Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (34282 Views)

Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / President Goodluck Jonathanshould Be Impeached - Joel Brinkley Of The LA Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by nduchucks: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2013
uihebom: I don't really know buhari that much, but if he will come and kill some politicians then he is ok by me.

Son of a Bitch!!!! Ah ah, e be like say pcguru don modify my post. Ngwanu, I meant to say, "Son of a Building Block"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Dibiachukwu: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2013
When Obj was ruling, Nigeria was selling only one barrel of oil and obj built mansions for everybody cheesy Do you people ever take a minute to think? Why is America, Britain and G8 so concerned about Nigeria now? Why now? Has any other president in Nigeria's history done half of what Johnathan is doing? Where was LA times and amanpour when OBJ killed a whole village of people? Where was BBC and amanpour when shell and Nigerian soldiers were busy murdering villagers in the Niger-delta and spilling oil and gas everywhere? Why did they choose to be good Samaritans during johnathan's tenure. Why was BBC covering up for aisha yaradua's kitchen cabal? When did Nigeria become a state in America? When did Americans start caring about a state in Africa? All of these are coming too sudden for me. And I know that CHUKWU olisa would arrest all of them. Those who pay for wars, may they taste the sweetness of their purchase ami. 80 billion dollars / 160 million people = 500 dollars. According to this wise guy, this is enough to turn Nigeria into paradise. Goodluck dude! And when did Africans and Arabs become a category (@African/Arab).

13 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2013
^^^ cos they know the govt is behind the false flag we are witnessing but they cant just come out and say it so they take measures
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2013
Someone should kindly tell me how GEJ's (2 year) administration is worse than OBJ's eight years in power. I have since concluded that shallow people (which describes many of the most vocal critics of the present administration) hate GEJ not necessarily for his actions or inactions, but because of his person and persona.

(Un)fortunately, GEJ is not as rambunctious, belligerent, swashbuckling, untamed, and uncouth as Obasanjo, which makes him seem less exciting and therefore 'worse'. It's all a matter of perception; groundless perception based on appearances rather than substance.

How, in cold facts and figures, is corruption - all forms of corruption - worse under GEJ than it was under Obasanjo? Nigeria earned the highest revenues in her history during Obasanjo's eight wasted years in power. How did that tell on our lives? Were the roads better under OBJ than they are now? Was the power supply better than it is now? Were our hospitals better equipped? Was there greater infrastructural development under OBJ than now? Was there less wastage of public funds under OBJ than now? Was the Rule of Law better observed under OBJ than it is under GEJ? Was general insecurity any less under OBJ than it is today (minus the emergent Boko Haram phenomenon, which sensible people realise is a political ploy to return power to the north)? Was the public service more efficient under OBJ than it is now? Most importantly, did Nigerians have more food on their tables under OBJ than they have today under GEJ (despite the fact that the country earned more courtesy of record crude oil prices during OBJ's eight years)? What then, is the basis for maligning GEJ as the worst thing to happen to Nigeria? Could it be merely because of his unpretentious appearance and underwhelming personality? Or could it be because of his unfashionable trademark hat? Because of his perceived lack of 'swagger'? Is that enough to justify so much baseless hate?

Do you so easily forget that the highest number of politically motivated assassinations occurred under Obasanjo, and ALL of them (including the murder of a serving Minister of Justice/Attorney-General) remain unresolved?

Again, how can anyone forget that political corruption, which is arguably worse than financial corruption, was elevated to official state practice under Obasanjo? In Nigeria's political history, has there been any election worse than the 2003 and 2007 general elections conducted by Obasanjo? Compare that with GEJ's demonstrable resolve not to tamper with electoral processes - which has seen the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria's history take place under him (e.g. Edo, Ondo, Anambra, Imo, etc). Gradually, the phenomenon of election-rigging is becoming extinct, primarily because GEJ refuses to endorse such, even to his own party's detriment. Can you say the same for OBJ?

Have we forgotten how Obasanjo sought to ALTER the constitution to prolong his stay in power through a dubious third term provision? Is that brazen act of political corruption not infinitely worse than pardoning a penitent convicted man?

I can go on and on, but the imperative of brevity constrains me. The fact is that we cannot judge GEJ in isolation. He had predecessors, and if we cannot prove how his administration is worse than those of his predecessors (especially OBJ), then we have serious issues indeed.

19 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by nuclearboy(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2013
Way the President is going, he may find himself the first leader on earth that the western world will openly condemn! As it is, diplomacy and good manners is all that's restraining them!

Eventually, they will deliberately start "leaking" evidence of any (and wife and cabinet members) personal corruption, in an attempt to pressurize Nigeria to wake up!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Fussbot: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2013
Pls jst don't tel me we have money like Chile,Denmark and even U.A.Eand we are still lik dis *starts crying*

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Fussbot: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2013
Dibiachukwu: When Obj was ruling, Nigeria was selling only one barrel of oil and obj built mansions for everybody cheesy Do you people ever take a minute to think? Why is America, Britain and G8 so concerned about Nigeria now? Why now? Has any other president in Nigeria's history done half of what Johnathan is doing? Where was LA times and amanpour when OBJ killed a whole village of people? Where was BBC and amanpour when shell and Nigerian soldiers were busy murdering villagers in the Niger-delta and spilling oil and gas everywhere? Why did they choose to be good Samaritans during johnathan's tenure. Why was BBC covering up for aisha yaradua's kitchen cabal? When did Nigeria become a state in America? When did Americans start caring about a state in Africa? All of these are coming too sudden for me. And I know that CHUKWU olisa would arrest all of them. Those who pay for wars, may they taste the sweetness of their purchase ami. 80 billion dollars / 160 million people = 500 dollars. According to this wise guy, this is enough to turn Nigeria into paradise. Goodluck dude! And when did Africans and Arabs become a category (@African/Arab).
and they shoulsn't also talk now,so dat it will continueand we should be lik dis forever

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2013
Shake my head with some funny comments here. Comparing GEJ to OBJ. Comparing his regime to all the past.
For your information, this is 2013. Not IBB's era. Not Abacha era. Not OBJ's. Things are different RIGHT now. If we wanted things to continue the way it was, why not simply let the military take over again or why did we bother stopping OBJ from been a life's president.
I sincerely feel so tormented reading peoples' racist warped opinions. Who cares who fixes Nigeria? Why must it be someone from the SS, SE, SW, or the North. Lets give the right man this job. Our humanity as a nation is been depreciated daily by our short-sightedness. If the colonialist could do way better than any regime we've ever had, so what is wrong in giving the position of leadership to someone who isnt from your region. I dont care whoever it is, but if GEJ cant stop Bokoharam, fix the useless roads, fix electricity which I havent enjoyed since all this useless propaganda of improvement, fix security, fix kidnapping, stop corruption, HE SHOULD GO TO HELL AND BURN FOR ALL I CARE! I DIDNT VOTE HIM TO GIVE ME EXCUSES AND I WONDER WHY THE SS AND SE PEOPLE THINK THAT'S HIS JOB!

23 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2013
Fussbot: and they shoulsn't also talk now,so dat it will continueand we should be lik dis forever

Dont mind these people. They just have thousands of excuses for this failure in power. I am not against GEJ, he should just do his phucken JOB! Whats wrong with Nigerians using their brains! Why must everything be sentimental?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Missonas(f): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2013
True bt itz nt abt Obj and Gej alone.its abt Nigerians and good leadership.We deserve dat and itz been a long time coming

pro01: Someone should please tell me how GEJ's (2 year) administration is worse than OBJ's eight years in power. I have since concluded that shallow people (which describes many of the most vocal critics of the present administration) hate GEJ not necessarily for his actions or inactions, but because of his person and persona.

(Un)fortunately, GEJ is not as rambunctious, belligerent, swashbuckling, untamed, and uncouth as Obasanjo, which makes him seem less exciting and therefore 'worse'. It's all a matter of perception; groundless perception based on appearances rather than substance.

How, in cold facts and figures, is corruption - all forms of corruption - worse under GEJ than it was under Obasanjo? Nigeria earned the highest revenues in her history during Obasanjo's eight wasted years in power. How did that tell on our lives? Were the roads better under OBJ than they are now? Was the power supply better than it is now? Were our hospitals better equipped? Was there greater infrastructural development under OBJ than now? Was there less wastage of public funds under OBJ than now? Was the Rule of Law better observed under OBJ than it is under GEJ? Was general insecurity any less under OBJ than it is today (minus the emergent Boko Haram phenomenon, which sensible people realise is a political ploy to return power to the north)? Was the public service more efficient under OBJ than it is now? Most importantly, did Nigerians have more food on their tables under OBJ than they have today under GEJ (despite the fact that the country earned more courtesy of record crude oil prices during OBJ's eight years)? What then, is the basis for maligning GEJ as the worst thing to happen to Nigeria? Could it be merely because of his unpretentious appearance and underwhelming personality? Or could it be because of his unfashionable trademark hat? Because of his perceived lack of 'swagger'? Is that enough to justify so much baseless hate?

Do you so easily forget that the highest number of politically motivated assassinations occurred under Obasanjo, and ALL of them (including the murder of a serving Minister of Justice/Attorney-General) remain unresolved?

Again, how can anyone forget that political corruption, which is arguably worse than financial corruption, was elevated to official state practice under Obasanjo? In Nigeria's political history, has there been any election worse than the 2003 and 2007 general elections conducted by Obasanjo? Compare that with GEJ's demonstrable resolve not to tamper with electoral processes - which have seen the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria's history take place under him (e.g. Edo, Ondo, Anambra, Imo, etc). Gradually, the phenomenon of election-rigging is becoming extinct, primarily because GEJ refuses to endorse such, even to his own party's detriment. Can you say the same for OBJ?

Have we forgotten how Obasanjo sought to ALTER the constitution to prolong his stay in power through a dubious thrid term provision? Is that brazen act of political corruption not infinitely worse than pardoning a penitent convicted man?

I can go on and on, but the imperative of brevity constrains me. The fact is that we cannot judge GEJ in isolation. He had predecessors, and if we cannot prove how his administration is worse than those of his predecessors (especially OBJ), then we have serious issues indeed.
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Dibiachukwu: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2013
aasog1: Shake my head with some funny comments here. Comparing GEJ to OBJ. Comparing his regime to all the past.
For your information, this is 2013. Not IBB's era. Not Abacha era. Not OBJ's. Things are different RIGHT now. If we wanted things to continue the way it was, why not simply let the military take over again or why did we bother stopping OBJ from been a life's president.
I sincerely feel so tormented reading peoples' racist warped opinions. Who cares who fixes Nigeria? Why must it be someone from the SS, SE, SW, or the North. Lets give the right man this job. Our humanity as a nation is been depreciated daily by our short-sightedness. If the colonialist could do way better than any regime we've ever had, so what is wrong in giving the position of leadership to someone who isnt from your region. I dont care whoever it is, but if GEJ cant stop Bokoharam, fix the useless roads, fix electricity which I havent enjoyed since all this useless propaganda of improvement, fix security, fix kidnapping, stop corruption, HE SHOULD GO TO HELL AND BURN FOR ALL I CARE! I DIDNT VOTE HIM TO GIVE ME EXCUSES AND I WONDER WHY THE SS AND SE PEOPLE THINK THAT'S HIS JOB!
OBJ's era wasn't that long ago. After OBJ was yaradua, who died in service (God bless his soul). The problem is that the same people that are condemning GEJ are advocating for a 1950s old soldier named buhari. Tell me what you think buhari has to offer, and why he didn't offer it promptly when he had the chance. 80 billion dollars can not turn Nigeria into paradise overnight. Johnathan could do more and should do more! What I don't understand is the sudden subtle hostility from all western quarters. What happened to their "good-willed critisms", when other precedent governments were killing us alive?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by killuminati(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2013
gunuvi: There are some news you cannot read without an alomo bitters beside you to cool down ur temper.
bros no be lie oh! Imagine make man dey lem beans and garri this early mo'mo'

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2013
bubadaniel13: OP just a question for the confused Mr Joel Brinkley,Is GEJ the first leader of Nigeria?how many years has he spent on power so far?Nigeria has been ruled by bad leaders for decades and u expect GEJ to turn bad things around within three years,the writer of the article must be dreaming.

This line of argument has been used over and over again so try something else, if the rot doesn't start from Jona since he became the president has he make any effort to fight corruption?

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by gbadexy(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2013
All I can see is america giving subtle hint for a military take over.
Even the super powers won't condemn any military coup or they would only make half hearted condemnation.
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by pomporiking: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2013
Who be dis reporter!!are u a learner?we as nigerians don know all dis for how many years no be gej start am,if you no get solution mind your business.we should impeach goodluck the way you guys impeached G.W Bush abi!!.elebolo jonathan is daft yes buh no be only am dey waste our moni.senators governors lg chairmen among others..sss you don hear Cia are spying on us get ur sh*t togeda and fish dose spies out

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by deols(f): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2013
We do have a national assembly and Jona is still in office? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Pangea: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2013
Imanuelle: I was never a fan of the western world, but now, i just need to take my family out of the country, where my kids have a future, and never look back! Never! Never!
Where the hell were my great-grandfathers, when africans were being picked as slaves?
Maybe he would have suffered for a while, and i'd have had a better future by now.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ol boy!
Na wa o, una no go kill pesin with laughter here o! grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by seunfly: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dibiachukwu: When Obj was ruling, Nigeria was selling only one barrel of oil and obj built mansions for everybody cheesy Do you people ever take a minute to think? Why is America, Britain and G8 so concerned about Nigeria now? Why now? Has any other president in Nigeria's history done half of what Johnathan is doing? Where was LA times and amanpour when OBJ killed a whole village of people? Where was BBC and amanpour when shell and Nigerian soldiers were busy murdering villagers in the Niger-delta and spilling oil and gas everywhere? Why did they choose to be good Samaritans during johnathan's tenure. Why was BBC covering up for aisha yaradua's kitchen cabal? When did Nigeria become a state in America? When did Americans start caring about a state in Africa? All of these are coming too sudden for me. And I know that CHUKWU olisa would arrest all of them. Those who pay for wars, may they taste the sweetness of their purchase ami. 80 billion dollars / 160 million people = 500 dollars. According to this wise guy, this is enough to turn Nigeria into paradise. Goodluck dude! And when did Africans and Arabs become a category (@African/Arab).
My friend think now, did we vote him in to continue with the bad style of leadership of the past?
Did he not promise to be better than others before we voted for him?
If Obj was an angel why will peaple resist him from manipulating his way into 3rd?
If we still want to remain in the past misfotune why do we have to change our leaders?
My friend let forget about this temporary benefit some individuals are enjoying that may cloud our judgment with sentiment and be a neutral, truthful and stateman for once atleast for our future generation sake.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Hugoboi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
pro01: Someone should kindly tell me how GEJ's (2 year) administration is worse than OBJ's eight years in power. I have since concluded that shallow people (which describes many of the most vocal critics of the present administration) hate GEJ not necessarily for his actions or inactions, but because of his person and persona.

Again, how can anyone forget that political corruption, which is arguably worse than financial corruption, was elevated to official state practice under Obasanjo? In Nigeria's political history, has there been any election worse than the 2003 and 2007 general elections conducted by Obasanjo? Compare that with GEJ's demonstrable resolve not to tamper with electoral processes - which has seen the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria's history take place under him (e.g. Edo, Ondo, Anambra, Imo, etc). Gradually, the phenomenon of election-rigging is becoming extinct, primarily because GEJ refuses to endorse such, even to his own party's detriment. Can you say the same for OBJ?

Have we forgotten how Obasanjo sought to ALTER the constitution to prolong his stay in power through a dubious third term provision? Is that brazen act of political corruption not infinitely worse than pardoning a penitent convicted man?

What in the devil's name is the import of the above rambling?

@ bolded: You need an education.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hugoboi:

What in the devil's name is the import of the above rambling?

@ bolded: You need an education.

Don't be a nuisance, even though I agree you can't help yourself. If you have nothing sensible to contribute, don't quote me, you crude fool.

By the way, it is obvious that your parents obviously failed to give you any education. Maybe we should talk about that.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Rossikk(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
jerseyboy: Nigeria's Squandered Opportunity By Joel Brinkley-LA Times

By Joel Brinkley

Jonathan is president of Nigeria, which should be among the world's most prosperous nations. After all, it produces an estimated 2.4 million barrels of oil each and every day. With oil now selling at $93.61 a barrel, that's $224 million in income daily.

For a person who's worked with the New York times Mr Brinkley, you are unbelievably stupi.d and ignorant. Do you think the Nigerian govt takes all the earnings from each barrel of oil produced? What about the multinationals and oil majors? Last time I heard it was a 50/50 sharing agreement, bringing the actual income to Nigeria down to $112 million a day, NOT $224 million. Of that $112 million, at least half goes on recurrent expenditure and debt repayments, meaning app $56 million a day is the actual income from that oil per day.

That may seem like a lot to you for a country of 170 million people since you are just an ignorant hamburger and milkshake quaffing American dunce Mr Brinkley.

And yet many hospitals can't afford to buy an ambulance. The reason, in my view: Nigeria is the most corrupt nation on earth.

No. The United States where you come from is by far the most corrupt nation on earth. You come from a country that admits to assassinating foreign leaders who don't do their bidding, a country that attacks other countries killing millions of innocent people based on lies in order to steal their oil and feed fat your already bloated elite, even as millions of your countrymen languish in homelessness, joblessness, destitution, gun crime and hunger.

A few months ago, the Economist Intelligence Unit published an evaluation of the best places for babies to born in 2013, given their probable welfare as children and the chance for a safe, comfortable, prosperous life. Switzerland, Australia and Norway were the top three. The United States came in at 16th, largely because "babies will inherit the large debts of the boomer generation."

Dead last: Nigeria. "It is the worst place for a baby to enter the world in 2013," the report said.

And you agree to this dubious report. Why did you not tell your readers that the countries 'surveyed' were only 80, out of 130 nations on earth, with islands of peace and prosperity like Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Iraq among others left out of the 'survey'? Is it because you're a dishonest anti-Nigerian basta.rd who thinks his audience do not read and research?

Even with all that wealth

All WHAT wealth? You totally miscalculated the 'wealth' of Nigeria by a factor of 75% you dunce.

only just over half the population has access to clean drinking water, and one-third to a toilet, UNICEF says. Two-thirds live below the poverty line. Only one child in four who contracts pneumonia is given antibiotics, and only about half the population is literate.

Mixture of half truths, innuendo and lies. Nigeria's literacy rate is 75% NOT ''half''.

The CIA also cites endemic "soil degradation; rapid deforestation; urban air and water pollution." All this in a county whose gross domestic product stands at $236 billion a year, in the same league as Denmark, Chile, Israel and the United Arab Emirates -- prosperous, successful states to be envied.

You are unbelievable stup.id Mr Brinkley. Nigeria has 170 million mouths to feed. UAE has a population of 7 million people and produces 4 times as much oil as Nigeria per day, yet you compare them in the same sentence? Chief US aid recipient Israel has less than 7 million people with a GDP the same as Nigeria, and you are expecting the average Nigerian to live like the average Israeli?

Are you just being mischievous or are you really this reta.rded Mr Brinkley?

Goodluck Jonathan is certainly aware of all of this.

I doubt he was aware of your dumbitude before now.

Good luck, Mr. Jonathan. It's time you were impeached.

It's time you got a proper education Mr Brinkley.

(Joel Brinkley is the Hearst professional in residence at Stanford University and a Pulitzer Prize-winning former correspondent for The New York Times.)

He's a bumbling illiterate and a complete, utterly irredeemable dunce where Nigeria is concerned.

22 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by mobf: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sigh..
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
There's no point trying to challenge a senseless article. This is the oil multinationals fighting back to stall passage of PIB. All their effort is dead on arrival. QED.

Meanwhile, I understand the fact that HATERS (losers at the 2011 elections) will fight amongst themselves in attempt to queue behind the senseless article.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by ugoezeb(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Please can anybody help me to cross these dots:
... CIA prediction of Nigeria breaking up come 2015.

... The issue of boko haram having foreign links with al queda (CIA cover operation).
... Amanpour controversial interview with Gej wia Gej blame d western world of promoting oil theft in nigeria ie blood money.
... America's meddlesomeness in nigeria's internal affairs during Alam's pardon.
... Establishment of America's drone base close to Nigeria (to spy us).

All these nd odas coming in future are calculated plans by America to 'invade' nigeria like they did to iraq.
All these r because of Niger Delta Oil.
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Adanyebe(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
SO YOU ALL GEJ? OKAY, YOU WANT BUHARI 2015 Like this POST

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Obiagu1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
[size=16pt]Fake link![/size]
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Wsdm: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Impeachment? Not when David Mark( the hidden Dragon) is in charge of the Senate.
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
But the writer failed to realise that it is in GEJ administration that roads,electricification and agriculture are given priority which make the writer a dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Adanyebe(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Elai147: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
uihebom: I don't really know buhari that much, but if he will come and kill some politicians then he is ok by me.

LOLXXX Seconded

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) / 10 Awolowo Controversies: Are They Justifiable? / Buhari Appoints Aliyu Abubakar Musa As New Chief Personal Security Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.