Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti (39212 Views)

Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death / Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by coogar: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
ItsModella: the guy looks old enough to be my grandfather...how on earth is he 23?

he's 23 abeg!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

that's weird.
so if someone wants to steal your charger, you would plead to him to steal your phone instead and leave the charger? is the charger goldplated?
Something like that, I hold that charger very dear cos it was given to by someone special who is no more, so go figure.wink
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by coogar: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
freecocoa: Something like that, I hold that charger very dear cos it was given to by someone special who is no more, so go figure.wink

who could that be? hmmmm

a)sam loco efe
b)da grin
c)michael jackson
d)yaradua
e)chinua achebe

pick one.....
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

he's 23 abeg!
Nah its more like 17.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
freecocoa: Nah its more like 17.
I'm telling you, if that guy is 23, I'm 12.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

who could that be? hmmmm

a)sam loco efe
b)da grin
c)michael jackson
d)yaradua
e)chinua achebe

pick one.....
Nah, they don't even come close.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
ItsModella:
I'm telling you, if that guy is 23, I'm 12.
See man wey dey pursue 90 years dey claim 23, mscheew.

He prolly thinks reducing his age would gain him sympathy, the people would just say "leave am na small pikin", yeye dey smell
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by JayTeeA(f): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author ejifranks]Why would one make stealing a career
??[/quote]

u dnt knw y?.. Try askin sum1 who hasnt eaten 4 3dayz, has 2older brothers who r graduates bt r denied jobs, a father who hasnt bin paid 4 mnths nd a sick mother in d hospital.. I tink dat kind of a persn wil have an answer 2ur questn.. Nt sayn its right bt sum of des petty theives shud b given an option of hw 2make a living instead of just strippn dem 4ppl 2have pictures 2broadcast on BBM nd other social media #just my opinion..
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
chuckdee4: This baba cannot be 23 yrs old na lipsrsealed
I tot so my sef.dat guy resemble persing grandpaleh cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
freecocoa: See man wey dey pursue 90 years dey claim 23, mscheew.

He prolly thinks reducing his age would gain him sympathy, the people would just say "leave am na small pikin", yeye dey smell
na him fuutball age Nairaland giv us, @oga mod at d top - giv us him real age abegi angry
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

who could that be? hmmmm

a)sam loco efe
b)da grin
c)michael jackson
d)yaradua
e)chinua achebe

pick one.....
u 4got to add
f)Gej
grin
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by striker07(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
If truly he stole,I don't pity him, but jungle justice should be condemned outrightly.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
WHY YALL GOING ON ABOUT THE GUYS AGE ? HE LOOKS 23. HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO LOOK PAST THE THING THAT MAKES HIM LOOK OLDER AND THAT IS THE BAGS UNDER HIS EYES. MAYBE HE LACKS SLEEP. BUT IF YOU CAN GET PAST THOSE EYE BAGS, HE LOOKS 23. BUT HE HAS HAD A ROUGH LIFE OBVIOUSLY. BUT I CAN SEE PAST THE ROUGH EXTERIOR AND SEE A 23 YEAR OLD MAN
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by phlame(m): 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
JusticeEquity:

A Common say among the people of in south West Nigeria says " Every day is for a thief, one day is for the owner", This was the case yesterday (21/3/13) at Ijero-Ekiti in Ekiti State, when a young man, who claimed to be 23yrs old was caught performing what he said he has practiced for 5years, He also said he works in an quarry (name withheld). The young man was apprehended, after stealing phones , laptops, cloths, food items and money belonging to some students of COHEST Ijero Ekiti.
His timing was so right, but unfortunately for Him, a female student was in one of the rooms where the 23yr Old attempts to steal from. It was this female student who raised alarm lead to bring down the thief (or police will call it suspect).
He was immediately showered with massive beaten from the students, he was also striped naked, before he was handed over to the police. It was clear the he is not a students of the health institution.

You mean his last child is 23 right undecided
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by ekiyor3: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
@op, u well so? so when d guy tell u say him na 23 u too believe am, u come here dey tell us say this 40years old man na 23years old.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Obadiah777, That man is not 50 sef talk more of 23.

Bags ko purse ni.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by COOLDK(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
ejifranks: Why would one make stealing a career
??

Because our Ogas at the Top showed us that's the best way to get rich quick.
Oooooh! you want to argue? Wait a minute let me give u case studies:
Bank-Ole
Farouk lawal and Otedola
Alamiesiyah(not sure d spelling)
James Ibori
Gbenga Daniel
Tafa Balogun
Still not convinced? I'm afraid u aint brained then.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
freecocoa: Obadiah777, That man is not 50 sef talk more of 23.

Bags ko purse ni.
LOL GUESS THIS GUYS AGE
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by edawg(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lolz grin'...if i hear say dis guy na 23...akiko...well tough-titties 4 him tho grin
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by JusticeEquity(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
omenka: Only in Nigeria where you find students that ought to be the symbol of civility and enlightenment acting like they just emmerged from some thick jungle in Congo where they were born and raised by silverback gorillas!

The outlook of this country's future scares me shitless!

Don't think of Nigeria as an entity that can't survival this mysterious time. Nigerian students are good students.
When people loose faith in the judicial system, they take laws into their hands, I'm not a supporter of jungle justice, but at the same time, people will always find ways to balance the judicial scale. This kind of practice might the difficult to put an end to, until the judiciary becomes sincere. A countless numbers of people known to be involved robbery, theft, rape, drugs and all sort of illegal activities were later seen walking majestically on the streets, some will even bully those who reported them to the police. The failure on the part on government lead to this repulsive actions.
The user's of the phrase '' it's only in Nigeria that... '', if I may ask, how many country have you been to? Let me tell you, worst happen in some other countries.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
undecided 23 yrs indeed
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by oniwo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
~vicky~:
and to think he's an arsenal fan embarassed

Arsenal Fans na them dominate phone snatching in Nigeria.
Ndiara, Ndiara lele grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Jamiualagidi: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
I dont Like seeing people beating

stealing is bad anyways...
but we must tamper justice with mercy

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by countsparrow: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
If dem like, make dem cut hin porosky, imagine, make I save money for months buy something, make one lazy man come for night come steal am Anybody saying dey shouldn't beat him is a thief or if u don't want to be called a thief, I pray say one thief go come steal ur valuable property... And for dos of u complaining abt pple not stripping d main thieves, senators, ex-gov etc, wen they started stealing at an early age, imagine say dem strip dem, nobody go vote dem into office now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
WELL THIS GUY IS CALLED GREG ODEN. HE WAS 16 YEARS OLD WHEN THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN. HE IS IN THE NBA NOW
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by dnawah(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Him mumba 1 problem be say na baca fans catch am.y dem no go necked am?grin
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Texykool: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
alaoeri: The guy na arsenal fan, i no wan talk make mukina no ban me.

Did it even occur to U dat he stole what was in his hands
Sentimental Football Fanatic
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by IGBOSON1: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
omenka: Only in Nigeria where you find students that ought to be the symbol of civility and enlightenment acting like they just emmerged from some thick jungle in Congo where they were born and raised by silverback gorillas!

The outlook of this country's future scares me shitless!

^^^I'm afraid you're on a lost cause; have you seen the post directly after yours? undecided sad

Talk about 'silverback godzilla'!
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by IGBOSON1: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi: it is quite satisfying to see people condemning this barbaric act

^^^Your elation will be deflated when you find out the kind of skeletons in the cupboards of those self-righteous perverts.
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
freecocoa: I heard about that incident but didn't watch the video, its really alarming and believe me, the mental state of these people cannot be over emphasized.

Most people(especially Nigerians) believe only the nakid man\woman they see eating from dumpsters everyday is mad, not knowing that even their boss at place of work maybe suffering from one mental disorder or the other, seriously coogar, if a test should be carried out on Nigrians, I can bet my BB charger that only about 20 percent or less of the lot will be declared mentally stable, the behavior being discussed here isn't normal at all and anyone who indulges in such should have his\her head checked.
is the charger original?
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Obadiah777, I'd say mid 20's\above.

He's black American ain't it?
Re: Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti by freecocoa(f): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
obadiah777: WELL THIS GUY IS CALLED GREG ODEN. HE WAS 16 YEARS OLD WHEN THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN. HE IS IN THE NBA NOW
Na so and even if this is true, he is either being fed fertilizer or he has a medical condition.undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour / Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari / Heavy Gunshots In Lekki 1 As Police Battles With Armed Robbers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.