Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? (1962 Views)

Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
I'm just tired of reading about deaths in Nigeria every day... Since, this man can't protect Nigerians in Nigeria - why can't he just do the most honourable thing and resign He needs to let anyone who can tackle the boko haramites take charge for now because if this menace isn't stopped - the next 5-10 generations of Nigerians will will never forgive this generation... We've not forgiven the generation who lead the country to a civil war and the events that happened before, during, and after the civil war still governs the suspicions all the ethnic entities in Nigeria have against one another.... As we march towards another inevitable war - something needs to be done asap to save the country and innocent people's lives...

I don't even care if the person who takes over from him is from Somalia, or Nibiru - we just need peace in that country... And enough of the South South nonsense... If it's about their oil - let them take their oil and shove it in their ar.ses, for phu.ck sake... At the end of the day, the innocent people who're being killed everyday like animals don't benefit anything from the oil..

Tell that fedora hat wearing president to resign, for phu.ck sake!!

2 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by funkymama: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
Resign ? If only wishes were horses undecided

Only a military coup, death or impeachment can make him leave before 2015 undecided
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by Burger01(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
Resign for being 'incompetent'!!! Sorry bro.. I don't see that coming.. That 'fedora' hat wearing president has got 2019 in his mind, if you don't mind waiting...... cool

3 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by tomakint: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
He would by 2019...and I hope you are not in a hurry! undecided

7 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by ocelot2006(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
He will resigned once he has successfully completed his 2nd term. Till then, pls feel free to drink the rat poison in your kitchen cupboard if it pisses you off.

5 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
^^^^ Another dumb phaggot from the dirt ridden and primitive South South people of Nigeria... Pray tell, all the majority ethnic groups in Nigeria don't gang up against you lazy monkeys and nuke the whole SS and your oil curse off the country...

Shove your oil in your ar.ses and take your re.tarded president with you, dumb fvck!!

3 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by tomakint: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
shymexx: ^^^^ Another dumb phaggot from the dirt ridden and primitive South South people of Nigeria... Pray tell, all the majority ethnic groups in Nigeria don't gang up against you lazy monkeys and nuke the whole SS and your oil curse off the country...

Shove your oil in your ar.ses and take your re.tarded president with you, dumb fvck!!
You have started again (going banana) we know you are angry but kindly tell us why? undecided
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by Bigdigpussylova(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
Yet another hater.
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
tomakint:
You have started again (going banana) we know you are angry but kindly tell us why? undecided

Are you not tired of the way the country is and people dying everyday?? People getting blown to smithereens is like a normal story in Nigeria now, yet it seems there's no leader in that country... Heck, not a single soul has been prosecuted since the menace started... Which part of the country is safe??

Innocent people who don't benefit anything from the power-play and realpolitik just can't be losing their lives just for being Nigerians... We need a strong leader now before the country descends into another civil war...

2 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by eggheaders(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
bro,sorry in this part of the world people prefer to die in office than resigning for their incompetencies. couple of days back I was discussing with a fellow nairalander that seems to know the internal working of the security agencies as per this boko haram issue.and the guy made it clear that security agencies has unmasked and the hideouts and sponspors of boko haram and given the prexy all needed informations to end the carnage. but for political reasons Mr president prefers the killing to continue. this power drunk hat wearing fisherman does not give a damn about the innocent blood split unjustly daily.all the nitwit care about is retaining the sit.but to burst the bubble of the dimwits and his a55 lickers either he leaves in 2015 or this entity called Nigeria seize to exist.from a reliable source he is systematically fanning the ethnic divide thing for his political gains.has days passes by I keep having one or two reasons to believe the prophesy that says he is gonna do 7 years in jail after is tenure.

2 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
Chai!!! He wanted to resign last week.
For where dem dey resign?
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by taharqa: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
ocelot2006: He will resigned once he has successfully completed his 2nd term. Till then, pls feel free to drink the rat poison in your kitchen cupboard if it pisses you off.
Very, very Good Advice, esp @Emboldened.
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by Gbawe: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
shymexx: I'm just tired of reading about deaths in Nigeria every day... Since, this man can't protect Nigerians in Nigeria - why can't he just do the most honourable thing and resign He needs to let anyone who can tackle the boko haramites take charge for now because if this menace isn't stopped - the next 5-10 generations of Nigerians will will never forgive this generation... We've not forgiven the generation who lead the country to a civil war and the events that happened before, during, and after the civil war still governs the suspicions all the ethnic entities in Nigeria have against one another.... As we march towards another inevitable war - something needs to be done asap to save the country and innocent people's lives...

I don't even care if the person who takes over from him is from Somalia, or Nibiru - we just need peace in that country... And enough of the South South nonsense... If it's about their oil - let them take their oil and shove it in their ar.ses, for phu.ck sake... At the end of the day, the innocent people who're being killed everyday like animals don't benefit anything from the oil..

Tell that fedora hat wearing president to resign, for phu.ck sake!!

Jonathan, and any other grossly inept leader for that matter, will resign the minute Nigerians, for one reason or another, stop defending and celebrating crass leadership mediocrity.

Going by standards those in saner climes would judge with, GEJ is failing spectacular. Nigerians are dying while the entire world watches the dithering of a man who confessed to knowing the sponsors of terror yet has never moved against even one. The only political figure charged with abetting terrorism (Ndume) is swaggering around with bail conditions similar to that of someone who committed N2,000.00 fraud. He says Boko Haram has infiltrated every level of his government yet real leaders worldwide will wonder what is wrong with him since these folks continue to thrive wherever they are to undermine the efforts against terrorism from within the government. Azazi says Boko Haram is the PDP and he is removed by GEJ. The list is too long demonstrating the gross incompetence and indifference of this President.

The fact that he continues to enjoy nauseatingly sycophantic support here shows you how aberrant Nigeria is. Uniquely many things, to include the direct efforts of the man himself, conspires to make GEJ a very divisive President. The loss of lives is unacceptable but some will never accept that because of a devotion to mediocrity

1 Like

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by taharqa: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
shymexx: ^^^^ Another dumb phaggot from the dirt ridden and primitive South South people of Nigeria... Pray tell, all the majority ethnic groups in Nigeria don't gang up against you lazy monkeys and nuke the whole SS and your oil curse off the country...

This comment as usual sums up yr 'Intelligence' and State of Mind. You NEVER fail, you dis Demented Poor kid from the streets (read, Ghetto) of London. NEVER

4 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by OmoTier1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
The fact that this man GEJ brought up the issue of Fuel price increment barely a couple of hours after scores of Nigerians were cruelly murdered shows you the kind of a 'ruler' He is.

As for resignation, unless Nigerians rise against His inept leadership, then bury the idea of voluntary resignation till 2015. Remember, GEJ is a figure head and the marks men ruling the country are people like His benefactor -aka Alams, Edwin Clark, Oghiadhome, etc. These are vultures in human flesh and are forever power hungry.

3 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by eggheaders(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
taharqa: This comment as usual sums up yr 'Intelligence' and State of Mind. You NEVER fail, you dis Demented Poor kid from the streets (read, Ghetto) of London. NEVER

blockhead sokoto ghudali,you jackasses has blind your minds to any reasoning since y'all fhaggots sold your soul to sing praising mediocrity. peeps like you and your kinds.need to be exterminated for charity for this nation to make headaway.killing y'all mofos is a service to humanity deserving of un awards.cause with this mentality of you and your kind.we will forever remain in the woods in this nation.

1 Like

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by badassnigga(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
that bitch
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by tomakint: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
eggheaders:

blockhead sokoto ghudali,you jackasses has blind your minds to any reasoning since y'all fhaggots sold your soul to sing praising mediocrity. peeps like you are your kinds.need to be exterminated for charity for this nation to make headaway.killing y'all mofos is a service to humanity deserving of un awards.cause with this mentality of you and your kind.we will forever remain in the woods in this nation.
Ok coconut head cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
taharqa: This comment as usual sums up yr 'Intelligence' and State of Mind. You NEVER fail, you dis Demented Poor kid from the streets (read, Ghetto) of London. NEVER

Touche?!?! grin

You and I don't even belong in the same league and the same goes for your president(GEJ) in the intellectual world...

At least I had new kickers, nike, adidas, puma, and reebok shoes growing up - can the same be said about either you or your president

I've said my piece, if you don't like it, get your president to get you a plane ticket and come spew the crap you posted to my face.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by eggheaders(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
tomakint:
Ok coconut head cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

fucctard.you got hit by that missile too lols.I will keep doling out the venom on y'all blockhead idiotas.until y'all simpletons quit your silly mediocrity praise singing.
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by tomakint: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
eggheaders:

fucctard.you got hit by that missile too lols.I will keep doling out the venom on y'all blockhead idiotas.until y'all simpletons quit your silly mediocrity praise singing.
You still sound like an airhead to me all the time undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by eggheaders(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
tomakint:
You still sound like an airhead to me all the time undecided

you still sound like the same tomfoolery having gej balls in his mouth to me.keep giving the heading you and lame abi na dame I.q is operating on the same o.s as my grandpas cupboard TV.cause the brain depriciation of both of you is has a result of excess consumption of gej s3men and yours is even worst cause of your addiction to smoking of mosquito coil laced with pawpaw leaves and lizard shyte.
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by takedat(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
And why should he resign? The government you elect, is the government you deserve! Every country has the government it deserves! Enjoy the Fresh Air, at least till 2015!
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by ninja4life(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
IN YOUR DREAM.PLS TELL ME WEN U AR AWAKE.
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
Yes many educated Nigerians here on NL know the President is a shithead but fact is most Nigerians are uneducated,religiously brainwashed sheeps and ethnic bigots.
Come 2015,they are goimg to act exactly the way they did in 2011.

Nigerians deserves their present state.
Happy Suffering.
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by kettykin: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
shymexx:

Are you not tired of the way the country is and people dying everyday?? People getting blown to smithereens is like a normal story in Nigeria now, yet it seems there's no leader in that country... Heck, not a single soul has been prosecuted since the menace started... Which part of the country is safe??

Innocent people who don't benefit anything from the power-play and realpolitik just can't be losing their lives just for being Nigerians... We need a strong leader now before the country descends into another civil war...

I can understand people are tired of the way the Country is being run and people dying everyday.
The question is did Nigeria start experiencing mismanagement of leadership position and misruling today ?
Did Innocent people start loosing their lives everyday of recent ?

Of what use would a change of leadership serve a country that has experienced misrule and anarchy of a yearly basis, of recent during the unfortunate tenure of Olusegun Obasanjo we were all witnesses of how thousands of innocent Nigerians lost their lives in the Northern Cities of Kaduna, Borno,Kano all in the name of Declaration of the Sharia Legal system and the only OBJ did was to turn a deaf ear to the cries of the Northern Minorities and declare that Sharia was a political thing.
Possibly if Obasanjo had taken adequate care of the Declaration of the Sharia Legal system even when the country was a secular country practicing the penal code ,the situation would not have snowballed to what we have today.

Talking about Misrule and corruption in Nigeria today one would not help but notice how an inept and ineffective Obasanjo sat over crumbling Government establishments that provided basic services like Nepa and Nitel , it was during OBJ's tenure that Nitel was leased out to a company PENTASCOPE during a whopping sum of N100B Nitel money was misappropriated without any body going to jail or even getting arrested.

The OBJ Tenure also witnessed Soldiers being used to impeach Elected Governors in Plateau, Anambra and Bayelsa that prompted the Late Chinua Achebe to reject the National Award given to him.
The Misrule was so much that the Police AIG of zone 9 was used to kidnap a sitting Governor in Anambra , A whopping sum $16B was flushed down the drain in National Electricity Projects all over the country with Nothing to show for it after 8 years. we all remember the Halliburton and Siemens scandal and how the same set of kleptomaniacs that wrecked this country were mentioned in the 2 cases.

I could go on and on with how Innocent prominent men including the minister of Justice Bola Ige were assassinated and the IG Tafa Balogun could not apprehend the Killers.

I would end with an admonition that a change of leadership would not bring the much needed change but rather a plebiscite should be organised where the various tribes and people in Nigeria would determine there destiny.

6 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by ocelot2006(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2013

Heehee cheesy . Dude, go shove your lame insult up your a$$. Your won't c;hange the fact that GEJ will leave at the very end of his 2nd term. So buzz off a$$wipe, your shift washing toilets at London Piccadilly station is almost. Useless Arrow.

3 Likes

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by White007(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
Double post.
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by White007(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
Even if GEJ resign now, i bet it won't change a thing. Corruption, nepotism, bad governence did not start under GEJ administration and it woun't end with a new government in place. And even if he resign who takes over from him? Isn't it gonna be the same corrupt pdp political elite? What can it possibly change. Nada!

Nigeria don't need a strong leader, what we need is a strong institution that works.

Even if an angel takes the helm of affairs today, he won't make any big impact, cuz we don't have a strong institution.
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by manny4life(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
Haha, Shymmexx you again?

Abeg chill bro...

How many leaders in Nigeria or even Africa has resigned?

Look man, Nigeria is at war with terrorism, unfortunately when you're at war, there's bound to be casualties of war. It's disheartening that the Kano incident happened, however, it will suffice if you can proffer solutions to terminate BH terrorist.
Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by ikeyman00(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
@@@

u see people like the starter of this thread will always be thread with caution

no where in this world will a government fight this evil without the support of the community

no where!!

so far the best u could get from their criminal elite up in the north is amnesty; when will they start to galvanize to fight this evil monster in the north

this is not as simple as running ur fingers on the PC board. the mindset in the north need to be changed

this is very serious and we will only know when they are ready cuz they aint in spite of hitting the mosque every nowq and then

one still wonder what Pastor Bakare has done to better his congregation lives

1 Like

Re: When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? by WilyWily6: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
ocelot2006: He will resigned once he has successfully completed his 2nd term. Till then, pls feel free to drink the rat poison in your kitchen cupboard if it pisses you off.
See why man must have the longest spoon when dinning with Yorubas, 99.9999% of Yorubas are having Mental illness only because Ijaw man is the president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Elections: Hard Lessons For APC – Femi Fani- Kayode / Bizzare!!! ISIS Behead Christain Children (graphic Photos) / Apc Governors Also Shunned Buhari' Campaign Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.