Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation (98193 Views)

Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(plumbing) Design And Installation / For Your Electrical & Plumbing Installation Services(Email or Call Us) / CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
rotecch77:
Well done Oga topsy

Thanks boss.......God bless, how is business sir?
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 5:10pm On May 03, 2016
Finishing stage of our portharcourt project. More pictures to come.

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by peaceland(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2016
topsy23:
Finishing stage of our portharcourt project. More pictures to come.
Well done sir
and Congratulations on the new arrival!
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 12:05pm On May 06, 2016
peaceland:

Well done sir
and Congratulations on the new arrival!

Boss thank you very much. He is a blessing to my family. And thank God for the journey mercy back to Lagos from Portharcourt.

Am also happy to be the electrical contractor on your project. Hope you are enjoy the place. Ile a tura oooo.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by peaceland(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2016
topsy23:

Boss thank you very much. He is a blessing to my family. And thank God for the journey mercy back to Lagos from Portharcourt.

Am also happy to be the electrical contractor on your project. Hope you are enjoy the place. Ile a tura oooo.

Your blessing will continue to multiply in all good forms sir.
Thanks for the support, highly grateful.
Everybody loves your work!, neighbours thinks I am a big man who hired a big company to do a small bungalow job!.
all works perfect!, thanks a lot too for the free consultancy. God bless sir.
And your guys are so respectful & patient, thanks a lot.
initially when I was considering using your service after the antics of the former person, I had doubts, was worried about sincerity given the many stories online of bad deals in auto and property section here, I must thank hajji mufutau who gave some 'fatherly' advice and encouragement.
Today I must say you are one of the people I wished I have met much earlier, definitely & God keeping us alive you are sure for my next project. I rarely do this but I was impressed. Thanks sir.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by mufutau55(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2016
peaceland:

Everybody loves your work!, neighbours thinks I am a big man who hired a big company to do a small bungalow job!.
initially when I was considering using your service after the antics of the former person, I had doubts, was worried about sincerity given the many stories online of bad deals in auto and property section here, I must thank hajji mufutau who gave some 'fatherly' advice and encouragement.
Today I must say you are one of the people I wished I have met much earlier, definitely & God keeping us alive you are sure for my next project. I rarely do this but I was impressed. Thanks sir.

Regardless of how bad some people may try to make Properties Forum look, we still have few Builders, Contractors, Artisans, Suppliers, etc. who are honest, sincere and energetic in their daily dealings. Thank God you are not disappointed.

Hajji M.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by peaceland(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2016
mufutau55:

Regardless of how bad some people may try to make Properties Forum look, we still have few Builders, Contractors, Artisans, Suppliers, etc. who are honest, sincere and energetic in their daily dealings. Thank God you are not disappointed.

Hajji M.

Hajji sir,
Thanks a lot sir,
if most people in the world are like you, it will be so lovely.
you are a great stabilizer, full of wisdom and advanced maturity.
owo yin a ma lo soke si ni o. Amin.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by preggi(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2016
topsy23:

Oga Topsy,

Evening sir, pls how much will it cost me to do the electrical installation of a four bedroom flat? Considering the fact that I am also looking at Alternative power supply like Solar Cells. Pls note that Electrical drawing should factored into the cost. My email addy is : slydsly@yahoo.com

Merci
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by mufutau55(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2016
peaceland:

Hajji sir,
Thanks a lot sir,
if most people in the world are like you, it will be so lovely. you are a great stabilizer, full of wisdom and advanced maturity.
owo yin a ma lo soke si ni o. Amin.

Amin o. Thank you sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 8:39pm On May 07, 2016
peaceland:

@Peaceland thank you very much boss. Really appreciate your message.

mufutau55:

Hajji M.

@Hajji Mufutau, thank you for the fatherly role on property section. May God continue to be with us all
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by 30Tons: 2:09am On May 08, 2016
GRANITE? GRANIT? GRANITE?
Contact us now
Still available
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by mufutau55(m): 3:17am On May 08, 2016
topsy23:

@Peaceland thank you very much boss. Really appreciate your message.
@Hajji Mufutau, thank you for the fatherly role on property section. May God continue to be with us all

Thank you my brother. Amin o.

Hajji M.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:05pm On May 09, 2016
preggi:

Oga Topsy,

Evening sir, pls how much will it cost me to do the electrical installation of a four bedroom flat? Considering the fact that I am also looking at Alternative power supply like Solar Cells. Pls note that Electrical drawing should factored into the cost. My email addy is : slydsly@yahoo.com

Merci

Mail sent
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:25pm On May 10, 2016
Thanks for your calls
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 9:18pm On May 11, 2016
More pictures of our portharcourt job

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 10:52pm On May 12, 2016
More pictures

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by peaceland(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2016
topsy23:
More pictures
what brand and cost of the wc sir
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 9:45am On May 14, 2016
peaceland:

what brand and cost of the wc sir

The brand is twyford(china). We bought in Portharcourt and the coSt is 35,500k

But in Lagos you can get between 26-32k

Sorry for the late reply.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 2:46pm On May 22, 2016
Happy sunday to my people
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:54pm On May 27, 2016
Picture update

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 10:29am On May 28, 2016
Happy weekend
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:30pm On May 28, 2016
On-going Decking works. Electrical pumbing.

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Onn going plumbing project wth pressure testing

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Call us today
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Call us today........
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Busy day. Call us today and get the best from us
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cable basket and distribution board in one of our on-going project

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
This project is a commercial building. We use flexible cables for both lighting, sockets and AC and it Nocaco(Kabelmetal) the most expensive flexible cable is nigeria. The project has a consultants for both M&E

3-core 1.5mm for light
3-core 2.5mm for socket
3-core 4mm for AC

Prices are as follows
1.5mm 3-core= 28,000/coil
2.5mm 3-core = 45,000/coil
4mm 3-core. = 58,000/coil

The advantage of this cables over single core is the double insulation and strands.

More pictures will follow later

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by 1Jamany(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Welldone
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
More pictures

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
1Jamany:
Welldone

Thank u sir
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2016
Industrial socket and normal 13A socket. The red one is UPS socket

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (45) (Reply)

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World / Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days