Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (359214 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Herdeoye(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2013
Michky: Over the seasons, i have realized that many punters here are hypocrites who just dont like progress. When you drop a new idea, everyone will praise your thoughtfulness as we will start declaring support. But when the idea kicks off, only few good people will show up. Wickedness and bad blood is everywhere. To you SABOTAGES: jas, burkah, driz and the rest, i have one question for you: What do you intend to gain by being hypocrites? (NO INSULTS INTENDED). No wonder our country can and will likely never move forward. It is good to realy know how devilish the hearts of some of us here is. And now, i already know what to expect from BACK-STABBING hypocrits if our paths ever cross in the real world. Sadly though, I am not looking forward to meeting any of those 3 i mentioned. However, TO ALBACET, LUWIZ and few sincere others here, i say to you: ALWAYS WATCH YOUR BACK IN THIS PLACE. I REPEAT, ALWAYS WATCH YOUR BACK IN THIS PLACE. I rest my case here. IT IS WELL.

@michky, first of all i need you to knw that there is no one against u here. Cleanse that thinkin frm ur heart. That aside, you should understand that some few people might not be chanced cos of the timing just like @bukahands. Others would have their own reasons. Those people u labelled hypocrites are still part of those that keeps this thread going. Hypocrites and sabotagers are nt words to be used carelessly. And lest i forget, i tote the house asked u to apologise concernin some issues. Did u apologise? Though we may think dis is just a forum but i believe the character we potray here is the same we potray immediately we leave the face our computer screen. And did u make mention of those just joining after season 4? Please dnt go there. Cos someone has bin here since season 1 means the person is a fantastic punter. I knw you to be a very responsible person, remain dat way.

3 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2013
Herdeoye: [color=#006600][/color]

@michky, first of all i need you to knw that there is no one against u here. Cleanse that thinkin frm ur heart. That aside, you should understand that some few people might not be chanced cos of the timing just like @bukahands. Others would have their own reasons. Those people u labelled hypocrites are still part of those that keeps this thread going. Hypocrites and sabotagers are nt words to be used carelessly. And lest i forget, i tote the house asked u to apologise concernin some issues. Did u apologise? Though we may think dis is just a forum but i believe the character we potray here is the same we potray immediately we leave the face our computer screen. And did u make mention of those just joining after season 4? Please dnt go there. Cos someone has bin here since season 1 means the person is a fantastic punter. I knw you to be a very responsible person, remain dat way.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2013
hmmm........pls lets stop this,i'm sure nobdy is below 18yrs here..

I guess will should also learn to overlook sometins... Not just because we are stup id but because we are matured....
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by THABOSS1: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2013
Na woah ooooo una don start again. All u do is fight fight fight see d page iz already @ sixty somefin and yet dere iznt any much head way. Y can't ya"l b mature. D matter has past pls allow it die.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2013
My brothers, please dont get me wrong. I do not intend to start another ranqor. I only wanted to say my mind and my mind now holds no grudges anymore. BACK TO BUSINESS.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by sanchez4eva: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2013
Michky: My brothers, please dont get me wrong. I do not intend to start another ranqor. I only wanted to say my mind and my mind now holds no grudges anymore. BACK TO BUSINESS.
Let us hold back the words that would cause problems here. Let's forget the past. My people how una see Chelsea vs Liv BTTS?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2013
sanchez4eva:
Let us hold back the words that would cause problems here. Let's forget the past. My people how una see Chelsea vs Liv BTTS?
Very possible but my fear is this one liverpool has played 2 games with a goaless draw, u sure say the kingpin's for Europe never pay them to be playing goaless till the end of the season, u can imagine a bet on correct score of 0:0 fulltime @odds ranging from 13 - 21.
i think BTTS will be safer for Tottenham vs Manchester City @1.70 since the both are seriously fighting for TOP 4 instead of that unstable liverpool that are tossing with people's liver grin

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by IkillAbacha: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2013
xpset/fithsfi
Selection based on plan God help us.

1. tottenham - mancity HT under 2.5

2. Liverpool - Chelsea HT under 2.5

3. inter - parma FT under 4.5

4. Getafe - Espanyol HT under 2.5 started already sha

5. Riem - Valenc HT under 2.5
total odd 1.50+ stake $30 reserve $5.47

God's hand is in it
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2013
1st combo

Aalesund vs Tromso (Aalesund or Draw) odds:1.29

Fiorentina vs Torino (Fiorentina wins) odds:1.46

Benfica vs Sporting Lisbon (Benfica wins) odds:1.37

Juventus vs Milan (Juventus or Draw) odds:1.20

TOTAL ODDS:3.1

2nd combo

Feyenoord vs Vitesse (BTTS) Odds:1.70

Liverpool vs Chelsea (BTTS) odds:1.70

Utrecht vs NAC Breda] (BTTS) odds:1.70

TOTAL ODDS:4.91

3RD COMBO

VV Venlo vs Twente (Twente wins) odds:1.62

Inter Milan vs Parma (Inter or draw) odds:1.29

Osasuna vs Real Sociedad (Real sociedad or draw) odds:1.42

Roma vs Pescara (Roma wins) odds:1.16

TOTAL ODDS:3.44

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE THAT WILL FOLLOW ME

HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2013
Good tips for today

1. 21.04.13 15:00 FC Minsk vs FC Neman Grodno Draw no bet FC Neman Grodno @1.90
2 21.04.13 20:00 Sevilla FC vs Atletico Madrid Draw no bet Atletico Madrid @1.95
3 21.04.13 18:00 CA Osasuna vs Real Sociedad Draw no bet Real Sociedad @1.60
4. 21.04.13 13:30 Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City Over 2.5 goals @1.77
Goodluck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by sanchez4eva: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2013
somadila:
Very possible but my fear is this one liverpool has played 2 games with a goaless draw, u sure say the kingpin's for Europe never pay them to be playing goaless till the end of the season, u can imagine a bet on correct score of 0:0 fulltime @odds ranging from 13 - 21.
i think BTTS will be safer for Tottenham vs Manchester City @1.70 since the both are seriously fighting for TOP 4 instead of that unstable liverpool that are tossing with people's liver grin
Great analysis....would have been scared of man city if they were at home but since they are playing away it may work. I hope Suarez scores today because I no want RVP to carry that golden boot..
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2013
somadila:

I SEE LFC SCORING 2+ IN THAT MATCH grin grin grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Herdeoye(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
I-kill-Abacha:
xpset/fithsfi

God's hand is in it
following closely
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Herdeoye(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tottenham vs Man City singles
1,Total match cards, 2-4
2,Race to 5 corners, ManCity
3,To win the most corner, ManCity
4,First half Tottenham corner, 2-3
5,First half ManCity corners, over 2
Total odds 5.61
Staking dangerously
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Bet Type:Double
KRC Genk v Club Brügge Total Goals - Over/Under 2.5
2013-04-21
Over 2.5 1.61 £ 100.00
SV Zulte Waregem v RSC Anderlecht Total Goals -
Over/Under 2.5
2013-04-21
Over 2.5 1.61 £ 100.00
Price Type: Win
Total Stake: £ 100.00
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Herdeoye(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Herdeoye: Tottenham vs Man City singles
1,Total match cards, 2-4
2,Race to 5 corners, ManCity WON
3,To win the most corner, ManCity
4,First half Tottenham corner, 2-3 WON
5,First half ManCity corners, over 2 WON
Total odds 5.61
Staking dangerously
First half report.
3 Bets won. Waiting for the second half to win the remaining two
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nawa 4 tottenham ohhhhhhhhh, 3goals between 75 - 82mins i.e in less than 10mins . This one na basketball abi na handball
make una take am easy oh, coming from behind grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Herdeoye(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Herdeoye: Tottenham vs Man City singles
1,Total match cards, 2-4 LOST
2,Race to 5 corners, ManCity WON
3,To win the most corner, ManCity WON
4,First half Tottenham corner, 2-3 WON
5,First half ManCity corners, over 2 WON
Total odds 5.61
Staking dangerously

Full-time report
80% of bets won. $44.06 in cash.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bekky1: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pls what those this mean
A v B
Tips 2/1
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by IkillAbacha: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
I-kill-Abacha:
xpset/fithsfi

4. Getafe - Espanyol HT under 2.5 started already sha

5. Riem - Valenc HT under 2.5
total odd 1.50+ stake $30 reserve $5.47

God's hand is in it

I think this selection is won abi?
God is good
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by elari(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
wow i have really missed plenty plenty
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Herdeoye(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
I-kill-Abacha:
xpset/fithsfi

1. tottenham - mancity HT under 2.5 Won

2. Liverpool - Chelsea HT under 2.5 Won

3. inter - parma FT under 4.5 Won

God's hand is in it
Lovely
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Ayobetzz: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Let Peace Rain..We Are One!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
udemzy_udex: almeria vs numancia:1x
barcelonaB vs murcia:1x
hacken vs mjallby:1x

If brommapojkarma vs helsingborg:x2
Brondby vs silkeborg:1x
real madrid casstilla vs mirandes:1x

Juventus vs milan:1x
Sadnes ulf vs honefoss:1x
Utrecht vs NAC bredia1x

2 match remaining...real madrid cassstilla and juventus....
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
Bet Type:Double
KRC Genk 0 v 2 Club Brügge Total Goals - Over/Under 2.5
2013-04-21
Over 2.5 1.61 £ 100.00 LOST
SV Zulte Waregem 2 v 1 RSC Anderlecht Total Goals -
Over/Under 2.5
2013-04-21
Over 2.5 1.61 £ 100.00 WON
Price Type: Win
Total Stake: £ 100.00
LOST
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Since we are all speaking our minds in business section... I'll also like to speak my mind. First of all, that ant1sp@mb0t is a complete E-diot. grin. and concerning the other issues I have read, about me being a sabotage and a hypocrite? It's okay, I understand where M1chky is coming from, but let me make 2 things very clear, I dont mind being a sabotage, so far as it's one person's and not a collective opinion. and I dont regret any of my actions over the past week, because the breath of fresh air and the PEACE here is worth the ban, the name calling and the fight. so if all what I did here makes me a sabotage, then pls you guys should start calling me "sabotage Jasper".

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Abeg like this post if you think the fresh air here is cool, let's get 15 likes people!

8 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
This thread is too dull for my taste.
Just low odds picks only.
Where England, Italian, German, Spanish, Austrian, Holland, etc leagues matches are recording much goals; ppl are betting low odds.
Just cramping my style.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
This thread is too dull for my taste.
Just low odds picks only.
Where England, Italian, German, Spanish, Austrian, Holland, etc leagues matches are recording much goals; ppl are betting low odds.
Just cramping my style.
bros if the thread no get taste......abeg lick maggi *wink*

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
udemzy_udex:
lolz. lmao
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Chelsea referee na killer... but thanks to Double chance. waiting for Juventus... IJN AMen.

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Thanks to you too... stole some from you and your system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (529)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.