Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Robert L. Saw Jesus @5 N 8 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Robert L. Saw Jesus @5 N 8 (581 Views)

I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robert L. Saw Jesus @5 N 8 by sidespin: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2013
ROBERT @8 SAW JESUS

...Jesus took both my hands in one of His, and placed His other hand on top of my head. He said, "Roberts, I am calling you to a great work. I am ordaining you to a great work. You will have to run like no one else and preach like no one else. You will have to be different from everyone else."

In other words, He was telling me not to copy others, not to try to fit into religious attitudes and patterns, but simply to do and be only what He wanted. "Hard times will come," He warned me, "but take them as stepping stones, not as stumbling blocks. Go with power and with faith. I will be beside you wherever you go. Go, go, go! Go and do as I have done."

The first time Jesus said, "Go," the anointing and the fire began to flow from Him into me. That fire went from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. Now, every time I talk about God, whether it is to one or 3,000, I am set afire all over, such as Luke 3:16 says: John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire.

The Church needs to get within the fire of God. That is what burns out all of the chaff in your life. Hebrews 12:29 says: For our God is a consuming fire. If you will let the fire of the Holy Spirit shoot through your body and make you pure, you will be able to walk before God boldly with a clean heart and a clean mind. You will know you can walk into His presence where you belong without being destroyed by His glory.

After praying for me and ordaining me, Jesus took a step backwards. I looked down at the palms of my hands. They were as red as blood. As Jesus stepped back from me, he pulled down a big screen out of the air. On this screen He began to show me my past life.

At eight years of age, I did not have much of a past life, of course. When Jesus began to show me my ministry and the people who would be saved through it, however, I did not want to miss reaching a single one of them—even if it does mean living to be an old man.

A greater miracle than even raising Lazarus from the dead is the miracle that occurs when someone is born again, raised from spiritual death and rescued from eternal damnation. I saw myself preaching in various places. Then I knew it was time to go. I was turning to leave through the nearest gate, when Jesus said, "Roberts!" And I turned back very quickly. There stood Jesus with tears coming down His face and His hands outstretched. He said, "I love you."
When He said that, I left heaven and returned to my earthly home. (Robert Liardon)

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Healing Rain Starts Today / Warning To All Christians: Must See!! / Religion Does No Harm. Bill Mayer Reflects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.