Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi (22607 Views)

Here Comes The Bride... With The Most Awful Wedding Dress / A Wedding Dress Made Out Of Condoms (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Rock This Dress By Coco Austin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by aburo7: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2013

Many had speculated on who will design Annie Idibia's wedding dress.But to the amazement of all, the dress was designed by "Love,Tims". Love ,Tims is a new bridal line by Timi Ejiwunmi.Timi said,"Annie was such a sweet bride genuinely in love and full of joy which made it a pleasure Working with her.The highlight for me was when she cried at her first fitting,I felt a sense of fulfilment and reward".
What do you think about the dress?
Read more:http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/03/annie-idibias-wedding-dress-hot-or-not.html?m=0

Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Nothing special

5 Likes

Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by TimePiece(f): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Doesn't look like a dress for a beach wedding.

1 Like

Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by willienaji: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
no big deal about the dress

3 Likes

Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Akshow: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
The dress is just there. Not really a wow and not boring all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
not
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
its nice but was it worth the 1.7 million naira ?
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by ohisola(f): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
So not hot
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by janeso(f): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
The dress is like normal wedding dress
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by gail15(f): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Its just a normal wedding dress. Nothing special about it.

1 Like

Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Its okay, bt i xpected something fitted.
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Larrey(f): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Luvly gown dear anne idibia
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hot, but expensive for its simplicity of design
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Gwekzy: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
###YAWNING### PLS WHERE CAN I BUY RECHARGE CARD?

4 Likes

Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
boring dress...really, nothing special or breathtaking about it.
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by confetti(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls this is not Annie's dress. her dress has a silver band in front. Where is this picture from?

1 Like

Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
adaobi123: its nice but was it worth the 1.7 million naira ?
that was just a rumor..
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
undecided i thought they were diamonds on the dress or something...
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by babseg(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
see how girls just dey comment here. they like weddings but they dont really know how to manage the marriage sad

1 Like

Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
I hate d dress
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
confetti: Pls this is not Annie's dress. her dress has a silver band in front. Where is this picture from?
That is the dress, Annie added the band to it.
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by diamond002: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
I tik say d wedding dress dem make am wit glass undecided e fny sha
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by fittty(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
undecided
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Elgaxton(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
The dress happens to have expired, no matter how fine she cant wear it again. cheesy tongue
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by speaktome(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Tired of all dis rubish...
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Ejine(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
The dress is nice, but the setting of the pictures reek of the "wannabe" mentality.

Posing in a European-styled house, in a country outside home, in a setting that doesn't contain a single element representing your African roots... With Indian hair extensions.

I swear, Africans want to be everything BUT African.

In all... I think the picture reeks of a cultural inferiority complex.

5 Likes

Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by sunnshyn(f): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
i'm just guessing the dress didnt photograph well.....it looks ok on her though judging by the pic....

Besides, Annie's dress-sense has always be known to be well below par lipsrsealed
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by Akshow: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ejiné: The dress is nice, but the setting of the pictures reek of the "wannabe" mentality.

Posing in a European-styled house, in a country outside home, in a setting that doesn't contain a single element representing your African roots... With Indian hair extensions.

I swear, Africans want to be everything BUT African.

In all... I think the picture reeks of a cultural inferiority complex.
guy park well well abeg. Your criticism would have made sense if this is the only weddin they did. They had a trad marriage for cryin out loud! You want her to wear George or ibibio beads on the weddin gown jus to prove African ni? Free the girl Abi. She don do trado for her village i no know Wetin you want make she do again to prove she is African.

3 Likes

Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by princekay3(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Na wah 4 fashion oh.. Ce bed sheet abi na curtain..
Re: Annie's Wedding Dress By Timi Ejiwunmi by cfours: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
boring.

seriously though. I think this wedding is way over-hyped. She already has kids, the husband she's marrying has like 6 kids from 6 different women lipsrsealed Na by force to have elaborate white wedding? What's the whole point of this charade.
Is all this hype supposed to make her feel vindicated or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Spotted Wearing Ankara / 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} / Women And Braids ..is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.