Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. (747 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Nigerian Army Engineers Reconstruct Bridge Blown Up By Boko Haram / Again Two Suicide Bombers Blow Selves Up In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. by Fatdon(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
Two suicide bombers were on Saturday blown up by their own explosives at the Eastern bye-pass in Hotoro quarters in the ancient city of Kano.
The bombers, according to sources were pushing a truck loaded with primed explosives, disguising as water vendors.
On arrival at a check point mounted by the Joint Task Force (JTF), one of the officers, promptly stopped them but the vendors pretended not to have heard the directive.
It was gathered that their refusal allegedly prompted operatives of the JTF to open fire and in the process the explosives went off .
However, four Niger nationals are now being detained by the Police in Kano for their alleged involvement in Saturday’s terrorist act in some parts of the state capital, which claimed two lives and left nine Mobile Police officers injured. .

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/two-suicide-bombers-blown-up/
Re: Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. by onatisi(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
best way to deal with boko haram foot soldiers , but their leaders should be caught and interogated
Re: Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. by Boss13: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
The north must really be a hard place to live in. Not heeding to instructions from soldiers might just get you killed. I even feel for the soldiers. They don't know who is who. Surprisingly why are Chadians and Nigeriens making our country uncomfortable for us.
Re: Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. by onatisi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
Boss13: The north must really be a hard place to live in. Not heeding to instructions from soldiers might just get you killed. I even feel for the soldiers. They don't know who is who. Surprisingly why are Chadians and Nigeriens making our country uncomfortable for us.
that is the problem , soldiers are in trouble, they dont know wo to trust and the citizens are torn between the fear of boko haram and the fear of jtf
Re: Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
angry
Re: Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. by Boss13: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
Can we stop the blaming game. This is a difficult situation for the president. Terrorism is not an easy task to resolve. I feel for the president (for once I do). The many headaches he must be having. God save Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
Chadians and nigeriens, why are they still allowed into the country? I'm vexed, can't even type for the mean time. *hisses*
Re: Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. by onatisi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
emmysenior: Chadians and nigeriens, why are they still allowed into the country? I'm vexed, can't even type for the mean time. *hisses*
porous borders , come and look at seme and see how porous our borders are
Re: Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. by takedat(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
They got what they deserve. "There is no peace saith my God, to the wicked." The same fate shall befall other blood sucking vermins!
Re: Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. by wazobia55: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
What is boko haram? . Untill we fined answer to dis we may not solve this puzzle. They want islamic republic , give them.
Ok let's wait, do u think if we grant amnesty the problem is solve?, will amnesty include islamic republic, if answer is no, then amnesty is never the solution, but epa npa ara re , o ni ohun n pa aja
Re: Two Suicide Bombers Blown-up In Kano. by mrofficial2(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hunter hunted. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Shoeless Kids: A Danger To All - El Rufai / New Rivers PDP Chairman Arrrives PH , Vows To Probe Amaechi / Nigeria govt declare abuja the capital 6 years after its found oil by Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.