Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful - Celebrities (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (91549 Views)

I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags / Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Pepeye(f): 8:27pm On May 30, 2009
She’s richly endowed for an African American woman
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by ladykool(f): 8:36pm On May 30, 2009
beyonce is prettty but she is not the most pretty african american woman out there.
she is just that personality that make ppl go ok she got it all but she is not the most pretty AA woman
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Pepeye(f): 8:45pm On May 30, 2009
yeah she ain’t a drop dead beauty as speculated but pretty tho
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by teissys(f): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2009
She is mega-hot. No more, no less cool
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by BABE3: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2009
Beyonces haterz uve done it again, big ups to yall, keep goin hun,,,d next 1 will be "Beyonces hips are too wide", lmao
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by prettycy(f): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
am the most beautiful girl in the whole world
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by prettycy(f): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2009
if u make mistake marry that girl una go born SEGUN ARINZE

Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by joehk(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
abeg dude bring ur friends picture am sure she wont be aite
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by joehk(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2009
abeg dude bring ur friends picture am sure she wont be aite
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by angelsdate(f): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2009
Everywoman is beautiful,Beyonce is beautiful,inside out.At least she didn't just fit in but she stood out and was noticed.That's what makes her more beautiful.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by DaudaAbu(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2009
Her beau is in her music. her voice is captivating, jst listen to all destiny childs records and her voice is all u'll hear

She might not be steaming hot but she's got money and fame.

Post ur friends pix she might be smoking hot but i bet if not Nlanders no one els will know her. sorry dia thats hw it is.

U're also forgettin dat d average blackgal has flesh here and there. dont dis her its in the gene
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by oklinks: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sley4life(m): 4:28am On Jul 24, 2009
beyonce is tooooooo pretty
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by dyabman(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2009
to hell to the Topic Poster!!! , what up with beyonce again and again , and again and again , leave the Pretty Ass girl ALONE!!! for goodness sake , whats all this bullshit?huh, DAMN!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by tataedith: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
Agree!, just another ordinary girl but knows how to polish up.
If you remove make-ups, weaves and the rest, she is just UGLY PURE & SIMPLE!!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by londoner: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2009
@tata edith, sorry to disappoint you but I have seen B with very little makeup/natural. With just her own hair in a pony tail and just jeans and t-shirt. She is a naturally pretty girl,its very clear when you see her just a few feet away.

Some people are pretty with or without makeup she is one of them, infact she looks better with less.

You will have to turn your baseless criticisms to some other woman.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2009
tata edith:

Agree!, just another ordinary girl but knows how to polish up.
If you remove make-ups, weaves and the rest, she is just [b]UGLY [/b]PURE & SIMPLE!!
Tata Edith, you wished Beyonce was as ugly as you are. No. She ain't. I noticed Beyonce's beauty even before she became famous. The first time I watched 'Destiny's Child' perform I was like, "damn!, who is that girl?"
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by jiggy04: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2009
jeez are those beyonce's boobs , am disappointed men
it is just hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, somebody say the word
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by dyabman(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2009
Perfect u mean , YES PERFECT!!! cool
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by bjmighty(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2009
[size=20pt][/size]

EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD!!!! I am not a fan of Beyonce but has anyone of you guys taken a deep closer look at the beyonce's leg picture. OMG!! That photo was photshop, that is not her real leg. Please, take a closer look at the thigh very well, there is an abnormal size difference and colour difference. Anybody can do this magic on photoshop. Look at it closely!!!! The picture is damn fake. She will never flaunt her legs if she doesn't have a good one.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Kunbee: 1:22am On Oct 26, 2009

I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful

I concur grin grin
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by lovemoi2(f): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2009
wow na wa for ena oh, to sidon come say beyonce no too fine self, if this no be bad belly wetin i go call am
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 2:28am On Oct 28, 2009
@Poster ok heard but where ur friend pic na? smiley
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Gamine(f): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
yesterday i was watching Beyonces sweet dreams vid, and my friend was like
omg see figure nowww, i then told him some people actually believe she's not beautiful
he wanted to die of disbelief.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by eros(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
Why can't Nigerian's for once accept and appreciate a wonderful creature of God? He made all things wonderfully and fearfully and for someone on here to say Beyonce is not beautiful, he/she must be blind or probably don't know the definition of beautiful.

Take it or leave it, B' is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL creatures of God. Damn, that girl is FINEEEEEEEE
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by muffins(f): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2009
Of course she's beautiful. tongue
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by africhika(f): 4:33am On Nov 01, 2009
i've seen pictures of her as a child. hair messy and playing around in her house. still beautiful.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by sjeezy8: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2009
shes aiight but not my type
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by chic2pimp(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2009
BAD BELLE PEEPS MSCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW cool
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by blueface1(f): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
i think she is pretty facially but you know no one can be without comma.
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by olivety: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2009
Hi,
oooooh money is good the make up nd some chirugies! all is perfect. Pls stop foolin us!
Re: I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful by Ugo1on1(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2009
This thread has gone on way too long,
1) When women feel intimidated by another woman (they can't compete with eg. Beyonce), they start bitchin' n finding faults. Maybe you should focus on yourself and not what other people have (whether it's money, beauty, etc) and you'll be a very happy and content person.
2)Her beauty is not taking anything away from you, the sooner you realize that the happier you'll be and it's not just beyonce, it can be any other beautiful woman (eg she walks-in the room and has a nice shape, bigger booty shocked or whatever), you start looking for flaws, ladies, am I right or am I right? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.