Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures (39615 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / 2014 Mercedes S-class Revealed! / Amazing Mercedes (W221) S-class Crash/repair Pics.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by garnetty(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
obi2012: How can someone be mentioning Hyundai next to Mercedes?

Some people have eyes yet they cannot read nor comprehend simple grammar or comments from others. There is no where in this thread was any attempt made at comparing Hyundai with Mercedes Benz. The fact that Hyundai HCD Genesis was mentioned in this thread was not to venture into a voyage of determining which is which or which is classy or 'machine' as some people have claimed but to simply bring classy technology and innovation to the automobile table of Nairaland as an internet domain where poeple can appreciate it. But some haters, sorry 'marketers' believe the thread is theirs to open and comment only. They forget that for 2014 Mercedes Benz S Class and any other good product and innovation for that matter, it is RES IPSA LOQUITOR for the public and there is no need to carry the campaign on their head.
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by Demdem(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
^
Ok, "hyuntoy" lover, where is ur thread? Let's help u promote it. grin
No one is saying other cars aren't innovative, the issue is such innovations aren't meant for this ultimate thread. This thread is strictly for their king. grin
Let subjects show some respect, that surely isn't too much to ask. grin
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by obi2012: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
Guy no dey vex now. U saw the title of the thread, u posted a Hyundai inside a thread tired 2014 Mercedes.. If you wanted to showcase hyundai's technological advancement, you could have easily opened a new tread titled 2014 Hyundai

garnetty:

Some people have eyes yet they cannot read nor comprehend simple grammar or comments from others. There is no where in this thread was any attempt made at comparing Hyundai with Mercedes Benz. The fact that Hyundai HCD Genesis was mentioned in this thread was not to venture into a voyage of determining which is which or which is classy or 'machine' as some people have claimed but to simply bring classy technology and innovation to the automobile table of Nairaland as an internet domain where poeple can appreciate it. But some haters, sorry 'marketers' believe the thread is theirs to open and comment only. They forget that for 2014 Mercedes Benz S Class and any other good product and innovation for that matter, it is RES IPSA LOQUITOR for the public and there is no need to carry the campaign on their head.
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by Demdem(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2013
^^^

I tire oooo
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by garnetty(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2013
obi2012: Guy no dey vex now. U saw the title of the thread, u posted a Hyundai inside a thread tired 2014 Mercedes.. If you wanted to showcase hyundai's technological advancement, you could have easily opened a new tread titled 2014 Hyundai

Demdem: ^^^

I tire oooo
Demdem: ^
Ok, "hyuntoy" lover, where is ur thread? Let's help u promote it. grin
No one is saying other cars aren't innovative, the issue is such innovations aren't meant for this ultimate thread. This thread is strictly for their king. grin
Let subjects show some respect, that surely isn't too much to ask. grin

Promoters, haters, marketers, owner(s) etc.....having different name profiles on Nairaland to promote/market their 'machine'. No offense though. Good strategy!!
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by uwa1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
I will be the first to buy it wen it comes out
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
CALL ME!
uwa1: I will be the first to buy it wen it comes out
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by jniran22(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
Now dem go talk sey make I no carry cocaine.....abeg jor I go rob, steal, sell drugs and do legal stuff for money. Money na money good or bad.
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2013
are you sure this S-Class can not detect corruption/fraud? cheesy

jniran22: Now dem go talk sey make I no carry cocaine.....abeg jor I go rob, steal, sell drugs and do legal stuff for money. Money na money good or bad.

Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 12, 2013
Launch date near! Is your money ready? View some other pictures... grin

Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by Nobody: 8:41am On May 14, 2013
24 HOURS MORE!
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 15, 2013
AND NOW OFFICIALLY!

Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 15, 2013
my enemies are in TROUBLE
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by obi2012: 4:28am On May 16, 2013
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 29, 2013
has no nairalander sighted this car in Nigeria?
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
my dream car cheesy
Re: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
still arranging dough!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. / Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue / Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.