Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Check Out Tvc News Broadcast...simply Lovely - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Check Out Tvc News Broadcast...simply Lovely (1072 Views)

TVC Or Channels? / EXCLUSIVE: First Look Inside TVC News Channel Studio / As TVC News Launches Today At 2pm; Faq’s & Answers About The New Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Tvc News Broadcast...simply Lovely by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hey guys stumbled across this link on the internet...Its for a Nigerian station transmitting from lagos called tvc news....it presents news on the hour and the picture quality,reports,graphics all spell class...it has lovely programmes too..the promos are wow....it beats every other Nigerian channel clearly....i am so so so impressed..check it out online through this link...

www.tvcnews.tv ...click on live to watch the transmission..its nice

It also shows on startimes channel 115 in lagos and channel 326 outside lagos...check it out fantastic
Re: Check Out Tvc News Broadcast...simply Lovely by tomber(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yea. it a great station. they might soon put channels behind
Re: Check Out Tvc News Broadcast...simply Lovely by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
I just went through their website live streaming. Can I review? smiley

The picture quality is okay and it looks attractive on the general. But as usual, It's too 'AFRICAN' just like other African stations. If you want to go global, you don't have to be throwing it in our faces that you are promoting african ideas. Those things should be hidden agendas grin (like it is with other stations). The accent too; (Not like I have problems with it), but to sell yourselves to the world, they should get people who speak well (Atleast for these early stages). We do not get to listen to horrific arabian accents on Aljazeera, do we?
Right now they are showing a programme titled 'On the town'....that lady is just not a good reporter! The accent too, too local (My local means what 'local' means in the dictionary and not what you think tongue). It's the whole packaging that sells you......They should watch 53extra and see how those two ladies present smiley. My issue now is basically with the presenters and they should be subtle in promoting 'their african ideas'. Infact, we shouldn't know it's an african station! let people search it up and see it's actually a Nigerian station. I didn't know Aljazeera was an asian station talkless of knowing it is owned by Qatar just by watching the station.

Sometimes, you just have to give the world what they want till you achieve what you wanna achieve and gain enough ground. TVC, I need you to upgrade ooo, cos we really need an international news station in Africa! UPGRADE! UPGRADE!! UPGRADE!!! You are still not doing enough!
Re: Check Out Tvc News Broadcast...simply Lovely by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2013
they are airing news now....All my other observations still intact,

+
their studio is not standard at all! Still looks NTAish! with no nice intro camera movement like Aljazeera and others would do cheesy and they should get good makeup artists and hairdressers for the broadcasters angry

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Prison Break Star Wentworth "Michael" Miller Declares - 'i'm A Gay Man / Windeck Telenovela / Top 15 Animes Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.