you have it, just keep it to your privacy...

I smell bookies in here
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by akinakinyele: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
@ Valboy20 and Juwonn..Thanks
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
karugirl: boyz please I need some assistance here. I have followed you guys since season 5 and learnt how to fund my account and all.
Just placed my first bet today on arsenal and won some. I just want to ask what is the difference between "draw no bet" and "match betting" .I am guessing that "match betting" entails that if I bet on arsenal to win and they draw I will loose my money?
Thanks a lot.
First of all we are glad to have you on this thread. Now to answer your question. You've answered your question on match betting, draw no bet (DNB) means that arsenal will win but if the match ends in a draw your money will be refunded.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Dgunnerz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
karugirl: boyz please I need some assistance here. I have followed you guys since season 5 and learnt how to fund my account and all.
Thanks a lot.
Draw no bet means if you place the bet on Arsenal and they won,you won.If they drew the match,you get back what you staked.In match betting,if you placed win on Arsenal and they drew the match,you lose..Win is win...Draw is Draw in match betting..Google 'Football Betting Markets' to know more about football betting.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
karugirl: boyz [punters' better)))) please I need some assistance here. I have followed you guys since season 5 and learnt how to fund my account and all.
Just placed my first bet today on arsenal and won some. I just want to ask what is the difference between "draw no bet" ( your stake's returned when your selected team draws, and you win when your selected team wins ) and "match betting" .I am guessing that "match betting" entails that if I bet on arsenal to win and they draw I will loose my money? YES
Thanks a lot.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
this ma new system looking cool...two foods on fire about to done cheesy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by BEATDABOOKIES: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
INPLAY ACTION
AM AFRAID TO POST COS I MAY LOSE
AUSTRAILIA OVER 168.5 @ 2.21(BEEFY ODDS)
PRAY 4 ME OH
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
Scratch and win!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
valboy20: Australia - Russia

over 136.5 @1.85

chopped like suya shocked grin cheesy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by wisemanj(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mayowura: If (iyke)whizzy's also playing in-play BB, i bet he's gonna love it......

Any wiseman in here can decode my comment, and there you have it...
When you have it, just keep it to your privacy...

I smell bookies in here
bro u dey talk to me
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
wisemanj: bro u dey talk to me
Lol.... Funny.
Look deep and you'll understand a ygetarts ......
Football,basketball are brothers in terms of goal market!

I don try reach.... Bbdude dey go slow im neva show..!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
valboy20: testing my offplay pick strategy

China - Canada

over 133.5 @1.85

chewed like sugarcane grin grin cheesy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Longfellow: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
valboy20:

chopped like suya shocked grin cheesy

me choppe am like dodo...
@over140
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by karugirl(f): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bless you guys for the answers. I risked placing the bet with "match betting"

This is the most intersting thread on nairaland,no doubt. I always used to wonder when I'll see some guys watching wigan vs westbrom like its barca vs real . I will be thinking that football has finished this ones.Or some people will be watching Croatia vs Isreal..I will say those people are jobless.When I started reading these threads I was like ehen!! no wonder people will be watching dry matches and it will be sweet. Its good I discovered this thread now and not last season,if not I will have gone to London to choke Wenger myself...now I'm starting to see sense in all this match fixing alegations.
Thanks again
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Longfellow: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
BEAT<DA>BOOKIES:
INPLAY ACTION
AM AFRAID TO POST COS I MAY LOSE
AUSTRAILIA OVER 168.5 @ 2.21(BEEFY ODDS)
PRAY 4 ME OH
very risky......
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Donemmex(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
E be lyk say i don enter one chance ooooo.........i just paid 2000 naira into truexgold bank account number now but i realised dat i order for only 10$ on truexgold account which is equivalent to 1600naira.......although they ave not fund my perfect money account...................i nid help ooooooo

wat will happen nw guys.....pls help me oooooo b4 dey suck ma 400naira oooooo
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
still testing... another offplay.
might be tempted to go in play

Japan - Brazil

over 155 @1.85
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by aieo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
cool watching on 3D grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Donemmex: E be lyk say i don enter one chance ooooo.........i just paid 2000 naira into truexgold bank account number now but i realised dat i order for only 10$ on truexgold account which is equivalent to 1600naira.......although they ave not fund my perfect money account...................i nid help ooooooo

wat will happen nw guys.....pls help me oooooo b4 dey suck ma 400naira oooooo

in your wildest dream bro..wake up,truexgold sells $10 for #2000

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.