Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven (1357 Views)

Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by sidespin: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
MANSIONS ARE PREPARED FOR US

As we walked up what looked like an unpaved, dirt path, I
saw a gigantic house above the trees. Even now, as a grown man
remembering that house, I know that it was a mansion. (John
14:2.) This structure did not just look huge because I was a little
boy.
Jesus talked to me the whole time we walked up the path
toward the house. Jesus is a Person, and you can talk to Him
about everyday things. He is our friend, as well as a member of
the Godhead Who rules and reigns. We do not have to make a
visit to heaven to talk to Him, either! Jesus is with us here on earth. He would never leave us nor forsake us. (Heb. 13:5.)
The Trinity—God, the Father; Jesus, the Son; and the Holy
Spirit—have emotions. Otherwise, we would not have emotions,
because we were created in their image. (Gen. 1:26.) However,
unlike most of us, They are not at the mercy of their emotions.
They are not ruled by "feelings." They operate by doing what is
right to do, regardless of how they feel. So while we have
emotions, we shouldn't be ruled by them.
When someone hurts our feelings, we get into self-pity, we
get angry, and many times, we retaliate in some way. Jesus can
be grieved at our attitudes, but He never changes in the way He
loves us or treats us. He has no self-pity, no anger on his own
behalf, and no retaliation.
We were not created to operate in negative emotions. Those
became part of us when Adam and Eve disobeyed God and had
to leave the Garden of Eden. But we ought to be extremely
careful not to grieve Jesus, the Holy Spirit, or the Father, because
we love them. There is no way we can love them as much as they
love us, but we ought to love them as much as possible.
His love permeated everything Jesus said or did with me
during my visit. I will never forget the revelation of what love
really is.
When we got to the door of this mansion, Jesus walked up
and knocked on the door. That is part of love—being considerate
of other people's feelings, time, and privacy. People in heaven
were very polite.
We waited about three minutes, and then He knocked again,
before anyone ever came to the door. Then a little gentleman
opened the door, stuck his head out, and spoke to us. I did not
see anyone just "floating through the walls."
He said, "How are you doing, Jesus? And how are you doing,
Roberts?"
I almost took off running. That man knew my name!
I thought, "How does that man know my name? No one but
Jesus knows my name up here."
However, I found that everyone we met who talked to us
knew my name. The conversations were just as they are on earth.
People asked questions and answered them.
I looked up at the man in shock, but I answered him politely,
as I had been taught, "Well, I'm doing okay."
And he invited us inside, so Jesus and I walked in and sat
down. Now the couches in heaven are different than here. Earth
furniture sometimes becomes uncomfortable. In heaven, comfort
finds you. I sat down on a black velvet couch, and comfort
reached up and cuddled me. I was so comfortable, I never had to
move once.
After we finished talking, the man took us through the
house. His mansion seemed just like houses on earth, but it was
total perfection. The windows had curtains over them. The walls
were decorated with paintings, which in this particular house,
reminded me of modern art on earth, except better.
Also, there were photographs of the man's family members,
and there were plants everywhere. In addition, the mansion was
filled with beautiful furniture and luxuries. Some things I did
not recognize.
Each mansion was suited to the person who lived there, for
every child of God has his or her own mansion in heaven. (John
14:2.) This one had different rooms, such as dining room, living
room, kitchen, den, and so forth. (I am sure there were
bedrooms, but I did not go upstairs.)
The man gave me a large fruit to eat, that looked something
like an apple, and it was very delicious. Afterwards, we said
goodbye and left through the back door. I cannot tell you why,
but that is the way we went out. There were other people in the
house, and they hugged and kissed us before we left.
Eating in heaven is something many people seem to have a
problem with believing. Yet, the Apostle John wrote about the
marriage supper of the Lamb. (Rev. 19:19.) Also, John wrote of
seeing the tree of life which has 12 kinds of fruit that it yields
every month. (Rev. 22:2.) In addition, Jesus ate fish and bread
with the disciples after he was resurrected and had a transfigured
body, the kind we will have in heaven. (Luke 24:42, John 21:9.)
Every person I saw looked in perfect condition and in the
prime of life. Everyone appeared as if they were in their 30s.
Perhaps that is because the Bible says we shall be like Him (1
John 3:2), and that was His age when He was resurrected and
taken back to heaven. I did not see any children; however,
somehow I knew there were children. Apparently, they were in
another part, and I did not go there.
Also, I found that people's age is reckoned according to their
spiritual maturity, not their physical maturity on earth. When
you get to heaven, you will be the age you are spiritually in the
hidden man of the heart. (Robert Liardon)
Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
You know,the fact that Robert Liardon could still engage in secret sexual relationships with young men in his church after seeing these heavenly mansions baffles me.And what's the use of these mansions when the occupants of heaven will be praising god all the time?And wait...why do we even need shelters in heaven?
Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by PastorOluT(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
Beretta92: You know,the fact that Robert Liardon could still engage in secret sexual relationships with young men in his church after seeing these heavenly mansions baffles me.And what's the use of these mansions when the occupants of heaven will be praising god all the time?And wait...why do we even need shelters in heaven?

For the fact that he fell in the later part of his life do not change the fact of what he experienced, myself it baffles me but one thing i have come to realize in this journey of faith is that there is no that cant fall given the right occasion which is why we should all watch it. The bible says he that stand should watch lest he fall, 2 Corinthians 10:12

1 Like

Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by PastorOluT(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
another part, and I did not go there.
Also, I found that people's age is reckoned according to their
spiritual maturity, not their physical maturity on earth. When
you get to heaven, you will be the age you are spiritually in the
hidden man of the heart. (Robert Liardon)

[/quote]

I find this very interesting shocked

1 Like

Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by Heatblast(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
Beretta92: You know,the fact that Robert Liardon could still engage in secret sexual relationships with young men in his church after seeing these heavenly mansions baffles me.And what's the use of these mansions when the occupants of heaven will be praising god all the time?And wait...why do we even need shelters in heaven?

Exactly, why the heck would a spiritual being need a shelter Talkless of a masion?, I don't think some people understand why we humans need shelter.
Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by PastorOluT(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote
author=Heatblast]

Exactly, why the heck would a spiritual being need a shelter Talkless
of a masion?, I don't think some people understand why we humans need
shelter.[/quote]

I will sure get back 2 u!
Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by mumumugu(m): 12:06am On Mar 23, 2013
Wil the mansion have electricity and water? Mansions in nigeria stil lack both.
Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by sidespin: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I will sure get back 2 u!

U guys are very funny. God is a Spirit, yet He's sheltered in His throne. He made us in His Image. When we get to heaven, we'll be given HEAVENLY bodies not this terrestial one that CAGES us on earth. Guys, know ur origin! All u see is not all there is. Satan really fought hard to blindfold man from knowing this reality. Pls receive Jesus as Lord if u've not, else on that DAY, u'll B without EXcuse!!! Just what if I'm right! It won't cost u much to turn to JESUS
Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by PastorOluT(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
sidespin:

U guys are very funny. God is a Spirit, yet He's sheltered in His throne. He made us in His Image. When we get to heaven, we'll be given HEAVENLY bodies not this terrestial one that CAGES us on earth. Guys, know ur origin! All u see is not all there is. Satan really fought hard to blindfold man from knowing this reality. Pls receive Jesus as Lord if u've not, else on that DAY, u'll B without EXcuse!!! Just what if I'm right! It won't cost u much to turn to JESUS

sidespin, i dont quite get u, Jesus talked about many mansion in His father's house, John 14, but i quite understand that it is not going to be a physical one. pls make urself clear so we can share.

And why in the world do u think i've not accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior?
Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by sidespin: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
You don't get it. The SUN is not spiritual. The moon isn't. Heaven itself is not a spiritual place. We are too familiar with this earth of ours that we sometimes forget about our true origin. The things u see now are not real. The once in the realm of the spirit are more al. The streets of gold in heaven are more real than any real matter u can think of. Most of the mansions are made with solid saphire, onyx, diamond etc- read ur Bible man. These are SOLID metals in their PUREST form
Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by PastorOluT(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
sidespin: You don't get it. The SUN is not spiritual. The moon isn't. Heaven itself is not a spiritual place. We are too familiar with this earth of ours that we sometimes forget about our true origin. The things u see now are not real. The once in the realm of the spirit are more al. The streets of gold in heaven are more real than any real matter u can think of. Most of the mansions are made with solid saphire, onyx, diamond etc- read ur Bible man. These are SOLID metals in their PUREST form

[color=#000000]Dont get it twisted man, i understand when you say the spiritual is more real than the physical, what we do not see are more real than the things we now see, which makes Heaven more real. Remember we are created spirit soul and body, we use the spirit to contact the spiritual realm, the soul to contact the intellectual realm and the body to contact the physical realm, there is definitely a reason God created us so.

There also different kind of bodies according to 1 Corinthians 15;

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
[/color]

It is so evident from the scriptures that the glory (manifestation) of the physical is going to be different from that of the spiritual, which is why we are going to receive spiritual body when we die.
Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by Yooguyz: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
heaven! How beautiful it will be on that day
Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by Delafruita(m): 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
sidespin: You don't get it. The SUN is not spiritual. The moon isn't. Heaven itself is not a spiritual place. We are too familiar with this earth of ours that we sometimes forget about our true origin. The things u see now are not real. The once in the realm of the spirit are more al. The streets of gold in heaven are more real than any real matter u can think of. Most of the mansions are made with solid saphire, onyx, diamond etc- read ur Bible man. These are SOLID metals in their PUREST form
delusions of grandeur
Re: Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven by Yooguyz: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
I go prepare a place for them, so that where i am they will be also-Jesus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Words You Should't Tell An Atheist / Dr. Sign Fireman Takes Latin America By Storm!!! / The Messiah And The Anti-messiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.