Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ogun Man Arrested With 6 Human Heads - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Man Arrested With 6 Human Heads (1406 Views)

Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / Human Heads Found In a Hotel at Onitsha / 18 Human Heads Found In Airport Shipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Man Arrested With 6 Human Heads by Germannig: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2008
Man Arrested With 6 Human Skulls
By Damola Ogundimu

A suspected ritualist, identified as Sunday Taiwo, 40, has been arrested by policemen from the Mushin Police Station, Olosan, with six human skulls and fresh human flesh.

According to a toppolice officer at the station, a patrol team, led by Corporal Martins Akinyemi, while on a stop and search routine at Toyota area of Matori, intercepted Sunday Taiwo who was carrying a bag. On searching the bag, six human skulls and human flesh were found in it.

Speaking with P.M.News, the suspect described himself as a herbalist, explaining that he got the skulls through some accomplices and the flesh is from a woman’s lap.

Sunday, who gave his address as 16, Oke-Ibere Street, Ilaro, Ogun State, explained that he has a shop at Oke-Odo Market, Agege and he has been in the business for a long time, but this is his first time of being arrested.

Police sources at the station disclosed that a thorough investigation would be carried out into the matter and all those involved arrested and charged to court.

http://thepmnews.com/2008/03/28/man-arrested-with-6-human-skulls/
Re: Ogun Man Arrested With 6 Human Heads by uspry1(f): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2008
I somewhat heard this story before repeated! Obviously there is nothing news for me.
Re: Ogun Man Arrested With 6 Human Heads by Germannig: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2008
uspry1:

I somewhat heard this story before repeated! Obviously there is nothing news for me.

This is fresh news. Today, today.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Friends Manhood Chooped Off By His New Girlfriend (photos) / Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His D!ck In Church, "It's A Has Holy Milk" / See What M0b Did To This Female 419 Suspect That Got Policemen Mute For 12mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.