Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos (24221 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS / Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers 'intercept' Boko Haram Vehicle Loaded With Bombs On Gombe-bauchi Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by stint(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2013
in the past few years bokoboys have slowly but gradually taken over the north ,turning it into a kill-zone . during the time we only talked , pitied, some of us here the south were only really pained when our southern brothers are victims of the attack (that happened a lot) . so they continued destroying the place and we did nothing but make comment and advising our relatives to leave the place.
now , like every organization ,BH Nigeria limited is expanding to south west and our ibo brothers are still doing the same thing(nothing ) and I know someone will ask me what do you want us to do? I don't know for you but I know if (god forbid )they succeed in SW , its only one guess what there next destination should be . this is a national cake we will all share . by force by fire.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by hotwax: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2013
vanstanzy: Nairalanders that were running their mouth praa! praa!! praa!!! with OPC that, OPC this, over to una. grin grin grin

Bluetooth, bayokanu, malctunji or whatever over to ya'll. grin grin grin
Have they bombed anything yet. Let them attack. Are you so sure boko-hramas are not in Onisha with bomb?
Thye dare not use it.

STFU igbo tribal warlords

1 Like

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by gerald09(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2013
Joavid: what is a chadian doing in nigeria so tey e enta lagos. blow his brains off jare. rubbish.

Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ are fighting mali n 4gt say chad is f*uckin us up from the oda side. My ogas @ d very top I bet u £100 dat most of the Islamic terrorist have moved to chad n are also sponsoring most of these bombings in abj nw Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ see so many of the immigrant hawking pure water n stuff until dey bomb our schools, churches, mosque n offices b4 Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ take action. Y don't Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ want to have peace. OGAs for u to keep on looting u will need to have peace dis una "I don't care" moves will soon get to ur door steps, its a fact. They say eventually ur sins will catch up with u. No religion or juju can change dat fact.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Melahou(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2013
they should have been placed under surveillance to see if they can catch the main brain or other cells
instead they raid once they get a tip not minding the implication.
the Nigerian security forces should be well trained when investigating/preventing crime.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2013
Security advice for you all, make sure when you enter the bus speak to the person next to you make sure he can speak yoruba or Igbo properly if not call the police don't trust anyone, avoid staying long in a crowdy place mostly at the market, if you see anyone with a bag under the bridge or with a suspicious behaviour call the police. If you see anybody that can not speak English properly or any southern language call the police don't think everything is alright because its probably not.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by ba7man(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2013
I see some people getting ready to celebrate bomb blasts in Lagos. This is what is known as the "CRAB MENTALITY". Celebrating other people's deaths and misfortunes. This is the main problem of the Black race. Very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2013
Melahou: they should have been placed under surveillance to see if they can catch the main brain or other cells
instead they raid once they get a tip not minding the implication.
the Nigerian security forces should be well trained when investigating/preventing crime.

Its better this way at list when they insert wood in is ass he will confess, you never know when he is going to attack just like mutalab.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by ba7man(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2013
Sadly, some Nigerians on this forum are daft. Foreigners come to cause havoc in our midst and we in turn turn and fight ourselves
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Costa2000(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Joavid: northerners are coming in,in thousands to lagos including those from chad,niger etc. fashola needs to flush them out asap.
Fash no get time for northerners or ppl frm chad nd niger,he is very busy with LADIPO mkt.from ladipo to mile 12,alaba,oyibo etc etc.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Sweetapple007(f): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2013
Lagos re u safe.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by VirginFinder: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2013
Let me go and start servicing my double barrel.

It can take up to 200 people down at once.

Like it happened in 1993, I won't be surprised if Igbos started leaving Lagos en masse for an 'earlier-than-normal' New Yam Festival holding at the same time in all their villages in the East.

As for us, we aint going nowhere because Lagos is home and we'll defend it like true Londoners defended London in WWII even up to the last drop of our blood if need be.

To hell with all the Igbo mockers on this thread.
We don't need your help.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by chucky234(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2013
gerald09: I dare dem to do any harm in lagos, unless the bombing aint about govt anymore they want war Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ are ready to give dem war so dey better stay in their North n for the chadians coming to my country n killing my people I fink its tym the govt look toward them like dey did Mali. Or Nigerians will make sure they regret known us.
As if you can take a rubber bullet
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2013
The film happen for ijora? Ok! Let me have the address and number and location,area. I will go there to comfirm, these mods sef no get sense? The facts/source and link has to be from online tv,radio,newspaper web and not some stupid b4 it should be allowed to make front page
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by alleviate2002us(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2013
reportnaija:

Musa, who a security source described as an illegal alien from Chad, was said to be leader of the suspects.

Other items found were AK-47 rifles, cartridges and daggers.

The security source, who craved anonymity, added the raid was as a result of an investigation which began a month ago.

He said, “Security agents got information a month ago that there was a terrorist hideout in the Seven-Up area of Ijora. Although we were not sure if they were Boko Haram members or not, we did not want to take any chances so we decided to go and raid the place.

It was discovered that the place was being run by a Chadian and arms were recovered during the raid, including AK-47 riffles. Investigations are ongoing and those who are found not culpable will be released.”

Source : www.reportnaija..com/2013/03/boko-haram-caught-in-lagos-ijora-today.html

@ the emboldened......If only we can ensure our Boarders are properly secured. the Boarders at the North are Very Porous thats why its seems these guyz keep increasing in numbers.

if our boarders can be properlly checked esp at the north, the polluted ones within can be killed off like Mosquitoes.....Mcheew!

Desperate alliens that think with explosives rather than their heads...SMH

1 Like

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by dinggle: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2013
@T9ksy
Funny how you derailed a very important thread! ppl like you are pulling Nigeria back 1000 times backwards. Instead of sharing observational information on what to watch out for and how we can assist the security agencies with information to identify BH men in Lagos, u choose to derail. You need to get a life! pray that if and when the first BH bomb in Lagos goes off it won't affect you or people of interest to you. If it does you would have their blood on your hands for derailing this thread awkwardly.
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by mrofficial2(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2013
dinggle: @T9ksy
Funny how you derailed a very important thread! ppl like you are pulling Nigeria back 1000 times backwards. Instead of sharing observational information on what to watch out for and how we can assist the security agencies with information to identify BH men in Lagos, u choose to derail. You need to get a life! pray that if and when the first BH bomb in Lagos goes off it won't affect you or people of interest to you. If it does you would have their blood on your hands for derailing this thread awkwardly.

Maybe the bomb is selective undecided

I as a Yoruba is so disappointed with that asinine post of his.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by casiraghi: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2013
This looks like a setup, how come the FG is always quick to intercept terrorist activists in Lagos, just may be the FG wants to draw the SW to the war on terror, the SW has been on the fence for too long, FG needs the support of the SW to win this war on terror.

The North wants power back by all means and their only obstacle is the SE/SS who are is power

1 Like

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by aryzgreat: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2013
Guess they were planning an Easter shocker for lagosians. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by nku5: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2013
Fashola needs to order grassroots oriented awareness campaign. People need to be vigilant. At the end of the day i'm glad they banned okadas on the highways

1 Like

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Melancholy(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2013
Ijora badia needs total cleansing cos it just as if the hausa owns a share of land.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos by Costa2000(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2013
AFAM gini kam mere gi?,why u come turn my post to THIS POST HAS BEEN HIDDEN?,why? ¿por que?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi / China Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari On His Re-Election Victory / APC Leader Killed, Police Station Burnt As Unknown Gunmen Rampage In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.