Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91707 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2006
lol, who said she looks better than someone grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2006
So, if U guys do not think Beyonce is that pretty then why all the fuss bout her? why all the comparison she always wins anywayz, Beyonce is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2006
aliciakeys is the best of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll haters kill your self

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2006
looks like U're the hater here so U kill Urself smiley
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2006
the fucker suck your mother ass rhoda rihanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is damn trooooooooooooooo hot for beyonce ciara is the best

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2006
felista maybe you are having fun here but i'm not, i mean what i wonna see is beyonce and your friend's photo, what is ciara's photo has to do with what im curious to see, girl i know the way to google and see celebs someone even posted her own pics. please will you post yer friends pics? or maybe not, because all those cute celeb photo will make your friend look ugly around here.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2006
felista:

the fucker suck your mother ass rhoda rihanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is damn trooooooooooooooo hot for beyonce ciara is the best
hey!!! angry who U talking to?? me?? alright then, i'll be back 4 Ur stinking @$$ tomorrow, i gotta go riddie angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Efani(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2006
who u mad at this time?
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2006
@efani please don't say that to rhodalyn(if you mean her), how could somebody call others mother Bleep or what did she write because you said it as if rhodalyn is always mad at everybody but she is nice and only reacts on screw people only, this ain't my biz and it ain't yours either but i don't want language to flood this place, don't stereotype against rhodalyn
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Efani(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2006
she knows im playin. thats the kind of our relationship. y dont u mind ur business
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2006
my bad, sorry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ciaralover(f): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2006
Aliciakeys is ofcourse the Best!!!She is natural and a class act!!!!So dont hate

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Efani(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2006
i pick beyonce but yea shes hot too
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2006
deneice, you must be buggin' sweety , ok your a nice looking girl but you went OFF the cliff
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2006
thats what im talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by DAMMYGLOW(f): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2006
she is attractive but not exceptionally beautiful
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2006
well if shes attractive then so is alicia keys and christina milian
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2006
iight!

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2006
YEAH BoY!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2006
bam!!!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2006
tada!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2006
bada bing bada boom!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2006

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2006
christina milian is beautiful, and alicia and ciara (i ont know about olivia) but they are all really good looking women but so is beyonce, my case is closed!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by 1Lola(f): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2006
And please dont bring ashanti into this, she has more makeup on anybody i could think of, they help her out a lot!

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2006
no fighting oooooooooo rhodalyn and flista angry angry angry angry
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2006
no angry smileys should be directed at me pls.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2006
@whiteroses

awwww now that was real sweet of ya kiss kiss kiss im flattered cheesy cheesy cheesy cheers kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Rhodalyn(f): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2006
she knows im playin. thats the kind of our relationship. y don't u mind your business

lol funny dude! thats whose kinda relationship cheesy cheesy
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2006
whoooooooooooooooooooooo that the rel beyonce

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eveseh(f): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2006
pls flista stop it,dont make me run here shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by felistidiot: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2006
rhoda say nothing about aliciakeys beyonce is just full of makeups

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Dagrin's Burial >>>>> Some Pictures / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.