Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Listen To D’banj’s New Single ‘no More’ [snippet] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To D’banj’s New Single ‘no More’ [snippet] (1061 Views)

FLOWCHART'S Single (no Dulling) Debuts On 360nobs.com Hot!!! / D’banj’s New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Listen To D’banj’s New Single ‘no More’ [snippet] by ajetunblog(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
I am the only one that have this music for now even notjustok doesnt have it on their website..happy face smiley

This track "No More" was featured in Kanye West‘s Cruel Summer film.

D’banj has announced March 30 as the release date of his label’s compilation album titled ‘D’Kings Men‘.

The 17-track album comes fully loaded and is bundled with 4 hit-bonus tracks and features several local and international collaborations. The album also contains several hit songs, including the smash hit “Top Of The World''.

Download the tack and tell us what u think smiley

Download Here : http://ajetun..hk/2013/03/listen-to-dbanjs-new-single-no-more.html

Re: Listen To D’banj’s New Single ‘no More’ [snippet] by ajetunblog(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
I love this track..Dope
Re: Listen To D’banj’s New Single ‘no More’ [snippet] by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2013

(1)

10 HOTTEST Nigerian Music For May 2013 / Who I Think Is Nigeria's Best Artist, Counter Attack If You Object / Mind The Lyrics: Poor Lyrics In The Nigerian Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.