Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt (26180 Views)

Patoranking Presents Val Cake To Ayiri Emami's Wife! / Photos Of Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Family / Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by ifihearam: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
toluxa1: Oil magnate or Militant?

Oil magnate

@poster he is a billionaire not a millionaire.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by ifihearam: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Bash Oloye: One of the richest young men in Nigeria.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Korrection(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
You guyz should not hate...he has brought up so many entertaining artists in 9ja including maleke..he owns 911 beach in escravos warri..i have met him in wellington hotels at refinery road warri .. The guy is humble and nice and i like his style..
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
okechukwu2013: Ayiri might have a flawed sense of dressing but as at today you cannot count 10 money bags in south south and skip this dude! This guy practically runs Delta state his wealth can not be overemphasised
How many money bags in South south do you know,When did you become local Forbes?You are just rushing into conclusion that "as at today you cannot count 10 money bags in south south and skip this dude"He is rich we all know not just rich but mega rich because he is somebody i know closely both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria but there are some Young dudes that are not loud even with their wealth.Ponder on it bro
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by eriegua83: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls mention because money nor dey hide himself
chingyjant:
How many money bags in South south do you know,When did you become local Forbes?You are just rushing into conclusion that "as at today you cannot count 10 money bags in south south and skip this dude"He is rich we all know not just rich but mega rich because he is somebody i know closely both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria but there are some Young dudes that are not loud even with their wealth.Ponder on it bro
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by tlops(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
gunuvi: I am not surprised cos Ayiri in yoruba means someone who is crazy. So pls don't blame him
I was about to point that out..
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
eriegua83: Pls mention because money nor dey hide himself
Am not Forbes nor a beer parlor worth analyst neither am i their Investment banker.My point when accessing please do that with sufficient proove and not based on the way they show off wealth because if it is by showing off of wealth Dangote wouldn't have been rated as the richest in Africa.Go ponder on it
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by eriegua83: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dangote is a known brand not a hidden name so I repeat money does not hide.
chingyjant:
Am not Forbes nor a beer parlor worth analyst neither am i their Investment banker.My point when accessing please do that with sufficient proove and not based on the way they show off wealth because if it is by showing off of wealth Dangote wouldn't have been rated as the richest in Africa.Go ponder on it
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Bigsteveg(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
coogar:

he flew 50 guests to dubai from nigeria including 2face's parents on first class.. he paid for the venue of the wedding and the live band. how more generous can he be? there are richer people than him in the same nigeria who don't give a flying fück about the masses!
and you call 2face and dem soundsultan 'masses'...u funny o
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by whiteroses(f): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
having lived i london for 10 years, i know politicians and oil mogul from naija would arrange to party with young nigerian boys and bleep them till morning so yes he might be one of them, GAY. also heared one of them said he use to bleep denrele edun in lagos and he misses his skills etc you know them
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by stainlessify: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
Didn't knw some men will look better off on skirt cheesy
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
eriegua83: Dangote is a known brand not a hidden name so I repeat money does not hide.
No need to argue with you.Who nor go nor know.Ignorance will never give Nigerians independence
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Johnnybravo222(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Me n ayiri..... People can tok nonsense. He is not a militant.

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by mickonzo112: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ayiri is very rich, that I know but I don't know why all of a sudden we're discussing him and its on front page. This to me is a sponsored topic.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
SlyIg: Deny it that you never laughed when you saw that pic!

I didn't laugh. If you are familiar with Scottish culture, such dressing won't be strange to you.

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
gunuvi: I am not surprised cos Ayiri in yoruba means someone who is crazy. So pls don't blame him

This comment is so uncalled for; such an ignorant post!
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by logica(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

This comment is so uncalled for; such an ignorant post!
Oh, are you one of his concubines? Why he dey pepper you for body like dis?
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mumu pple, dats a kind of clothing dat scottish men wear
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella: wtf? warri man trying to form scottish grin grin grin

and the shoes na die grin grin grin

I looked out for you on this thread Mrs Meddles.

Your Habits preceeds you!
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 26, 2013
and are you obsessed with me? cos I can't explain why all of a sudden you're all over me and my posts...silly thing.
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
are you silly? so I can't comment on a thread anymore?

stop being dumb undecided undecided

Some Ground rules; Don't call me names.... show some of that class you claim to have instilled in your person.

To the issue; I am afraid i agree with you, Kilts are a cultural thing, and its best expressed by people from it's origin, that is the Scots and the Brits maybe.... Dayo D1 of Kennis music strutted the same ensemble a few years ago on an October first party, it was a disaster because the fan in the event hall kept blowing his ass up!!!
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella: and are you obsessed with me? cos I can't explain why all of a sudden you're all over me and my posts...silly thing.

I'd like to see you become a better person and come down from that self imposed heavenly Pedestal #VIGILANTE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
Shut the hell up, I don't need your silly lecture, I know what kilts are.

and are you the one who's going to make me step down my self imposed heavenly pedestal? hahahaha, I'd love to see you try. Obsessive a*shole.

Mr Meddles, your case is a clear example of pot calling kettle black. Ode oshi.

The name calling!!!, churns my blood and curdles my bile,

But anyway, the qualities you have shown makes me genuinely wonder the true extent of your self professed "Okala mmuo"

I will try to make you see that the pedestal you have placed your self on is an online tower of Babel, i guess you know what happened to the offline version. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#VIGILANTE
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
blah blah blah...keep wondering, does it look like I care about you and what you think?

get the f*ck off here...nonsense.

Seems like i am not the only one who thinks you maybe warped in some way... ever wondered why Pyguru and Spambot are on your ass at all times... they know a "Drama Queen" when they see one, if they could write you they will probably yell;

CHANGE FOR THE TIME IS NEAR! grin grin grin grin

#VIGILANTE
Re: Millionaire Ayiri Emami Wearing A Kilt by igboboy1(m): 2:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Who no know am for warri? We know say the guy hold (no be news for warri) but to come to dey yan say na billion e na puo ara?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] / Ebube Nwagbo Poses With US Military Officers / Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.