Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon (4294 Views)

Eddy Montana 3million, Azadus 2.5million And Lord Of Ajasa 2m For Ojb Jezreel... / What Happened To Slam,resonance,tony Tetuila,azadus: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon by wwwaprokome(f): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
[img][/img]
When I realised that he had left us, I was simply blown away. How could that be possible? You were the STAR many brands including Star couldn’t stage a show without. You brought so much joy to the heart of many music lovers. Your lovely voice and your stage performances. I missed them all.

The music industry has taken a new form. I know you are happy to see the boys who saw you as roll model flying private jet to concerts but my heart was broken when I saw you left the stage and opted to sing for the okada riders cause I know you weren’t riding on it as speculated by your haters.
[img][/img]

In my bed I lie awake, and still thinking. What could have been the industry, If you were still here, I know it could have been better.

I worshiped you in my closet cause you were the god I saw. As young as I was, I could voluntarily give you my 'pride' but now I don't ever wish to shake your hand.

While we are still rejoicing over the union of Annie and 2face (apparently one of the set of artistes he started with) It is with saddened heart that I write to announce to you, The Faded Career of our beloved artiste, Azadus.

Although he tried all he could to make a come back maybe he would get another chance but in this world, Never.

Adieu missed you Azadus.

Source: http://aproko.me/shocking-singer-azadus-gone-too-soon/

Re: SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
shocked when did this happen

1 Like

Re: SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon by obo389(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
ULSHERLAN: shocked when did this happen
no oo.no be say the guy die but as his career nose dived
Re: SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon by Tolexander: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
Wao!

I can still remember that song
' you is the one,
ti mo really feran
can't you see
the arrow of your love
in the depth of my heart
iwo lokan mi yan an
o damiloju that you is the one'

thank God for MODIFY button!
Re: SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon by aadetoyin(f): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Abeg don't give us hypertension with ur thread title. I was so scared and almost tot Lekan had passed on.
Its good to have catchy headlines but please don't scare us in the process.
Tanx
Re: SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
aadetoyin: Abeg don't give us hypertension with ur thread title. I was so scared and almost tot Lekan had passed on.
Its good to have catchy headlines but please don't scare us in the process.
Tanx
Just read the title. Imagine!!!

1 Like

Re: SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon by horlajide: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
OP which kain rough play be this na undecided
Re: SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon by Rotmyt: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
Na wa for this op ooo.nansense
Re: SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon by Scofieldella(f): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
OP, u don marra o. Which kain obituary be ds?
Re: SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon by ayo84(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2013
grin All this nairalander spreading rumours to gain traffic, oloshi

(1) (Reply)

How The Songs You Listen To Reveal Who You Are!!! / Future -Type Shit Ft Metro Boomin, Playboi Carti & Travis Scott Mp3 Download / MUSIC: : Teefamous – Jijo Mii (prod. Adexdaflex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.