Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

School Wahala. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Wahala. (495 Views)

Unizik Admission Status Pending Wahala. / The Polytechnic Of Ibadan, Post Mpce Form Wahala / ESUT Wahala! The Have Gone On Strike Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Wahala. by Pringozie02(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Guys I came across this and I decide to share it with u allm what is our schools life turning into some parent will fight hard to make sure they wards are educationly wise and brought up like other but all they effort is waisted when they get this as the result of their labour but why?
Re: School Wahala. by Odunnu: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pringozie02: Guys I came across this and I decide to share it with u allm what is our schools life turning into some parent will fight hard to make sure they wards are educationly wise and brought up like other but all they effort is waisted when they get this as the result of their labour but why?
what are you trying to say?

(1) (Reply)

Think About Your Future / Unilorin Aspirants. / How Education Kills Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.