Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director (12496 Views)

Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by 1800bc(f): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2013
Channels television this morning interviewed the Deputy director of SSS on the kabiru sokoto stalled prosecution and she discussed issues intelligently about the security of the nation stating that contrary to opinions that the intention of BH was to cause an ethnic fallout in the country by the Kano Bombblast, they had failed as not only one ethnicity was affected by the blast and that we all need to collectively come together to fight this scourge adding that if some people are advocating an alternative means of solving this problem, they should offer workable solutions and not solutions that they might use to enrich their pockets... Infact the woman try sha...i did not record it so i no fit talk everything but from what i heard, i was impressed.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by 1800bc(f): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2013
abeg when this guys dey recruit? i wan join them o! i no send!
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by Noraokon: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2013
this is not far from the truth. those terrorist and their masters are just trying to incite the masses against the govt.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by Omojuo: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2013
They are fighting a lost battle. Setting out to Islamize the whole country is a futile effort. They are wasting their time.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by Dreal1247: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2013
I perceive that the boko boys ar now fighting with the last drop of their blood. They promised 2 finish Gej in 3 months. Now they av failed. They ar restrategizing by sending their ogas @ the top 2 secure amnesty 4 them. With it they wil now finish Gej in 1 month. Imagine the people demanding 4 amnesty secured weapons 2 blow up the presidential jet. Who is deceiving who? NO WAY.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by hakanai(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2013
she also said certain people pay money for protection to terrorist and kidnappers. She is saying that one such suspect had 300 million in his account for a single payment to him for protection. That this monies fund the insecurity. She also made examples of how people in Azare Bauchi stood up against the BH and won with government collaborations.
She is asking all Nigerians to close ranks and help them as it is actually tasking for them to go it alone. With the staff numbers and the number of people they are expected to protect. She has also said they have tried to sensitize the populace (churches, mosque, NYSC, Unions etc) on security and how to manage affairs of security around them.
Meanwhile she has asked for better efforts and information from all of us out there to help curb the situation. About the Kano park incidence she stated that transport unions have always being told to encourage people park outside and ensure only known people get access to drive in to parks. Also she has said that parks collect fees from vehicles using the parks, as such they don't have to wait for government to build fence or secure the premises for them and that they could do it on there own.So secure the area and control movement of vehicles, people and goods in and out of the premises.
She also mentioned that they have acquired sophisticated technologies and also develop certain technologies that have helped them improve on there work. The SSS seem to be doing much and I could trust her atleast with her confidence and position on issues.
The SSS,NAFDAC and FRSC really make me proud of this nation. They are doing remarkably well. Ambulance system of the FRSC is commendable, even thought its suppose to be the work of our health system. I have seen this people respond to accidents with such efforts you wish they could get more vehicles. Well done!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by jerusalem101: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2013
As far as am concern the problem and solution lies with the politicians(Leaders) especially from the north, that created them, even if the security agencies all goes out on full military conventional war this insurgent and the politicians are not ready to bring to an end this war na lie, it won't work except na God.I have said my Mind gbam! all i need now is a full dose of burastachi cuz amina is coming 2night 4 a Match @ stamford bridge.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by bubadaniel13: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2013
I just stumbled on the interview on my way out, the woman knows what she times is doing, most we criticise govt on security issues not knowing that alot are putting their lives on the line to stabalise this country, one thing that is said that caught my attention is that, Boko Haram has failed,i guess that the truth of the matter is that some evil want this Boko Haram evil to continue, that is why we must all rise against them..
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by Mentcee(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by spywareczar(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2013
so many ballz to yarn
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by Temismith(f): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2013
Fingers crossed!
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by Mayowura: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2013
One day, it's gonna be over!
All the killings,bombing,kidnapping etc, will soon be a story.
I just hope it's over soon!
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by ifihearam: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Nora okon: this is not far from the truth. those terrorist and their masters are just trying to incite the masses against the govt.

You mean buhari abi?
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by alaoeri: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2013
BH have being bombing & killing for the past 3yrs & they have fail let's wait & see, as for me i don't bliv any thrash said by the security agencies in this country until peace returns to the north.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by profola2be(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2013
Infact,Boko Haram is not Existing.
Everybody in the House,is Boko Haram existing?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by ifihearam: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2013
Mayowura: One day, it's gonna be over!
All the killings,bombing,kidnapping etc, will soon be a story.
I just hope it's over soon!

Yes and that's why GEJ was massively voted in to do.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by bunchyproject(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by Melancholy(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Pls tell that madam to go rest jor! how could they have failed when out of 52 catholic church, 50 of them were burnt.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by lekkie073(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Verbes: SSS needs undercover to win this war. That is how it's done all over the world. You don't fight terrorism with soldiers on the streets. All you need is information. Only an undercover agent can get you that.
u don watch movies well well...abeg teach them embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2013
I'm not qualified...yes, to comment.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by fittty(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2013
Umm. Did they ask her the name of her website? undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by Dreal1247: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2013
You mean buhari abi?
U be prophet?
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by strangest(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2013
NO AMNESTY... Infact the money should be used to purchase more ammunition and comfortable life for the JTF.... JTF, continue firing, if bullet finish.. Oga at the top will provide more....
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by Okijajuju1(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2013
1800bc: Channels television this morning interviewed the Deputy director of SSS on the kabiru sokoto stalled prosecution and she discussed issues intelligently about the security of the nation stating that contrary to opinions that the intention of BH was to cause an ethnic fallout in the country by the Kano Bomb blast, they had failed as not only one ethnicity was affected by the blast and that we all need to collectively come together to fight this scourge adding that if some people are advocating an alternative means of solving this problem, they should offer workable solutions and not solutions that they might use to enrich their pockets... Infact the woman try sha...i did not record it so i no fit talk everything but from what i heard, i was impressed.

Well, there is no doubt that not just one ethinicity was affected by the blast, but one ethinicity suffered over 80% of the casualty.

If you blow up an Edoline bus heading to Edo State, the chances of most of the victims would be from Edo is very high except in special cases. These buses belonged to Ndi Igbos, were heading to the east and thus filled with Ndi Igbos. If any other tribe died in that bombing, its as a result of negligible collateral damage by the Boko Haram guys. I'm sure even some Northerners would have been on that bus as well. But that attack was a direct attack on Ndi Igbos. No question.

Why didnt they attack a vehicle going from Kano to Sokoto which would most definitely have had more Northerners on board.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by ifihearam: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2013
Verbes: SSS needs undercover to win this war. That is how it's done all over the world. You don't fight terrorism with soldiers on the streets. All you need is information. Only an undercover agent can get you that.

True. Perhaps they are waiting for the president to give them directives first.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by slimming: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2013
indeed
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by gbanikiti(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2013
I tire for sss people.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by gbanikiti(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

True. Perhaps they are waiting for the president to give them directives first.
mumu! do they need the president's directive to act at this period? Is it when boko haram kills all the igbos in the north then your slowpoke of a president will know what he is supposed to do? ODE!
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by foward1212(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2013
Boko Haram is now a big treat to the peace of our nation. We need to pray seriously. God really has to inter-vain on our behalf as our security are handicapped. cry
Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by mu2sa2: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2013
We should also not forget that boko haram insurgency is not the only security challenge confronting the country. in fact BH poses less challenge than kidnapping, armed robbery and oil pipeline vandalism. Even if all bh activities stopped today where is the guarantee thst one can sleep peacefully in his house or travel on the road without the usual fear & uncertainty of robbers/hoodlums. As for boko haram, the expert opinion is that military force alone cannot end it and this much is obvious to anybody with objective mind. Our govts (fg, states and lgs) must adopt a multi-faceted approach to end all the country's security challenges. The social, economic and political issues behind these challenges cannot be ignored any longer.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director by eledalo: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Look at this and tell me who is failing.
Your words mean nothing.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1031051_buses-attack_jpeg6eb2e865fb43fbfdcf4ccba96aa78c26[/img]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha / No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.