Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 (32348 Views)

Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank / When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? / Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by janykute: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Please any news on the First bank dividend?The payment was suppose to be today or am i wrong?
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by coopalajo: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
No alert ooo it's seems we got a wrong info.
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Elai147: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
janykute: Please any news on the First bank dividend?The payment was suppose to be today or am i wrong?

Received mine today via E-dividend.
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by janykute: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Elai147:

Received mine today via E-dividend.
Still have not received mine.
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Elai147: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
janykute:
Still have not received mine.

A friend told me that it is usually done alphabetically (don't know how true). So they will usually start paying those whose surname/name starts with letter "A" and on to "B", "C" and so on. My surname starts with A but I am not sure if that's how it's actually done. Hopefully you will get yours soon.
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by presiade(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
Elai147:

A friend told me that it is usually done alphabetically (don't know how true). So they will usually start paying those whose surname/name starts with letter "A" and on to "B", "C" and so on. My surname starts with A but I am not sure if that's how it's actually done. Hopefully you will get yours soon.
It's done according to your account number with the registrar (First Registrar in this case), and not according to names...
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Elai147: 12:14am On Jun 05, 2013
presiade:
It's done according to your account number with the registrar (First Registrar in this case), and not according to names...

Okay, thanks. Noted.
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by coopalajo: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2013
Are u guys sure? cos last year I got the alert on the payment date.
presiade:
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Youngbankee(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls o am a novice 2 bankin ,jst nid ur help 2 knwin ow 2 open a share, d benefits,demerits n wat itz all abt pls
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Youngbankee(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls o am a novice 2 bankin ,jst nid ur help 2 knwin ow 2 open a share, d benefits,demerits n wat itz all abt pls .. M bankin wit gtb
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by seeker007: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
stockbull:

both banks will pay dividend. Gtb may be better than first bank but i dont think there would be any bonus unless they just want to play trick dividing the dividend into dividend and bonus.

pls guys im not too vast in all this stock market thing but i bought some gtbank shares sometime ago but seems the address i used then is no longer in use please how do i get all my share cert's and all,any info will be appreciated
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Elai147: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
seeker007:

pls guys im not too vast in all this stock market thing but i bought some gtbank shares sometime ago but seems the address i used then is no longer in use please how do i get all my share cert's and all,any info will be appreciated

Contact their registrar and they should be able to assist you.
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by bibu: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Elai147:

Contact their registrar and they should be able to assist you.
Good job bro,please do u know the prices of gtb and Zenith bank share.And which stockbroker coy will you advice I could use?
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Elai147: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
bibu: Good job bro,please do u know the prices of gtb and Zenith bank share.And which stockbroker coy will you advice I could use?

Check here for current and updated list of share prices of listed companies
http://www.cashcraft.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=109

As for stockbroker, there are a lot of brokers you can choose from in the NSE website depending on your location but some of them may need huge investment capital before you can open an account with them. But I hear Meristem Securities Limited is a very good one. BGL Securities Limited is another one but may require huge account set up capital.
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by ciaspybot: 12:36am On Jun 15, 2013
COULD A THIRD PARTY COLLECT DIVIDEND ON BEHALF OF A INVALID SHAREHOLDER? IF YES, WHAT THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW. THE SHARE/DIVIDEND IS THAT OF GTBANK. THANK FOR RESPONDING

P.S. I HAVE THE DIVIDEND SLIP/CHECK WITH ME, HAVING BEING IGNORING IT FOR OVER TWO MONTHS NOW!
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by seeker007: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls all I'm trying to ask here is this,,
I bought some shares some years back,Gt,1stbank,CFAO,,I had a change of
Address and since then I lost track of all dividends and certificates
Pls how do I go about reclaiming all my dividends and certificates
Pls can any one help me out here!!!!thanks in advance
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Elai147: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
seeker007: Pls all I'm trying to ask here is this,,
I bought some shares some years back,Gt,1stbank,CFAO,,I had a change of
Address and since then I lost track of all dividends and certificates
Pls how do I go about reclaiming all my dividends and certificates
Pls can any one help me out here!!!!thanks in advance

Contact the registrars of the various companies, notifying them of your change of address and requesting advice on how to get all your unclaimed dividends.
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Benjacky: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please what amount is GTB paying for interim dividend
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by jposuagwu: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
More thanx 25k.
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Elai147: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2013
Benjacky: Please what amount is GTB paying for interim dividend

It has not been disclosed yet.
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please I need information on the dividend of these organisations/companies/banks in year 2013:

(a) Honeywell
(b) First Bank Plc
(c) University Press Plc
(d) Fidelity Bank Plc

Thanks
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Elai147: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
FunmyKemmy: Please I need information on the dividend of these organisations/companies/banks in year 2013:

(a) Honeywell
(b) First Bank Plc
(c) University Press Plc
(d) Fidelity Bank Plc

Thanks

Click on the following link and select 2013 from the drop down menu
http://www.cashcraft.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=125%EF%BB%BF
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by ebus511: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2013
please is it a good idea to invest on fbnh for a long term ?
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by bengems(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
powersunny:

I was in your shoes until last week before i visited Zenith registrars at Ajose adeogun str VI. On the spot, i got my shares cert, accumulated dividends (8,500) which i paid in instantly in the gtbank opposite the building. i left with my 3,013 units worth of share (from 1,650 in the 2008 IPO). You need to see how happy i was with the unexpected windfall.once i get my bonus certificate from ny chose zenith branch next 2 weeks, i will lodge my shares thru my stockbroker. Just go with an ID (international passport, national ID or driver licence)

Thanks for the info bro...i am having the same issue as well. in my own case, i bought 1,000 but the address i used was a p.o box of my closest friend. now the guy has flew to US. though i first applied for CSS, which i lost the CSS number when my phone lost, then i appliied for e-dividen via e-dividend mandate form which i download from zenith registrars website and submitted it via a zenith bank branch. after some 2 years of submission i first received a dividend alert last on 2010, but have not seen any other alert up till date.

i don't know what to do.
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by Iybee07: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Please, I just got my dividend warrant from First Bank. How do I go about claiming it please? I'm new to investment embarassed Do I have to take the warrant to First Bank? Or just any bank? Please people I need answers b4 this shit expires cry
Re: GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 by saibuhari(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Iybee07:
Please, I just got my dividend warrant from First Bank. How do I go about claiming it please? I'm new to investment embarassed Do I have to take the warrant to First Bank? Or just any bank? Please people I need answers b4 this shit expires cry

Dividend warrant is a just like a cheque. it is meant to be lodged into your bank account, if you have one. If you have a current account or savings account that can accept cheques, just pay the dividend warrant into the account and you will be credited with the amount on the warrant after clearing (which is 2 days). If you do not have any of these accounts, please open one. If you can't open current account, look for bank (may be UBA) that has savings account that can take in cheques and dividend warrants. UBA calls it U-gold account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

H2 Report: 31 States Fail To Attract Fresh Investments / MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment / Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.