Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Kings College Turns To Brothel U - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kings College Turns To Brothel U (765 Views)

A Thread For Kings College Lagos Old Boys. / Interview Dates For Kings College, Lagos Through Neco Exams / Kings College London Medical School Racism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kings College Turns To Brothel U by bitingcool: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Last week,I went to see my nephew at kings college, to my utmost dismay,I was handed a flyer to visit kings college hotel situated right in the college compound. While I was still wondering about the phenomenom of a hotel in a boarding facility for underaged children,some ladies of questionable character strutted out of the place. Remember that some time ago,one HIV positive sex worker confessed that most of her clients were kings college boys. Can someone help?

(1) (Reply)

Unijos Direct Entry Aspirant 2013/2014 / Sale Of Alvan Ikoku Federal College Of Education Post Utme 2013 / Good News During ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.