Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Is There A Simple Way I Can Edit Picture Background? (i Have Cs5 And Corel X6) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Is There A Simple Way I Can Edit Picture Background? (i Have Cs5 And Corel X6) (1087 Views)

Free Photoshop Cs5 E-book!!! Beginners & Advanced!!!! Grab Your Free Copy / With Sprite`s Properties Panel You Can Edit The Layer Name, Position, Dimension, / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Simple Way I Can Edit Picture Background? (i Have Cs5 And Corel X6) by twinskenny(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
please i will appreciate any help and suggestion on how to edit picture background.... i just want to make the background plain
Re: Is There A Simple Way I Can Edit Picture Background? (i Have Cs5 And Corel X6) by lordspiritual(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2013
open the image with photoshop, right click on the the eraser tool and select the magic eraser tool from the options, then click on the area of the image you want to delete and voila its gone. Reduce or increase the tolerance of the eraser to give you your desired effect.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Graphic Artist To Design Logo For A New Record Label. / You Need To SEE This: / How To Become A Great Graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.