Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Best Android Applications And Were To Get It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android Applications And Were To Get It (1990 Views)

ANDROID APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT / Top 50 Most Installed Android Applications On Google Playstore (download Links) / S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Android Applications And Were To Get It by maxibrainz: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
guys pls i need a list of good android applications like the tv applications were i can watch live matches and other useful android applications. pls state were i can find this applications, i want to install them on Techno N3,i so much love this phone. i was considering buying a tablet pc but with the release of this phone by techno i forgot about the tab and went for the phone
Re: Best Android Applications And Were To Get It by badassnigga(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
don't u av Google play store on ur android? go get Google play store n instal it then search for any apps of ur choice

1 Like

Re: Best Android Applications And Were To Get It by maxibrainz: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: don't u av Google play store on ur android? go get Google play store n instal it then search for any apps of ur choice
yes i do am talking about third party apps
Re: Best Android Applications And Were To Get It by Francheezy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
1mobile
AppsPlanet
Black market
Re: Best Android Applications And Were To Get It by shooks: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
Francheezy: 1mobile
AppsPlanet
Black market

Good day, i bought a brand new Tecno N3 today from computer village, tested it and confirmed that it was good. surprisingly, as i got to the house and was browsing through the phone it just vibrated and went off. i tried to power it but to no avail, but when i remove and replace the battery it will vibrate then Tecno will appear on the screen, it will subsequently go off.
before the problem started i noticed that the battery was around 70%, what should i docos am confused?
Any help will be appreciated.
Re: Best Android Applications And Were To Get It by Francheezy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Best Android Applications And Were To Get It by Abid786(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2013
Hi gyes i want to install torch camera flash light and i want tha at night my mobile's camera flash should work as a torch light please give me this software for my Q mobile A8 i have already installed two related softwares but one of them was screen colour and light changing software and other did not work. Please i want a torch light software with camera flash.
Re: Best Android Applications And Were To Get It by ewizard1: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2013
Abid786: Hi gyes i want to install torch camera flash light and i want tha at night my mobile's camera flash should work as a torch light please give me this software for my Q mobile A8 i have already installed two related softwares but one of them was screen colour and light changing software and other did not work. Please i want a torch light software with camera flash.

just search. flashlight in the Android market.

(1) (Reply)

Suggest An Android Phone Between 40 - 45k With A Good Picture Quality At Night. / In Need Of Innjoo Note Battery / How To Root And Unroot All Infinix Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.