Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Which Telecom Operator Has A Better Customer Care Service? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Telecom Operator Has A Better Customer Care Service? (570 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Back To Second Largest Telecom Operator In Nigeria / Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Telecom Operator Has A Better Customer Care Service? by OCTAVO: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Whenever you call glo cc, they will claim they want to run a check on your line (thereby placing you on hold) after which the cc rep will come back to tell you that they are currently doing a system upgrade and they can't run a check on your line at the moment. They will finally ask you to call them back later. This has been my experience with glo now for a couple of months. I mean will system upgrade take eternity?

My experience with MTN cc has been smoother, I think I'll give it to MTN.

What's your own rating?
Re: Which Telecom Operator Has A Better Customer Care Service? by Godmother(f): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
I ll also give it to MTN and that's not telling well on glo considering I have worked there as a Customer care.

Anyways, its not their fault. If they can't check your line and ask you to come back it usually cos one or two of the softwares for working on lines are mal-functioning. I ll blame this on the engineers

1 Like

Re: Which Telecom Operator Has A Better Customer Care Service? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yah empty-hen (MTN) has a better cc service.. I spoke with an airtel cc personel once and the babe almost slap me through fone.. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Telecom Operator Has A Better Customer Care Service? by OCTAVO: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
When I called Glo this morning, it was still thesame format of pls call us back later.

(1) (Reply)

Drop Ur 2go Username And Pple We Add U / Phones / How To Retrieve My Money From Already Activated GLO Bis......any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.