Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors (11969 Views)

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
ezedolar: And who is lagbaja?

Na one of the Boko Boys wey JTF dey find...Remember say Bokos dey "faceless"
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by umeadi1: 12:15am On Mar 25, 2013
4 him pocket sha grin
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 25, 2013
c++_crazy:
i know why i no wan talk say I no dey vex, but seriously I dey vex.....
see come right now i dey vex seriously infact I don tear my own palm tree 4 church and I wan go slap our priest cos how i dey feel now, i fit burn cathedral. How come my liked posts keep disappearing, itz more than 20 but if i check I no dey see any1. U people should better go and tell whoever is responsible to restore all of them
Go and ask the old women near your grand father's house in the village.You never can tell what they are capable of doing and stop disturbing us
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Fussbot: 7:05am On Mar 25, 2013
ocelot2006:

Son, I can pay your school fees while simultaneously take care of your family over and over again. Now run along kiddo.
so??dat makes u a rich person??wen ur mates can take care of dia family..*u grab*?
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by nicago: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2013
[quote
author=PapaBrowne]All these "lucrative deals" are always "worth several
millions of Naira" but they never get to tell us the figure.
At least in football, when a club buys a player, we are all privy to the
exact figures!
Whats the use of the news, if the most exciting factor(the money paid)
is totally missing?

Happy for Lagbaja though! One very respectable musician!![/quote]

Bro, wetin be your own with the sum? You get share for there?

He is only refusing to declare his assets...lol.

Lagbaja, Chop Up Joorrr...
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by nicago: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

Na one of the Boko Boys wey JTF dey find...Remember say Bokos dey "faceless"

Hahahahaha...you wan kill person?? hehehe
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by deols(f): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2013
Fussbot: u be ambassador 4 christ na..dat 1 sef dn do

Wat d'yu mean?? shocked shocked
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by ocelot2006(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Fussbot: so??dat makes u a rich person??wen ur mates can take care of dia family..*u grab*?

Your mates are busy prepping for WAEC and NECO, but your busy browsing nairaland from a cafe. But hey, keep talking a$$wipe.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by mctemmy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
ezedolar: And who is lagbaja?
click like if you think this guy should go to MFM for delivarance
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Fussbot: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
ocelot2006:

Your mates are busy prepping for WAEC and NECO, but your busy browsing nairaland from a cafe. But hey, keep talking a$$wipe.
lol..u a fool bro..wil have 2 ask my papa wia he kept it since dat time...how far na?did u get d job?abi na d same story den stil tel u *come bak 2mao*..#3rd class...fool
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Abukc(m): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2016
: grin grin. Una dey do partial sha,I deserve to be an ambassador since am using glo line,I will soon convert una line to etisalat. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid & Chris Brown Perform “Azonto” / Wasiu Pasuma Set To Marry / 12 Controversial Nollywood Actresses And Their Reckless Lifestyles Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.