Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

M T N Customer Care Indeed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / M T N Customer Care Indeed (684 Views)

M.T.N Is The Worst Customer Care Operator Among The Telecom Operators In Nigeria / I Need M T N Config For Ucweb / Locking N70 On U.m.t.s/3g Mode. (2) (3) (4)

M T N Customer Care Indeed by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
I have been calling MTN customer care for long now and those that pick the call were really good receptionists but then there is this thing they do, each time the problem is bigger than their head, they will tell you to call them back.

Well, you know the drill, they will not be the next agent to pick your call then you will have to repeat the whole stuff all over again. Well something happened today that got me thinking if it was professional or not.

Call me amebo, na your pocket.

Just came back from the office and me and my niece got talking, she was really delighted her iPhone had been configured. I was surprised cos I felt it would not happen but then I asked her how?

Story...

She had called MTN customer care and an agent had picked, she told the problem and the guy promised to rectify it. Blap!!! Problem solved.

Minuted later her phone was ringing and to her surprise it was the agent calling.

Unprofessional abi!!!

He had carried all her information from their system and was even planing to hook up with her. A 15 year old girl...!!!

Won't say I am angry o... But men could be jakis some times. If it were to be a guy that called, he will never call him back.

What are you takes on it, has it ever happened to you before, mostly the ladies sha. And the guy, have any network provider ever called you back?
Re: M T N Customer Care Indeed by honsule(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
If it were to be a guy that called, he will never call him back.

Not true.Been on their neck for two days now concerning an issues.Just this afternoon Customer care No:180 called me.we spoke for almost 8minutes.
Your assumption is rebuttable

Re: M T N Customer Care Indeed by Francheezy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
M.T.N

EVERYWHERE YOU GO
Re: M T N Customer Care Indeed by Francheezy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
honsule: If it were to be a guy that called, he will never call him back.

Not true.Been on their neck for two days now concerning an issues.Just this afternoon Customer care No:180 called me.we spoke for almost 8minutes.
Your assumption is rebuttable
yo...whats up wif d RESET stuff ??

Unlock An Iphone 4s / Blackberry Q10: Lets Compare It To Other Smartphones / How Can I Retrieve My Blackberry Email Password. Am Using Airtel.