Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? (1106 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Hubby Doesnt Communicate / Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? by uzoo: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2008
how do you get your hubby to start job hunting, especially when you're not working after having a baby.
if he is not the 'hustling' type.
Re: Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2008
Honestly am not qualified to answer this type of question since am still single. Hmmmmmmm, Is he Ill or is there some epecial reason why he does not want to go look for a job, Was he working b4 you gave birth?. If he is healthy, simply discuss with him and explain that you need support now that you have put to bed.
Re: Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? by ifyalways(f): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2008
@poster,was he not working b4 the arrival of the baby or did he just stop as you had the baby?
whatever be the case,he just have to go out and hussle jare,you cant be taking care of the baby,yourself and still doing the hussling.
Re: Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2008
How do you guys cope? Does he have a trillion dollar account? Or is his father Bill Gates?
Re: Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? by bigfather(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2008
Maybe he has a secret bank account somewhere ! undecided
Re: Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? by ololade34(f): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2008
Sit him down and talk to him, he needs to support his family especially now you're off work.
Re: Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:37am On Mar 31, 2008
uzoo:

how do you get your hubby to start job hunting, especially when you're not working after having a baby.
if he is not the 'hustling' type.

Things are extremely difficult generally, not to speak of the addition

of a new baby, He needs to brace up and start looking for a job,

even if its a low paying job until something better comes along,

Otherwise u all will be on the streets,

I don't know what more could be crucial than that except u both are financially boyant.

Best of Luck.
Re: Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? by almondjoy(f): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2008
@Topic

You knew he was not the hustling type when you dated and married him.  So nothing new to worry about. Most women in your situation have already prepared their minds to be mother, father, babysitter, breadwinner and so on and so forth. I would.

So, you can't make him what he is not.  Just sit down with yourself and map out a plan on how you intend to keep this family going for the next "however" years. I do not see any problem with his personality at all.  If that is the way God created him. . . you really can't do anything about it. 

Have a "coke" and a smile!  At least he is very capable of giving you cute babies. tongue  I think that is a wonderful achievement.  Most men these days cannot even ejaculate, not to talk of "impregnating" a tick! cheesy
Re: Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2008
Me: Baby, don't let me meet you in the house when i get back, unless you just came back from your new job before me.

Him: huh? how am i suppose to find a job?

Me: the same way you find your way to the kitchen every morning, day, and night.

Him: lady, you're not serious.hissss

Me
: oh yea, i forgot to tell you that i bought some grey hounds last week. just in case i need them. they're locked up and anxious to get out.

God save me from a jobless man o. . .no way I'll find myself in this situation undecided
Re: Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? by Bossman(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2008
You really need to talk to him. How long has he been out of a job, has he ever worked, and if so, why does he refuse to go job hunting all of a sudden?
Re: Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? by Outstrip(f): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2008
The bible says he that does not work does not eat. He will not eat in MY house which is what it becomes when he decides that he is not "the working type". He will have to be lazy somewhere else. Not on my couch. Sorry. It is tough I know especially since you just had a baby. If you are in the states and you have no serious savings it means that you are in hot soup. I will never advocate divorce over trivial issues but this is not a small issue. I don't know what you should do but I cannot stay with someone like that.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In My Shoes / The Best Long Term Method Of Contraception. / I Dont Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.