Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? (1640 Views)

How Do You Hear From God? / Downloadsermon.com - The One-stop Site For Christian Sermons (updated Regularly) / What Is That Temptation You Regularly Fall For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? by seyibrown(f): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Do you long to know God more, speak with him and hear from him on a regular basis? I hope you will find the teaching below very helpful.

OUR INTIMACY WITH GOD - Dr. Charles Stanley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euVeNL2t9nA

LISTENING TO GOD - (WALKING WITH GOD) - Dr Charles Stanley (added to this post on 28.03.13)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvAnQCoPH2Y

Any additional videos will be added further down in subsequent posts.
Re: Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? by Sirniyeh(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hello,
watching your video is irrelevant because the preaching therein will full of erroneous myths.
Nobody speaks with God. You can only hear the voice of your spirit man. Every individual has his personal assigned Ministering Spirit to work for him. How you develop it determines its effectiveness. Shikena!
Re: Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? by Alfamann: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
53 minutes of nonsense.
Re: Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? by vedaxcool(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lol grin the problem with "speaking" to God is that u would never know when the foolish part of your sub conscious which controls ur enormous ego begin deluding you that it is God? The funny part of it all the gospel don't record Jesus speaking directly with God, how petty minded christians who have dreams of making it big and flying jets that are not yet in the open market manage to achieve the feat of speaking to God directly remains mind bogging indeed!

1 Like

Re: Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? by seyibrown(f): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sirniyeh: Hello,
watching your video is irrelevant because the preaching therein will full of erroneous myths.
Nobody speaks with God. You can only hear the voice of your spirit man. Every individual has his personal assigned Ministering Spirit to work for him. How you develop it determines its effectiveness. Shikena!

Really? ... and on what do you base your position that no one speaks with God? Please, kindly explain how your theory/belief/practice as you stated above works.
Re: Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? by seyibrown(f): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Alfamann: 53 minutes of nonsense.
If you watched that and can still conclude that it is nonsense, then I can safely conclude that you do not know the Xtian God or walk with him.

1 Like

Re: Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? by seyibrown(f): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
vedaxcool: Lol grin the problem with "speaking" to God is that u would never know when the foolish part of your sub conscious which controls ur enormous ego begin deluding you that it is God? The funny part of it all the gospel don't record Jesus speaking directly with God, how petty minded christians who have dreams of making it big and flying jets that are not yet in the open market manage to achieve the feat of speaking to God directly remains mind bogging indeed!

Do I sense plenty of jealousy and ignorance here? grin grin grin
Re: Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? by ooman(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
seyibrown:
If you watched that and can still conclude that it is nonsense, then I can safely conclude that you do not know the Xtian God or walk with him.

The xtian god does not know atheists.
Re: Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? by Alfamann: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
seyibrown:

Rest assured, you are very safe in your conclusion.
Re: Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? by seyibrown(f): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
LISTENING TO GOD - (WALKING WITH GOD) - Dr Charles Stanley

Re: Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly? by kunleweb: 5:38pm On May 19, 2019
seyibrown:
Do you long to know God more, speak with him and hear from him on a regular basis? I hope you will find the teaching below very helpful.

OUR INTIMACY WITH GOD - Dr. Charles Stanley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euVeNL2t9nA

LISTENING TO GOD - (WALKING WITH GOD) - Dr Charles Stanley (added to this post on 28.03.13)

Any additional videos will be added further down in subsequent posts.

I need this video

(1) (Reply)

Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically / Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati / Another Tree Writes Name Of Allah In Ibadan(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.