Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Single Female Needed For Friendshio - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single Female Needed For Friendshio (504 Views)

Friends (male/female) Needed / Hello / Chat Mate(female)needed With Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Female Needed For Friendshio by AVISENNA: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2008
hi i would like to meet any single female between the ages of 26 and 30
who is interested in a cordial relarionship . you can reply back on this site or email me ehudavi@ameinfo.com
Re: Single Female Needed For Friendshio by HRhotness(f): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2008
Wont u advertise urself small?
how are we spsd to knw what we wld be getting?
this very poor marketing oh
Re: Single Female Needed For Friendshio by SamMilla1(m): 3:02am On Mar 29, 2008
na double you go want before, , u didnt put your picture or age here to show girls where they are going and who they are going to meet,  you think say na olden days where people never open eye, make i see you near my village. after dissolving yourself with julius bereger construction company in abujah for 60 years , you come and pick one nickname to confuse girls, comot here jari.
Re: Single Female Needed For Friendshio by lilstunt19(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2008
I need a real girl,, a thru Nija Girl, not a pretender!

and she must like music like die! like me wink

Am waitin, smiley
Re: Single Female Needed For Friendshio by FatherAita(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2008
[b]Music is secondary. She must know how to work and contribute to the upkeep of your home. Abi na liability you dey find as a woman?

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Man In Search Of Love / Good Person / Need A Girl For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.