Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,532 members, 7,830,573 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding (53786 Views)

Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry / Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by GraceBestowed(f): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
im gladd that behind all this glitz & glamor, atleast he has tribal marks.

LMBO!!! Nairaland comment of the day!!!
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by freecocoa(f): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
ijebabe: Guests were asked to turn off their phones so pictures aren't the best of quality.

Annie's Wedding dress
Turn off phones say why?

Them don start that thing wey dey pain me, abeg we need to see that wedding gown well.undecided
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

vampire angry
Lmao!
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
ijebabe: More pics
Uti and this boy again?Just last week he said he wasn't gay this week he is with the same boy they do suspect to be his gay partner.I believe they slept in the same room.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
ijebabe: Guests were asked to turn off their phones so pictures aren't the best of quality.

Annie's Wedding dress
Bia, ping Nyra joor! She no go? undecided
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by GraceBestowed(f): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella: Banky W's eyebrows tho. The dude needs to do a video tutorial on how he gets those arches.

LoooooooL!!!! Just SMH, you can't kill me!! Loool!!
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
im gladd that behind all this glitz & glamor, atleast he has tribal marks.
bwahahahahahahaaha!!
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by silibaba: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
amebo angry
is that you can say?

do you own a bicycle? grin

are you his God? sad

may be God has something bigger for him cheesy

so boi close soakaway mouth. shocked

take a moment and examine yourself if you better than him tongue embarassed undecided lipsrsealed cry

Rooneyboy:

Faze wey I dey see everyday.

Can barely repair his car.
Broke nig.ga cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by houstonia(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
But why wed in dubai anyway and honeymoon in an Island? Okay I get it, he's tryna reach out to those Yankee based brokeass Nigerian wey no fit sho 9ja. No biggie sha. We know sey na here the owo brekete. Nothing do you. FestacRepping 4ever

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by ryme2d: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
i tak God beg una well well, those of una when no go let us hear word about abroad. come home and liv Lik a king wit positive mind u will liv a good life here in 9ja. all those una one room apartment Ni no dy mak una reason well before una talk

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
ryme2d: i tak God beg una well well, those of una when no go let us hear word about abroad. come home and liv Lik a king wit positive mind u will liv a good life here in 9ja. all those una one room apartment Ni no dy mak una reason well before una talk
Shut da fevk up! Anuz!
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by omenka(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Where Akpabio entourage dey na? Abi dem dey alergic to camera?
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by ajetunblog(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
cyril83: whick kind yeye blog you dey carry up and down. We've seen all those pics, abeg come out with something new and make sure you have dbanj pic.

Ok Sir..Noted smiley but my blog got nice value ooo
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
Davido could have at least put on some socks. Socks no dey cost na.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella: Davido could have at least put on some socks. Socks no dey cost na.
It's hot joor! Hanhan? Liv my guy o! angry
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nice. But what of Ayiri Emami?
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by abiL(f): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2013

I thought I was the only one who clocked it.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by freecocoa(f): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
What's up with all the anglass?(according to my little cousin)
Shioor undecided.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
OMO IBO: So when is uti coming out?

We already know 'whatsup' with the guy standing next to him

Oya tell us more

Besides, his dressing is a lil different from the rest

As for the man in blue, I have to agree with @deols, damn it's hot. I can't imagine myself in a hot weather putting on a suit, then black fur added on it. Mbanu, I will go kukus in 5mins... Well, I guess people have their different fashions. In all, from their women to the men, almost all were decent and nice looking.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by cyril83(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shut da fevk up! Anuz!
Can't you quote without pricing?
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2013

Money cannot buy common sense, I wonder how people put on dress shoes without socks ?
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by ijebabe: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
freecocoa: Turn off phones say why?

Them don start that thing wey dey pain me, abeg we need to see that wedding gown well.undecided
Lol! I have updated it.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Rooneyboy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
silibaba: amebo
is that you can say?

do you own a bicycle?

are you is God?

may be God has something bigger for him

so boi close soakaway mouth.

kindly go through what u just wrote, ........ Slowly while doing it . cheesy

*SMH for u.

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
manny4life:

Oya tell us more

Besides, his dressing is a lil different from the rest

As for the man in blue, I have to agree with @deols, damn it's hot. I can't imagine myself in a hot weather putting on a suit, then black fur added on it. Mbanu, I will go kukus in 5mins... Well, I guess people have their different fashions. In all, from their women to the men, almost all were decent and nice looking.
Exactly my point...there's no need for the fur when you're technically in the desert.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by ijebabe: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bia, ping Nyra joor! She no go? undecided
She no go sad
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by mike404(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Faze wey I dey see everyday.

Can barely repair his car.
Broke nig.ga cheesy
MALU which one you get angry
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
It's hot joor! Hanhan? Liv my guy o! angry
hot or not, that is just bush tongue tongue

who puts on dress shoes without socks? it'd have been different if he was wearing loafers like Eldee.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly my point...there's no need for the fur when you're technically in the desert.

Me, I know I can't do it, black color already attracts heat. Well, that's his own toro...
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by manny4life(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
hot or not, that is just bush tongue tongue

who puts on dress shoes without socks? it'd have been different if he was wearing loafers like Eldee.

Exactly. For instance you can wear boat shoes/loafers without socks, but damn dress shoes?
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by houstonia(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
The awkward thing is, Only Nigerians abroad make staying there a big deal. for me I'd say fnck it, those people have more crimes and criminals than back home, as a matter of fact, why folks resent the weather in Nigeria but are heads over heels about the sociocultural arrangements we got back here. Am not surprised, Una go find something there, when una see am una go come back.
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Rooneyboy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:

And u still ask why Davido had no socks on
Re: Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2013
ijebabe:
She no go sad
Kai! Na band C celebrity she b ni? Lmaooo!!! She go soon blow, na next year d jazz go click. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos / Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.