Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (359215 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ehhen...hez bk...michky cum n prov 2 d hauz hw faithfi z a fraud?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
I posted this earlier on season 5 not knowing i have been unbanned.

mickhy God purnish you for calling me a scam and for saying am hiding under d cover of another ID. you should ve proof it as u were challenged that am using same ip. when am unban i will tackle u. idoi.it you can only fool those idoi.t follow follow punters that make you there gods.

To others and my fans: I will soon be back because i discovered my Ip was ban preventing me from posting or using another id.
and note: i dont just insult people anyhow. but deal with whoever i say whoever not minding the status he give him/herself here when shuch person go agaisnt rules or ask fooli.sh question.

but mickhy see me as a treat to his wannabe host of this thread thats why he thought he can do away with me.

when i have d time i will come back and face that brain.less magot head call mickhy.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
@albacete,
Your picks are good.
What i do is to go for asian handicap(-0.5) of any team you or others pick to win, usually those with low odds.
@Xpset, welcome back!
@bukahand,somadila,michky,albacete and other senior mehnz... My greetings!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bemagnify: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
does William Hill accept Nigerians without verification?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
18:00 --- NK Koper @ 1.25 DNB (Slovenia)
18:00 --- FSV 63 Luckenwalde @ 1.3 DNB (Germany Amateur)
19:30 --- NK Maribor @ 1.55 (Slovenia)
19:45 --- Man Utd @ 1.65 (England Premier)
Total = 4.16
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
bemagnify: does William Hill accept Nigerians without verification?
No
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
My bookie has no 'DNB' market. Is there any alternative market to it?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Michky: I full ground well. Any thing you wanna call my attention to?
Yes cool
Updates!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
malachi2uk:

Am highly disappointed in you Instead of you to ask him how ''XPET'' our FANTASTIC PUNTER(as u said) scammed him,U are here telling him you like his idea undecided U mean u like an idea of a liar angry SMH

Sorry for saying this but the truth must be told: YOU ARE NOT SINCERE TO YOURSELF
shocked

[b]REASONS AS FOLLOWS:

1. HE CHALLENGED XPET BY ASKING HIM TO UPLOAD THE MAIL HE SENT TO HIM (YOU SUPPORTED HIM)

2. HE ASKED XPET TO SHOW HIS ACCOUNT HERE(MICKY CLAIMING DANGOTE) YOU ALSO SUPPORTED HIM

3. I ASKED HIM TO DROP PICKS OF 5.0 ABOVE AND I WILL DROP MY OWN SINCE HE'S CALLING ME NEWBIE IN THE BUSINESS,LET'S SEE WHO IS NEW AND OLD IN THE BUSINESS BUT YOU ASKED HIM TO FORGET ABOUT IT.

4. I CHALLENGED HIM TO POST HIS BET HISTORY FOR 1WEEK ONLY(6-13th) OF THIS MONTH BUT YOU ASKED HIM NOT TO POST IT cheesy Y? BECAUSE HE IS A FAILURE AND YOU KNOW IT.

5. HE SAID HE UNMASKED MY IP(THIS PARTICULAR 1 WON LIE OF THE YEAR) AND I ASKED HIM TO PROVE IT WITH SCREENSHOT WHICH WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN 5MINS BUT I GAVE HIM 2HOURS..STILL WAITING FOR THE SHOTS,BUT WHAT DID U DO ABOUT IT? YOU SKIPPED IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW HE IS YOU FOLLOW LIAR.

6. LASTLY HE CALLED ONE OF US SCAM WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN PREACHING ABOUT,BUT YET YOU REFUSED TO CAUTION HIM(REASONS BEST KNOWN TO YOU) BUT DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW[/b] grin grin

BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER

NB: Don't see it as insult because i stated my reasons

I watched from touchline how this guy stand against your brainless mickhy to proof the name's he is calling his father thnking he is abusing me.

I was embittered to see that non of u could support malachi2uk that idoil.t mickhy should proof d above points mentioned.

it shows that you all are servant of brainless magot head mickhy that made himself gods over u all.

as long as am in this thread mickhy must proof what he said against me ot should be ready for my attack on him all d time
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Cashflow1987: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mayowura pls wat asian handicap(-0.5)
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mayowura: My bookie has no 'DNB' market. Is there any alternative market to it?
i don't think so
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teajays(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
I hail all the guru's ina house. Pls anyone with a good knowldge on BASKETBALL should kindly drop tips if any and at anytime. Thanks
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Cashflow1987: Mayowura pls wat asian handicap(-0.5)
It is: if you select a team(A-0.5), A must win for you to win.
Or
Subtract (-0.5) from the total goals of the team you selected, if the remainder is still more than that of the against team, you win.
Hope you get this.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
albacete:
i don't think so
Ok, Thanks
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Cashflow1987: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mayowura:
It is: if you select a team(A-0.5), A must win for you to win.
Or
Subtract (-0.5) from the total goals of the team you selected, if the remainder is still more than that of the against team, you win.
Hope you get this.
yeah Mayowura,thanks alot
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Herdeoye(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
Man City/Wigan over 2.5 goals
ManU/Westham
First half cards=over 0
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bemagnify: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Michky: No
k. tanx. ..... so wich foreign bookies accept Nigerians without verification. ...apart from Lad.brokes
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Make una take am easy naa for d goals naa.

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
FAITHSFI: I posted this earlier on season 5 not knowing i have been unbanned.

mickhy God purnish you for calling me a scam and for saying am hiding under d cover of another ID. you should ve proof it as u were challenged that am using same ip. when am unban i will tackle u. idoi.it you can only fool those idoi.t follow follow punters that make you there gods.

To others and my fans: I will soon be back because i discovered my Ip was ban preventing me from posting or using another id.
and note: i dont just insult people anyhow. but deal with whoever i say whoever not minding the status he give him/herself here when shuch person go agaisnt rules or ask fooli.sh question.

but mickhy see me as a treat to his wannabe host of this thread thats why he thought he can do away with me.

when i have d time i will come back and face that brain.less magot head call mickhy.

Welcome back Xpset, pls, I wanna beg you to let all ish rest... #biko
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sammybbb: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
FAITHSFI:

I watched from touchline how this guy stand against your brainless mickhy to proof the name's he is calling his father thnking he is abusing me.

I was embittered to see that non of u could support malachi2uk that idoil.t mickhy should proof d above points mentioned.

it shows that you all are servant of brainless magot head mickhy that made himself gods over u all.

as long as am in this thread mickhy must proof what he said against me ot should be ready for my attack on him all d time
Mr Faithsfi mind u,Michky is God ova nbdy here....jst knw say no b evrybdy get tym 4 dis so called e-fight wey sum pple take do work.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by sanchez4eva: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
You people are wicked o...You allowed madness to control this xpset's brain and nobody offered to take him to a hospital...Anyway picks for 2day
Man City Win/Ova 0.5 First half
Man U DC
Chelsea DC
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
pls i need answer urgently; in planetofbet betslip.. what is the meaning of ALL ORDINARS? when u select two games to bet on....
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
Successimpactld: pls i need answer urgently; in planetofbet betslip.. what is the meaning of ALL ORDINARS? when u select two games to bet on ....
But i tot u told us not to play accumulators? How come d bolded?
#No offence#
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
albacete:
But i tot u told us not to play accumulators? How come d bolded?
#No offence#
Permit me to interfere.
What if he's only asking to know, cos even me myself don't know what it is
If you can be of help, i need it.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Result Update
albacete: Today's game
14:00 --- Churchill Brothers @ 1.55 (India) 2-2 LOST
15:00 --- Uniao Madeira (under 2.5 goals) @ 1.51 (Portugal) 0-0 WON
18:00 --- NK Koper @ 1.6 (Slovenia) 3-1 WON
19:00 --- Anderlecht @ 1.35 (Belgium) 3-0 WON
Total = 5.06
Lost!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mayowura:
Permit me to interfere.
What if he's only asking to know, cos even me myself don't know what it is
If you can be of help, i need it.
Sorry guys, i do not know.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sammybbb: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Na wa oo..wetin dy do these manchestr clubs na??
Wel lookn forward 2 2mao's matches.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by brainy02: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Basketball wake well picks:

Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers........ LA lakers 1.74

Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat
Miami Heat 1.43

total odds: 2.5

goodluck

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by sanchez4eva: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
sanchez4eva: You people are wicked o...You allowed madness to control this xpset's brain and nobody offered to take him to a hospital...Anyway picks for 2day
Man City Win/Ova 0.5 First half
Man U DC
Chelsea DC
Bet won...Mancini is stupid for not starting his first team against Wigan. If not it would have been ova 0.5 FH. It's a good day sha.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by vizboy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mancity just go fall my hand
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by UkwuNnu(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu: Punt For pride entry

Over 1.5FT

Fulham vs Chelsea. Odd 1.22
Inter v Roma. Odd 1.2
Man City v Wigan. Odd 1.15
Evian TG v PSG. Odd 1.29

Total odds 2.17

LOST, courtesy of Mancity and Wigan

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (529)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.