Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Htc Marketplace Download Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Marketplace Download Problem (4910 Views)

Lenovo Tab 2 A8 Tablet Review On Mycooh|nigeria Bargain Marketplace / Windows Mobile Phone Marketplace / Noticed Dat Our Dear Nairaland Has Been Turned To A Marketplace Of All Sorts,this Is Supposed To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc Marketplace Download Problem by HTCdecoder: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2013
If you use the HTC windows phone HD7 or other HTC phones and you have problem downloading apps from the market place. I am here to help. grin grin grin
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by azeeza(f): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2013
Are you for real? Mine was faulty i took for repair, its working now but i cant download, send files, pics and even surf the internet. Htc touch
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by Omero(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
My is htc touch 3g, I can download normally, but my phone memory is low anytime am downloading there4 being unable 2 install, so how do I increase my phone rom or make my memory(sd) card my inbox or move all installed app 2 my sd. Also hav not been able 2 set mt blutooth to recieve/send data so far, it normally shows paired but not connected. Tanx.
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by HTCdecoder: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
azeeza: Are you for real? Mine was faulty i took for repair, its working now but i cant download, send files, pics and even surf the internet. Htc touch

Is yours HTC Android or the windows phone?
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by HTCdecoder: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
Omero: My is htc touch 3g, I can download normally, but my phone memory is low anytime am downloading there4 being unable 2 install, so how do I increase my phone rom or make my memory(sd) card my inbox or move all installed app 2 my sd. Also hav not been able 2 set mt blutooth to recieve/send data so far, it normally shows paired but not connected. Tanx.

Sorry but I dont do phone repairs or hardware upgrade. I can only help you if your phone is HTC windows and cant shop at marketplace and therefore cant allow you use apps from the app store.
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by hargbolahan(m): 2:23am On Mar 23, 2013
hello... Im unable 2 set up my goggle acct or sign in on my htc my touch 3g slide *london used* im unable 2 use d google store, what can i do!
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by civilserva: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2013
If you have any info, why not state it here
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by lukecent: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2013
Where n hw do I download music n video application to ma fone.
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by HTCdecoder: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
lukecent: Where n hw do I download music n video application to ma fone.

You will download the music and video using the Zune software that works with your HTC phone. That shouldnt be a problem as much as how to download apps throught the market place. This problem is more common with phones that have been refurbished or used abroad with AT&T etc. Most of such phones have lost their original IMEI number. To know your IMEI number type *#06# and compare it to what is written at the back behind the battery compartment.
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by HTCdecoder: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
civilserva: If you have any info, why not state it here
Thanks but the truth is the information I have cannot be publicly shared for reasons of infringement. For example if you have lost your original IMEI number of your phone which is phone specific and needed to get the Codes or keys that your phone ask for anytime you try to login using windows live or hotmail, you get something like "we're having a problem connecting to windows live. make sure you have good reception" or "we are trying to connect you without giving you a problem bla bla bla.....please contact customer care and then the next thing its asking for the codes". So HTC as a company wont like such information shared over the internet. I had the same problem and couldnt get the codes. I called HTC UK and they refered me to HTC India for Africa. I took the phone to SLot at computer village no solution and to all the known phone crackers at computer village no solution. Until I found the cure myself.
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by HTCdecoder: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
hargbolahan: hello... Im unable 2 set up my goggle acct or sign in on my htc my touch 3g slide *london used* im unable 2 use d google store, what can i do!

I am sure you can use your phone to do normal browsing, phone calls and text message but you just cant download softwares. It must be a windows phone. Updating from 7.0 to 7.5 isnt enough. You must provide the windows live login codes and correct region setting. I can be of help. Send me a mail. lolatuama@yahoo.com
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by azeeza(f): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Windows....
HTC decoder:

Is yours HTC Android or the windows phone?
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by hargbolahan(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
HTC decoder:

I am sure you can use your phone to do normal browsing, phone calls and text message but you just cant download softwares. It must be a windows phone. Updating from 7.0 to 7.5 isnt enough. You must provide the windows live login codes and correct region setting. I can be of help. Send me a mail. lolatuama@yahoo.com
ok bro....hmmm,where do i start from!
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by HTCdecoder: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
azeeza: Windows....
Send me a mail Lolatuama@yahoo.com
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by HTCdecoder: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2013
hargbolahan: ok bro....hmmm,where do i start from!
send me a mail Lolatuama@yahoo.com
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by lukecent: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
HTC decoder:

You will download the music and video using the Zune software that works with your HTC phone. That shouldnt be a problem as much as how to download apps throught the market place. This problem is more common with phones that have been refurbished or used abroad with AT&T etc. Most of such phones have lost their original IMEI number. To know your IMEI number type *#06# and compare it to what is written at the back behind the battery compartment.
Yes, it's true, d IMEI number written on d fone is different 4rm d one shown wen I dialed *#06#. The fone is HTC touch pro2 [Verizon]. Plz, help me out. Thanks
Re: Htc Marketplace Download Problem by HTCdecoder: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Consider your issue solved. Send me a mail lolatuama@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Hurray, MTN Giving Free 1gb On Betterme Promo / How Can I Root My HUAWEI Y520 - U22 / Checkout How To Send Free SMS To All MTN Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.