Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Abuja Intercontinetal Set - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja Intercontinetal Set (5578 Views)

Will Intercontinetal Bank Accept It Student Dis Year / Intercontinetal Bank Is Accepting Cv / Intercontinetal Format, Anyone Help Please: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2008
To those of us that falls into 3rd batch i av a good news for you.
My name is Tunji, I got a friend at Hr in Lagos who checked my name on the central list, he said we'll be called latest b4 on 26th of May but the Oga did not allowed him to check the venue.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Xvenus(f): 4:10pm On May 01, 2008
Hi everybody,
seems Richdammy is handling tis thread so well. Pls I would like to know if there is any latest info yet.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by alphabravo: 5:25pm On May 01, 2008
Richdammy, Erhnie and all the other good pple in the house, I quite appreciate ur respective efforts to see that the latest info as to the status of the awaiting list of Intercontinental hopefuls are posted here 4 all to read and get relieved of the tension and burning desire to be a part of the intercontinental train.
I'm one of the Abuja hopefuls too, and am eager to meet you pple 'cos I perceive you guys are matured guys that discuss ideas and not events and pple. It shows we got mature lads in the house.
I look forward to hosting all you good pple for a toast to better days ahead knowing that we all will meet with success and breakthroughs in our job in uncommon hours.
Just keep being good, and I love you all.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by alphabravo: 5:44pm On May 01, 2008
Dammy, Alphabravo is Abel.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 8:54pm On May 01, 2008
I want to well come all of u to this wonderful month, a month of our testimony. Tunji and I discuss atlent two days ago. Tunji a.ka bigproject told me that he spoke with his friend who is in HR head office in lagos and the guy began to analyst for him by telling him that by nxt week ofada training school will be tru, also by nxt 2wks UAC apapa training school will be tru, nxt 3wks another training school will be tru in lagos so the guy now disclosed to him that they would invite him on or b4 26th of may. In our discusion He said he did his Interview on 8th of Feb. and in my finding I discovered that those that did his/her interview on 2nd and 8th of Feb. made 2nd batch. because he told me that the guy did not disclosed which batch he atually belong and the location where the training will take place but with my calculation I believe that we might be trained in lagos or ofada since there are going to be 3 available taining centre this month so my pple expect ur invitation txt very soon. we will soon see each other. I love u all

@Xvenus, I am not tied and I cannot tie because I know much about inter. I love to be sure about any thing I post here because I too know that I am dealing with pple of higher calibre. see u very soon

God is too sweet to serve
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by acampahr: 9:06pm On May 01, 2008
good 2know that Abuja Intercontinental hopefuls are representing so well
u guys r too much
see u @ the top
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Ehrnie: 12:11pm On May 02, 2008
Hello alphabravo,good to know you appreciate the little comments I drop, but to be modest,Richydammy takes thumbs up any day!
I also look 4ward to meeting you too and being part of the toast u'll be hosting for us, but am not too sure if i want to disclose myself, I culd be very very shy and I'ld also luv to leave you guessing who culd be Ehrnie among the over 50 pple u'ld be interacting with in training school!
Anyway,good to know we'll soon be called, takecare and av a blessed day ahead
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 8:16pm On May 05, 2008
my good pple how u dey? I heard that they will call some pple tomorow and other pple on 13th may which is nxt tueday. Hope to see u very sosn.

God is too sweet to serve
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by deljoe: 9:23am On May 06, 2008
if anyone receive the call pls let the house know watz up
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Xvenus(f): 10:57am On May 06, 2008
undecided I do pray this finally comes to pass.
to all the Abuja Intercontinental set who kept this thread alive, I pray that God almighty will shower his blessings on you and grant you all your sincere heart desires. May his grace keep us alive so dat we shall all be called and will be together at last at the Training school. Amen

Dont forget to tell us if U get invited pls.

God bless us all.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 1:11pm On May 07, 2008
@Xvenus I love ur prayer and I know that our prayers in this house has been answered by ALMIGHT GOD.

for now no body from our set has been called, the Ofada training school only meant for copers that serve with them and information reached me yesterday that there is still some copers in Lagos that ve not been trained. so that space is for them but recall that I said earlier that on or before 26th of may 2008 we will be called to training school. nxt week UAC apapa training school will be vacant, also by up week another training school will be vacant and by this time the current pple undergoing their training will be going 4 branch attachment so get ready for ur own. I think this will be good for all of u about dress code:

Men:
Suit: black or navy blue suits
Shirt: White or sky blue shirts
Shoes: black- No slippers
NB: jackets must be worn at all times while on duty along with name tag and IBPLC pinup.

WOMEN:
STYLE: cORPORATE
sKIRT Suits knee lenght- No miniskirts
Dress Type: Trouser suits Skirt suits with matching tops. Skirt/Trouser must be of the same fabric as the jacket
Hair: Colour must be black, while thread plating of hair is not ALLOWED.
OFFENSIVE COLOURS NOT ALLOWED
SHOE: COVERD- NO SLIPPERS OR
SANDALS except for pregnant women.

this mesg is from richydammy:
when u are coming come with good money becos IBPLC PAYS THEIR SALARY AT EVERY 21ST OF THE MONTH. SO IF WE ARE CALLED ON 21ST OF THIS MONTH, I believe u know what it will cost u.
Incase we are called, dont not buy only 4 urself buy my own alone side with urs,ha ha ha
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by guyman2(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2008
@ RICHY. You are da bomb! No lag. hopeful has been called yet. Thanks for every bit of that info.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by guyman2(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2008
@ RICHY. You are da bomb! No lag. hopeful has been called yet. Thanks for every bit of that info.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Jman: 1:38pm On May 07, 2008
@richydammy,

i must say that you are really doing a good job especially for the Abuja hopefuls cos they get firsthand & classic info from you. how i wished your source could just give us a hint for PH hopefuls, we are just in dark and no one is talking. Not even when you call the HR.

Can you help so that you become most useful to all not just Abuja hopefuls. We also want to appreciate you and make put u in HR dept very soon smiley
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Jman: 1:43pm On May 07, 2008
bigproject:

To those of us that falls into 3rd batch i av a good news for you.
My name is Tunji, I got a friend at Hr in Lagos who checked my name on the central list, he said we'll be called latest before on 26th of May but the Oga did not allowed him to check the venue.

@ Big Project
Could you help check my name on that central list?
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by alphabravo: 6:31pm On May 07, 2008
Dammy,
Thanks for your regular updates. It goes to show your committment and dedication in your dealings. Keep it up and carry it on to the workplace and I assure you, you'll reap the dividends therein.
Am glad to know that I got some intellectuals in my batch, and I wish to also suggest that we try to add value to intercontinental back in the course of our employment, making our services an inspiration.
Lets try to make a difference by contributing our strengths to their challenging and dynamic corporate activities asissting them to making their vision an economic reality in becoming a world class bank.
I am poised towards contributing towards the overall growth of Intercontinental Bank and I look forward to making a difference by matching my strengths with their needs and priorities.
I do not have any doubts in my mind that with the likes of Ehrnie, Dammy and Tunji we can collectively and individually make intercontinental bank enjoy our services through our creative ideas, skills and knowledge that we will bring to bear on the job.
Cheers and all the best.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by bolalonu: 2:52pm On May 08, 2008
@richydammy
thumbs up for you. u are really doin a good job. keep it up

pls do u have any valuable info concerning jos hopefuls, i did the interview n medicals on the 18 of jan 2008. since then i avnt heard frm them though 5 of my friends dt we had d interview on d same day are already in trainin school. do u av anytin on jos? tanx in advance for ur info. ciao
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 6:12pm On May 08, 2008
@Jman, call this no 08030939410 the person name is Robertson is in one of the Inter. bank branch in PH speak politely with him and preferably speak Igbo. He is a yong man as u are so do not rate him high too much in ur discusion with him. tell him to help u that u get his no frm one of ur friend who know him very well tell him Richard Dammy frm Akungba. I believe he will be a kind of help to all ph hopeful but I believe very soon they will call all of us in the list.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by gbangu(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2008
richiedammy, how reliable are ur infos. wwe are fed up with ur sweet stories
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Jman: 10:37am On May 09, 2008
gbangu:

richiedammy, how reliable are your infos. wwe are fed up with your sweet stories

@gbangu

Pls dont speak for everybody, speak for yourself.if you are tired of sweet stories. look out for bitter ones.like "you may probably not be called cos you can't really spell correctly"

His stories are concise cos he's a hopeful for abuja and he just gave me a contact for PH hopeful. How many have you posted? even rumor?

@Richydammy

Thanks for the contact, called him but he said we should speak when he's less busy in the evenings. got my name to check up. Thanks.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 09, 2008
Here is the latest,
The remnant of Corpers that served with them all over the country were called to resume at Ofada on monday meaning that the training school is basically for corpers, so by next week b4 wesday text messages will be send out to Resume at Apapa Training School.
Watch Out, Tunji
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by AKOMBOGBE: 4:55pm On May 14, 2008
I hope the house is full of hopes. I called HR office in Lagos today, and i was told by the lady who answered the phone that, the next bacth will be coming in by the begining of next month. pls, make other enquiries to ascertain the credibility of this information.Stay focused and keep on praying to the Almighty God for his Mercies.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by mayor4real: 7:31pm On May 14, 2008
my broda richydammy i guess you would be very useful to ibplc as an HR staff
keep it up bro
, patiently waiting kiss kiss kiss
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Finecat(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2008
@Richdammy and the rest

Why do you guys put so much hope in one bank or company. From all indications and what i heard about that bank, they couldn't pay me enough to work for them. They systematically fire their employees over some sky-high targets. A reliable source even claimed the bank is inching towards financial distress. That is why Akingbola is sending out warning memos to the employees. PLEASE GUYS, DON'T LIMIT YOUR SELF TO A BANK. THERE ARE MILLIONS OF COMPANY BETTER THAN INTERCONTINENTAL. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW UNTIL YOU EXPAND YOUR HORIZON.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by regalson(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2008
Fine cat, Most of us know what we want, and we know what we are going 4. like somebody rightly said, life itself has it's own targets; paying ur bills, and so on. from the information i have, Ibplc is one of the most capitalized banks and they have God fearing leaders. let's be positive

any latest info?
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Tofunmmy(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2008
Pls nairalanders, no one is talking about the IBPlc hopefuls at Apapa regions, those that had thei test in Unilag last January and their interviews and medicals in April. Pls feed us with authentic and reliable infos. Thanks.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Jman: 3:28pm On May 16, 2008
Godbless you Regalson for that comment. i hate pessimists. Where in life do good things come easy? where? it doesn't.anyone who is afraid of risks can't move far in life. So please rest ur case Fine cat. Look for your risk-free jobs

The latest i got today is that they have started a compilation of the next batch to resume training@ Apapa and it include those who had finished medicals since January ending. I wasn't told when they wud start callin but rumors from a friend have it that it would commence next week tuesday.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by guyman2(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2008
Any news yet?
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by ladiakins(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2008
ibplc called me to resume training at apapa training school on monday.just wanted to inform the house.got the text around 2pm today. thank GOD for me.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by kemofash20: 9:34pm On May 16, 2008
ladiakins congrats at long last. please wen did u do ur medicals and where? congrats once again . please keep us posted
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by guyman2(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2008
Inter, when would you call me?
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by alphabravo: 11:54am On May 17, 2008
All my good people in the house,
I received a text yesterday to commence training with IBPLC on monday 19th, 2008 at UAC training centre Apapa.
Am indeed grateful to God for manifesting His word in my life.
Always wishing you the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm / I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me / LIST OF Tuition Free Universities In Germany For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.