Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Should Policemen Use Commercial Bus For Their Operations? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should Policemen Use Commercial Bus For Their Operations? (437 Views)

FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / N500k Each To Be Paid To Families Of Policemen Killed On Duty / Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Policemen Use Commercial Bus For Their Operations? by doctorbabs(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2013
i was at Barack bus stop ( Area B) apapa to board a bus to tin can, the driver was waiting his passenger to be complete, when policemen from Area B just show face and said everybody come down! come down, we want to make use of ur bus for operatuon. the Driver refused to come, the next thing, the policemen fully armed statrf threating the driver that if he refuse to come down, they deflated his motor tyres and offload all the passengers.They even thteating to shoot him.

my question are these

does police have the right to hijack someone bus for their own operation?

what kind of orientation do they give them?

is it right for Nigerian policemen to be claiming "staff" anytime they board commercial buses?

i know this kind of uncivilised attitude can only happen in Bannana republic like ours.

(1) (Reply)

Relating With Enemies / Discriminatory Legislation? / BEWARE: Man Turnsto Grass Eater After Abusing A Spiritualist On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.