Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas (1822 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Boss Resources Mgt Team Calling 4 Interview / Urgent Job Vacancy For An Accountant In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by mishooo(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Vacancy Announcement:
Position: Accountant (Mgt. accountant)
Industry-Oil and Gas
Requirement: 5-7years experience with a strong leaning to Management Accounting/Reporting/Customer Relations.
Must possess ICAN for 4-6 years. Masters degree and other certification is an advantage. Proficiency in the use of accounting packages is key. Qualified candidates should send CVs to: hhrss@ymail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by ifyalways(f): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2013
You guys are funny. You sit in the cyber café, type up one line and expect an ICAN graduate with 7 years experience to forward you his CV for a no name, ymail job ?

Have you ever opened an IcAN textbook?do you know what it takes to pass that exams? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by mishooo(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Ify, i have respect for you more than what you just typed above. You should check out the pedigree of whoever posted before you put your itchy fingers to work. I have been on the forum since 2006 and i dont write for the sake of it.

For anyone that seriously need a good job (and i stress a good job) and you are qualified, kindly apply ASAP. That address would serve for two big companies. Am doing this first for my contacts and to help fellow nairalander as i have been immensely blessed by this forum.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by vitality22(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2013
mishooo: Ify, i have respect for you more than what you just typed above. You should check out the pedigree of whoever posted before you put your itchy fingers to work. I have been on the forum since 2006 and i dont write for the sake of it.

For anyone that seriously need a good job (and i stress a good job) and you are qualified, kindly apply ASAP. That address would serve for two big companies. Am doing this first for my contacts and to help fellow nairalander as i have been immensely blessed by this forum.
Bros, for the fact that you have been on Nairaland for donkey years, will not stop you from scamming someone if you want to. Lets have the proper email address. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by mishooo(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2013
vitality22:
Bros, for the fact that you have been on Nairaland for donkey years, will not stop you from scamming someone if you want to. Lets have the proper email address. Thank you

I don't have the time for trading banters with you but can you just NOT discourage people from good opportunities??
Why don't you send mails first to the email above before erroneously assuming it is a fake email. SMH !!!

[size=5pt]When will people really learn in this age and time?? [/size]
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by ifyalways(f): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Mishoo, quit with the epistle, it doesn't work with me, plus I really don't care if you've been here for donkey years, just do things the right way. Example :

Hi folks, I'm ifyalways and the regional manager of Asky airlines. There is an in-house recruitment for an accountant at our new office in conakry. To apply, you must be ican certified with atleast 5 years experience. Send your CV to ifyalways@Asky.com.

Now, compare that with your post. Any difference with your post and that of scammers?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by biolabee(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
mishoo... so as to not to be tagged a scammer do the needful

onpoint as always, ifyalways lol
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by mishooo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sorry to disappoint you guys!!

The post remains.......................... DO YOUR WORST!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by mishooo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
The 1st company (oil & gas) is in Lekki phase 1, Lagos. The 2nd company (oil & gas servicing ) is in Ikoyi.
The fact is the companies do not want to make this public (they have their reasons - probably warding off nepotism, tribalism and bias) and i am not obliged to disclose any further information apart from the ones i have already done.

NO ONE Would ask you for money and NO ONE would take you for a ride. That is guaranteed.

Our people say if you close your eyes so as not to see a bad man, you wont be aware when a good man passes you by....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by ifyalways(f): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
lolx at your last posts.Carry on.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by biolabee(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by MyPeace(f): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
@mishoop

Pls I don't think you need to explain anything to anybody. Its not by force to apply. When you are not there you won't understand several reasons HR don't use corporate address sometimes.
I posted similar vacancy like urs and a guy was busy opening mouth why ineterested people are applying.
I don't see what an applicant looses in forawrding a CV, I need enlightment in what they loose abegi. because if I want to apply for a job I will do, if shortlist definitely u will know d coy then u can refuse to attend if u don't like d coy.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by ifyalways(f): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
I believe you "are there" madam so can you please tell us the reason(s) hr of a company would prefer to use a private email and still keep the company name under wraps.

To "enlighten" you as you asked, the dangers of sending CV to "secret, yahoo mail recruiters" include :
1. Identity theft. Well, that's if your CV is worth stealing anyway so I guess this does not apply to "some people" cheesy

2. Scammers armed with your CV would keep sending you fake job alerts, interviews and you know what that means?the poor job seeker wasting money to attend only to find out its rubbish.

Life na choice sha.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by MyPeace(f): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2013
Ify there are millions of unsolicitayed CVS online if anyone wants to do all that u listed.
It would be good if u volunteer to verify the aunthencity of this advert then come back to report. Your alert can make pple miss good opportunities everything is not all abt scam. Check my last post on another thread I will appreciate if u can volunteer so I can explain why some coys use other email addys
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by biolabee(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2013
So let mishoo reach out to ify and let her know
Once she says go he will get the cvs he needs
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2013
Mypeace, please understand that my earlier post(my reply to you) was not necessarily to the OP or about this job . I only tried to give you reasons its safe to be sure of where or who you send your CV to and moreso, learn something new from you which is, why a company's hr team would use their personal mailboxes for recruitment.(you are yet to explain that)

As for the OP, he has not said he's a recruiter, I cannot go about verifying anything privately. This country would be a better place if we all do the right thing.company ABC at no 2 xyz close is recruiting for ican accountants, submit your CV in person is another good option.
And mypeace, you think scammers have time to go online searching for cv's of people then pass through the stress of sorting it when they can just post a vacancy and harvest as much as they want?think again.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by mishooo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee: So let mishoo reach out to ify and let her know
Once she says go he will get the cvs he needs

You are getting this whole thing wrong buddy!!
I DONT need CVs !!!

I am reiterating for the umpteenth time that i am giving back to NL cos my wife got 2 jobs here in times past and i feel responsible to give back. At least for conscience' sake.

As a matter of fact, i do not mind if people do not send their CVs. Some would send their CVs and they would be thankful for that.

NB: I have already explained my actions and reasons behind them to the moderators (giving them the names of the companies as well) so they don't close the thread.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by biolabee(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
Do you mind if I PM you for the name of the company or I send an email
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by 1forall: 6:34am On Mar 23, 2013
mishooo you should have a gotten an email by now and a timely response would be great smiley
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by mishooo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
1forall: mishooo you should have a gotten an email by now and a timely response would be great smiley

Yeah. Sorry, i have my hands full but have replied your mail.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by 1forall: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ifyalways this vacancy has been verified with the OP.

It's unfortunate that as we try to keep the forum clean there would always be cases of genuine vacancies that face suspicion or even removal, and false ones that go through. It's a shame that instead of promoting real job ads, we find ourselves turned to scam detectives - that's not our main purpose. But with people getting scammed now and then through info from here we have involuntarily become suspicious of job adverts that don't meet our set criteria.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by biolabee(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
Excellent job.. i aoppreciate madam ify's efforts here and woould then inform the people to send their cvs rightaway
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Accountant (Mgt. Accountant) In Oil And Gas by peciouslove: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pls is there any update about this opening?

(1) (Reply)

Hnd/bsc Dichotomy Removed. / Cadbury Nigeria Is Recruiting For Customer Service Officers. / Sales Supervisors And Cashiers Needed In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.