Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids (2427 Views)

Smoked Catfish Available / I Have Smoked Catfish For Sale!!!per Kilo, Large Quatity!!! 08069011141 / Smoked Catfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
This fish is so rich in omega 3 fatty acids because it has been properly smoked. Back then in scull,during one of those JAMB exams,we were asked which is more nutritious between fresh fish and smoked fish,i markd fresh fish and failed. It is true that smoked fishes especially catfish is very nutritious and healthy for diabetics and people who often suffer from high blood pressure. Its good for d heart. Stop eating beef. I've chosen fish, white meat, snail meat for my diet. If you want to be gettin fresh and cheap smoked fish at cheap price,either for event or family or bizness,get me on 08073122596 (whatsapp too). I can deliver any quantity you want even outside naija. My foster dad who has been a die hard fan of beef just suffered frm heart attack. We were advised in d hospital to switch his protein source to smoked fisg,which inspired me going into d bizness full time. Barely 3months later,he's improving drastically nw. Hope you learn frm others' xperience. Cheers

Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Our oven

Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lest I forget,we have the 1500 package, the 500naira package and the 2000naira. And we deliver anywhere. If you want it delivered to you monthly for family consumptn,reach me on 08073122596(whatsapp too). Stay healthy folks.

We construct ovens/smoking kiln for farmers too who want to start processing their catfish in order to add value to them. This way you can reduce the power of market women in determining the price per kg of your fishes.

Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
If you want to resell, we have a different pricing per each package for you to be able to see your own cut. Beep us now.
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
Its available in d barbecue way too. Do you also need snails too,let me knw.
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2013
Pls we use coal in d oven which gives it a distinct flavor. Get your fish and snails for easter celebration. We wil deliver to you.
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by ogb5(m): 2:29am On Mar 31, 2013
You use coal on that oven, alot of fishes must be getting burnt as coal burns hotter than wood.

Also the design of the oven Will not allow for even distribution of heat through out the oven.

Hence will the fishes at the bottom might be burning those on the top layer Will still be raw.
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
ogb5: You use coal on that oven, alot of fishes must be getting burnt as coal burns hotter than wood.

Also the design of the oven Will not allow for even distribution of heat through out the oven.

Hence will the fishes at the bottom might be burning those on the top layer Will still be raw.

i use coal and firewood and sawdust. It is true that there isnt even distribution of heat,bt the fishes dnt burn. Its all abt adaptatn. What i do is i shift the racks every nw n then. I remove the one closer to the coal and smoker after some time and place it in the top space,and put the one on top underneath. I do this for all the racks and at the end of the day,they are evenly smoked. I think i satisfied ur curiousity. Obviously,this design aint the best,bt it does it for mÉ›.. I found the available and learnt to use it creatively.

1 Like

Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Still here
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
For those who have called,we say a big tank u and hope u enjoyed ur fish meals. Pls if u are calling for your fish,try gv us a day's notice pls,so u can get ur fish fresh.
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Order yours today and get it supplied to you anywhere you are.
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 8:46am On May 13, 2013
There seems to be scarcity of fish in our farm side. For those who have been calling and nt gettin d complete quantity they need,pls bear wit us for just dis moment.
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Available nau. Pls gv me at least a day's notice if u r calling for fish delivery. Tanx all.
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
You are not on whatsapp aS u said
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
idprincess: You are not on whatsapp aS u said
had to upgrade bt am back nau. 08073122596, whatspp too.
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ramadan kareem
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Very good for the heart.
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2014
Bump
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Belexy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Where are you located?
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Very much available
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Always available
Re: Smoked Catfish & Omega 3 Fatty Acids by Afrocatalyst: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2015
So much fish available.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Samsung Hl-r4667w 46 In Rear-projection Dlp Tv And Brand New Ps3 In Box. / Fairly Used Copiers For Sell / Attention To Teachers And Those In Teaching Profession In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.