Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini (13339 Views)

Funke Akindele Pops Out Her Boobs On AMVCA Red Carpet (photo) / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Tiwa Savage Gown Nearly Pops Out The Twins On Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 22, 2013
From time to time the combination of her dangerous curves and ever skimpy outfits results in Nicki Minaj revealing more than she bargained for.

From time to time the combination of her dangerous curves and ever skimpy outfits results in Nicki Minaj revealing more than she bargained for.

And that was the case yet again for the singer as she exposed herself in behind-the-scenes footage from her new music video.

The provocative singer hopped into a jacuzzi to film segments for the video for High School, her latest track, which is a collaborative effort with Lil Wayne.

Dressed in a plunging lime green one-piece, it’s little surprise that Nicki suffered a wardrobe malfunction.

She seemed insouciant as she spilled out of the daring one-piece while splashing around in front of the camera.

‘This jacuzzi is fun!’ Nicki yells above the bubbles. ‘Get in crew, get in!’

Source: www. oil princee..com

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by MajorJ(m): 4:05am On Mar 22, 2013
Where the photo at?
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by pomporiking: 4:34am On Mar 22, 2013
At least put the link naa..I didn't come here for some censored sh*t

11 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by gunuvi(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2013
pompori king: At least put the link naa..I didn't come here for some censored sh*t
Me sef jare!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2013
why is she covering her fake boobs and why is it being censored? angry angry maybe its a photo shoot.
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by Temismith(f): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2013
Lols.wen it comes to niki minaj's boobs, Guys are not smilling oo.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by GraceBestowed(f): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2013
Temismith: Lols.wen it comes to niki minaj's boobs, Guys are not smilling oo.

You know!!!! I knew there wasn't going to be a picture that would satisfy the male masses!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by christianonye: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2013
Download this smashing hit single from KOOLTIAN (follow ne go). http://www.hulkshare.com/ma7t3j09y800
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by P3trCruzZ(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2013
christianonye: Download this smashing hit single from KOOLTIAN (follow ne go). http://www.hulkshare.com/ma7t3j09y800

U b mumu... E go show us d breast angry

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by chimimi(f): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeww!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by scobaba: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Wey d bobbiee naaa?
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
I am so ashamed that her censored breast managed to get my dick up and dangling
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by dhardline(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
Its not a new tin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by SlyIg(f): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
It's part of the show joor!
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
dhardline: Its not a new tin

very nice Areola

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by biolabee(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
OK_2_NV:

very nice, Areola

is areola the name of your gf tongue

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
Boōbs popping out isn't new to nicki, its happened on several occasions including on good morning America.
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
where is the va va voom voom? embarassed embarassed
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nicki is starting to look cute

She was busted as hell back in tha Day...
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by jasper7(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Plastic gal. hope she doesn't come to africa, cos she'll dissolve cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by slimyem: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
pompori king: At least put the link naa..I didn't come here for some censored sh*t
gunuvi:
Me sef jare!
OK_2_NV:

very nice Areola
scobaba: Wey d bobbiee naaa?
P3tr CruzZ:

U b mumu... E go show us d breast angry
lmaogrincheesy
What won't men do for Boobies?
See them cussing like say they never see bobby before..undecided
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by ideee03(f): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
rafhell: I am so ashamed that her censored breast managed to get my dick up and dangling
MUMU...then when it's not censored u go release like tap.SMH
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
rafhell: I am so ashamed that her censored breast managed to get my dick up and dangling
grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by Agbons1991(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
I wish I was there too see all for myself nor be only for pix I take day see Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ N̤̥̈̊ǎ̜̣̍ I wan see Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ will with my two real eye grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by GeneralJ(m): 4:29am On Mar 23, 2013
dhardline: Its not a new tin

Abeg na photoshop be taht jaree
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by dhardline(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2013
GeneralJ:

Abeg na photoshop be taht jaree
that aint photoshop o,it actually happened during 1 of her shows
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by sweetguy10(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2013
Why didn't you let us see the real bobby ? why do you have to censor it ? Mshew I'm angry jorr
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by MrCork17: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2013
dammm... can i drink? tongue
Re: PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
They are artificial so I don't care

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) / Kcee Poses In Santa Outfit (Photo) / Indigenous Igbo Rapper Tidinz Run Mad In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.