Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

LPFO With NNPC Allocation Availbale Now!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / LPFO With NNPC Allocation Availbale Now!!! (1349 Views)

Lpfo,dpk And Ago,nnpc Allocation Needed / Anyone With Nnpc Allocation To Sell Ago Or Kerosene?: / We Are Searching For Companies With Nnpc Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LPFO With NNPC Allocation Availbale Now!!! by leeka: 2:09am On Mar 22, 2013
This is to inform old and prospective customers that we have LPFO availbale now with valid NNPC allocation papers.
Before soft copy of allocation paper is released, buyer must sign and return SPA, this is to make sure we're dealing with serious people. If you can work with this, contact me and I will send you procedures before SPA.
Contact me on 07067214849 or mail me uwamleeka@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Floor Washing/polishing Machine For Tiles,marble,granite / SOD Anti-wrinkle Face Cream / Introducing The Sirius Lp Gas Gauge Regulator For Your Home Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.