Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life (2565 Views)

Who Else Got Interview Alert From Uba Plc / Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by luvprince4real(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Pls house who has heard of Wholesome Life, d address is at 9 oremeji street, iyana isolo, isolo, Lagos. I got a text from them dis morning for an interview tomoro.
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2013
Google dat address and see 4 urself
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by ayokenny37(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tot by now this address shldnt n new to u.

Its d same wellnesshomes. Gnld forever living product sellers.

Dnt waste ur money

luvprince4real: Pls house who has heard of Wholesome Life, d address is at 9 oremeji street, iyana isolo, isolo, Lagos. I got a text from them dis morning for an interview tomoro.
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by adim2(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
Chei...wholesome life again. I laugh in ghanian. When you get to under bridge just tell a bike man oremeji, he doesn't even need the number of where u r going to cos the now know the place. don't even. Think of wasting ur time and money.
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by luvprince4real(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
Thanks Guys, I even heard they invited a lady who came all d way from calabar with her Baby only to get there and found out it ws fake, she had to arrest them with police insisting they must pay her transport and her Hotel Bill.. God Help us in this country..
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by pj3400(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Do they have another branch in mushin? Cos the address on my sister invitation for interview is mushin. Pls any response on dis?
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by adim2(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
What is the name of the place?
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by pj3400(m): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2013
wisper2olu: U are invited 2 an interview at Wholesome Life @ 20 adekitan str,palm ave,olorunsogo b/stop,mushin Lagos on Tue 26th March,9am.call when you arrive at the venue

Exactly. Anytin to say on that?
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by wisper2olu(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2013
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2013
Pls guys what of number 4 toyin street ikeja. There was no name of the company there and its by 2.
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2013
Pls guys what of number 4 toyin street ikeja. There was no name of the company there and its by 2..
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by PHIPEX(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2013
Google the name of the company or the address, you'll surely find something about them but beware!!!
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2013
I googled the adrress. No name. I think its fake or one of this wellness companies. I might not waste my time on it.
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by adim2(m): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2013
For we guys seeking for job.
Any number that states call when you get at the venue, just know it is a scam cause no recruiting firm will tell you to call at the venue
When you get the message, call the number ask for the position you applied for, go back to your mail check and see if its correspond with what you have. Sometimes this people just blab by telling you to just come for the interview.
Try as much as possible to google the name of the company before you go.
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by lareos: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hi pals,
does anybody else get dis msg,it reads.
From RGC/HR/7522
You are invited for interview at no 5b owhin street behind kluber lubrication palm avenue mushin.Real Global
pls ur candid opinion is appreciated.
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by iykolisis1: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mine is similar From RGC/HR/7522
You are invited for interview on the 29/07/13 by 9am at no 18a Adekitan street behind kluber lubrication palm avenue mushin.
pls i need your help with the authenticity of the invite.
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by emmynkem: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2013
Haven viewed your resume,RGC board

hereby invite you to a 1st phase

interview to defend your core value

9am on 7/8/13 @ RGC branch office 18A

Adekitan street behind kluber

lubricant mushin
Pls I want to knw if dis coy is geniue

lagos...RGC/HR/7522..
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by tunlex01(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2013
emmynkem: Haven viewed your resume,RGC board

hereby invite you to a 1st phase

interview to defend your core value

9am on 7/8/13 @ RGC branch office 18A

Adekitan street behind kluber

lubricant mushin
Pls I want to knw if dis coy is geniue

lagos...RGC/HR/7522..

How was d interview?
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by emmynkem: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2013
tunlex01:

How was d interview?
I didn't go cos I found dat it was gnld wen I google it
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by tunlex01(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2013
emmynkem:
I didn't go cos I found dat it was gnld wen I google it

Okay
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by enyene(f): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
Real Globa Concept Mgmt invit u 4 intevew on 10-9-13 by 9am at 18A Adekitan st off Owhin st Palm Av Mushi Lagos bhind KLUBER as per ur aplicatn 4 job(Code.N3097). I just received this now. Has anyone gone there before? Help pls. Thanks
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by ajisesamuel(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2013
So how did your Real Concept Mgt interview go?
Re: Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life by OMITAF: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
enyene: Real Globa Concept Mgmt invit u 4 intevew on 10-9-13 by 9am at 18A Adekitan st off Owhin st Palm Av Mushi Lagos bhind KLUBER as per ur aplicatn 4 job(Code.N3097). I just received this now. Has anyone gone there before? Help pls. Thanks

Did you eventually go for the interview?

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A CV Without Work Experience / Interview @sesewa / Help!!! My Hubby Needs A Change Of Job Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.