Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Dividing Dis Country, Is It The Best Solution? With All The Crisis, Let Talk Ppl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dividing Dis Country, Is It The Best Solution? With All The Crisis, Let Talk Ppl (433 Views)

Pls Let's Pray For Dis Country...viewer Discrection Is Highly Advised / I Dey Vex 4 Dis Country Wey Dey Call Naija No Be Joke Oooo!!! / Someone Pls Tell Me D Function Of Police Men In Dis Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dividing Dis Country, Is It The Best Solution? With All The Crisis, Let Talk Ppl by israelboy1(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2013
We re one, thats what the message of the first national anthem says. But noticing the occurenece of things nowadays, people re nw becoming more desperate, nobody cares to know about the mired situation the others re experiencing, should we say this is as a result of demential, or apprehension.
The muslims fighting the fight of their God, the christians waiting for thier God to fight for them, this is now becoming more a crisis for christians to bear.
Talking abt the three tribes:
Hausa: thou they do behave as a fool, but they have so much antipathy, they re so desperate in harming their other fellow, to work with them is just like working for the devil, thou they also have the good side of them, they re always gentle, nd slow in reacting to things, but not all of them can do this, some are good in exacerbating other peoples problem, thou they re nt the only problem of this country, the other tribes also contribute to this.
IGBO: well this is a good tribe thou, but the love outsmarting people, they always believe they re the best, they believe they should always be at the topmost top, nd neglecting others, thou they re caring, but that habit of outsmarting people is so much rampant in them.

YORUBA:this tribe is believed as gentle tribe, but they re worse, thou am also a yoruba, nd i know what they re capable of doing, they can smile outwardly, but things going deep down their mind is just like volcanic eruption.

Those re the main 3 problems Nigeria is facing, but since after our independence, we hv been together, but the alarming of dividing is still ringin, can't we be one, just because other countrty that did this now enjoys it, must we also copy them, u see boko haram here nd there, what is simply their problem, can't they look for a better job to do, thou the government might be dawdling, which is corroborate, must we always wait for the government to make things done, the things we knw will be of benefit for us, why then re we putting other people life at danger, is there no more spirit of humanity in us, we re now behaving as animals, thou animals do fight, but we re higher than them, why can't we behave as human, lets work together nd get things done.

I beleive in ONE LOVE Nigeria.
WE ARE ONE. Lets join hands together to make Nigeria a better place, but still i will ask my readers this question, is dividing the best solution to this crisis?

(1) (Reply)

Octogenarian Turns To Begging For Survival, To Protest / APC: ACN Replies Jega, Says Merger Plans On Course / BREAKING NEWS: Five Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.