Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

‘why Should Senator, Rep Earn N15m, N12m Monthly?’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why Should Senator, Rep Earn N15m, N12m Monthly?’ (481 Views)

Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe / Should Senator Dino Melaye Be Tried By CCT? / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘why Should Senator, Rep Earn N15m, N12m Monthly?’ by mikuz(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
WARRI- NATIONAL
coordinator of the Forum
for Justice and Human
Rights Defence, FJHD,
Oghenjabor Ikimi,
weekend, lamented the
cost of governance in
Nigeria was too high,
saying, he could not
comprehend why a
Senator earns as much
as N15 million and member
of the House of
Representatives – about
N12 monthly.
Responding to the recent
statement in Abuja by
the Federal Government
through the Minister of
Information and
Orientation, Mr. Labaran
Maku to the effect that
the nation’s economy
would collapse if the
deregulation of the
downstream sector was
not implemented, he said,
“I volcanically disagree
with the Federal
Government.”
http://www.mikuzchat.tk/forum2_theme_898054.xhtml?tema=55
Re: ‘why Should Senator, Rep Earn N15m, N12m Monthly?’ by confusion247(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
People should stop complaining. At least we have one Nigeria as prescribed by Gowon and Awolowo.
Re: ‘why Should Senator, Rep Earn N15m, N12m Monthly?’ by Burger01(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Damn!! Nlanders, am contesting for the post of a senator in our national assembly representing Nairaland senatorial district ward S1. If you elect me I make a pledge that out of my 15m monthly pay Oga Seun would be getting 1m, sexkillz 200k, ileke 100k, ItsModella 100k, Idowuogbo of nairaland 100k and the rest of my fellow Nlanders would share a whooping 5m.. You all can make my dreams come true. Thank you all.... Senator Burger, alias 'Live and let's die'..... cool

1 Like

Re: ‘why Should Senator, Rep Earn N15m, N12m Monthly?’ by Smuthx(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
OP Are you a learner. this information has been in public domain for a long time. Even if you make noise from now till tomorrow, it will not change anything as long as we believe in one Nigeria and have a country called Nigeria.

If you cant beat them, join them. In a period of time, they will probably increase their salaries for themselves.

National Assembly comprises of all the majors political parties and they wine and share millions of Naira on a daily basis. Tommorow, the opposition will come out and say we want to reduce wastage in the system. Who is decieving who...

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Star / Why Do Senators, Reps Earn N15m, N12m Monthly? – FJHD / Graphic Video: Three Students Set Themselves On Fire In Public [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.