Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? (10016 Views)

Nigerians Spend N238bn On Airtime Monthly –investigation / How Much Did You Spend On Data Subscription In 2014 ? / How Much Do You Spend on Recharge Cards? (Phone Cards) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Vivapros(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
boooh,....dnt go dia cus wen am i hv moni wit me,i do spend lyk 1000h per day,cus i cal my boo as if am workin in a telecommuncation,bt i dnt regret it cus i kn dat she worth it...........am addicted 2 it.....my boo
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by fleps(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Basically for those who have a spouse or are engaged, they make a whole load of calls that's necessary to keep a relationship going. Now my question is: what is the cheapest plan to be on for those who must call their spouse at least twice a day? And for the MTN agents, why the hell did you guys stop the magic number call thingy? Tip for telecommunication networks for the forthcoming NCC plan, get something like the magic number promo on board. Possibly put it at N200 for a week and see subscriber influx miracles!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Lakayana: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
Akin-David:

I believe you inside out cos you always send call me back text! grin grin
No offence plz just jooooking.
somethings are beneath certain people if you are still in your teens of which I am sure you are doing that would not be far fetched for you. When say I have not used more 3k for recharge card I meant for my phone. Some people are slaves to their phone I have never been a phone junkie.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Okelity2812(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
azpekuliar: Calls: N1,000 weekly Data: N2400 Total: N6,400 monthly or N213/day.
^^ u dey try o, sha as student way i b na only #200 i dey buy 4 1 week all thnks 2 etisalat 15mb
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Lakayana: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
adexsimply: well..wat about--- i ve not bought recharge card this month..
you are right I have not done that too. But I will soon for most people are angry at me now for not calling. I have 2lines the truth is that the glo I have not switched on for 2years and the mtm is going that way if I do not wakeup from my slumber.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by IYANGBALI: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
amblors: @OP are u serious? Call rates very high? I remember when calls used to be N50/min, when call centres use card booster or whatever twisted name the network providers called it.
I also rem making calls from call centres @ N20/min.
Well all that has changed now, with me calling from my fone @ N11/min to all networks and u say that's expensive?
Its prob going to come down more but if u ask me,
With almost all networks charging about N12/min to all networks,
Their call rates are very fair.

Its. A data revolution we're waiting for
simple question was asked,look at the sermon you gave without answering the question,no wonder you are still struggling with GCE and JAMB.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by PrettySpicey(f): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
Used to spend minimum 1.5k/weekly but since i married hubby, found i hardly spend 1k/month.
Choi! Dat guy cost me o grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by secnelly: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
I use nokia torch and i recharged #100 13th of last month to call ma babe on Val day... Since then, no recharge again and its still remaining #82.47. So, i'll say i spend less than #1 on recharge card daily and am planning on how to cut down on that.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by fitzmayowa: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
mysticgal: i use 500 naira daily,and its not good for me.
Hmmm...bb i bought for you don spoil again grin

@ op...400 daily

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Emodeee: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
@everyone i just realized ntwrk providers charge #27/min to other ntwrk...nd some peeps av been posting #12/min to other ntwrk...who's wrng or right?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by eagleeye2: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
I have never really given it a thought. But I now know that I have been spending heavily on calls. 500 to 700 daily. Sometimes more.
But I think I will now be mindful of how I spend money on recharge cards.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by fruityjojo(f): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
30naira plus 2day hmmmm dat should make it 30naira 2kobo.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by delors(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
ZACHIE: 35k per mouth
See your mouth as e be! undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by delors(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
amblors: : @OP are u serious? Call rates very high? I remember when calls used to be N50/min, when call centres use card booster or whatever twisted name the network providers called it.
I also rem making calls from call centres @ N20/min.
Well all that has changed now, with me calling from my fone @ N11/min to all networks and u say that's expensive?
Its prob going to come down more but if u ask me,
With almost all networks charging about N12/min to all networks,
Their call rates are very fair.
Its. A data revolution we're waiting for

IYA NGBALI: simple question was asked,look at the sermon you gave without answering the question,no wonder you are still struggling with GCE and JAMB.

Haba Iya Obiangeli! This is not nice...How u take know say e still dey do GCE abi na both of una follow dey do yearly enrolment? You ma self nor even answer the question wey dem ask gwani
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Vivapros: boooh,....dnt go dia cus wen am i hv moni wit me,i do spend lyk 1000h per day,cus i cal my boo as if am workin in a telecommuncation,bt i dnt regret it cus i kn dat she worth it...........am addicted 2 it.....my boo
Na people like you they always cry when them kan catch dem babe cheating or if the babe Jilt dem..
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by fleps(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
Emodeee: @everyone i just realized ntwrk providers charge #27/min to other ntwrk...nd some peeps av been posting #12/min to other ntwrk...who's wrng or right?
Same here. Tried it on etisalat. I said that person is one of the telecommunication network agents.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by frankells(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
right now am having issues wit my grlfrnd i spend lesser like 200 a wk; i wish it'll continue 4 more 3mnths cos am lovin it: gbam..
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Teknireich(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Heard of GLO connex where u can call all your registered people for freeeee....All lines must be GLO lines and u do not need to get new ones as existing ones can be used. hurryyyy...www.teknireich.com
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by haladug(m): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2013
Young po413: I make free calls with my internet telephone,so I no get time with their recharge cards again.
I use friends-caller,pennytel or lovely-call.
Provided there is mb,in which I have in excess.
On the average, I recharge atleast #900(mtn:#400, etisalat:#500) a day aπϑ mostly not business related. With Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§ info I only wonder how irrational I have been cry pls are these apps available on BlackBerry aπϑ Nokia?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Gluckdude(m): 1:45am On Mar 29, 2013
N1500 daily, or 2 days at most.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Sub5(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2013
If you dont want to spend so much on recharge cards again, then let www.allstudentforum.com take care of that for you. All student forum is giving N1500 recharge card for just taking part in her forum discusion. You earn recharge cards when you start a topic or reply to any discusion. Registration is free
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Clemzy16(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2013
sureteeboy: 100 box in 5 days. Where the money dey?
u're nt alone broda..
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by babanne(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2013
Emodeee: @everyone i just realized ntwrk providers charge #27/min to other ntwrk...nd some peeps av been posting #12/min to other ntwrk...who's wrng or right?
gues u are one of those die-hard lover of old tariff packages.my advice for u is to contact someone who knows how 2 change into new tariff.all networks charge 18/20k 2 all netwoks on some new packages.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Emekayoung(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2013
200naira daily,which is 5600naira per month,both browsing and call rates..
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by zonax(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
I buy 400 naira MTN airtime every morning. That's the first thing I do when I hit the street in the morning. At times, I end up buying more than that
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by chelseabmw(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
1K GLO CARD
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
R5 (US$0.50) per month grin
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by Harrypoter(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lakayana: Whenever I tell people they don't believe this the truth is that I have not used more 3k this year on recharge cards.

Watx the secret then?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? by linkme247: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
Interesting link. I used to spend 4000-5000naira per week. That means 16k-20k per month. Until i found a solution that with only N29,500, i can call 24/7 without buying any recharge card for 365 days...i.e 1 year. Good thing is that i can use any of my existing line (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT) and still be on this network. The best part is that not only do i save money, I also earn extra income from it. This amazing telecoms product was launched last year August and earnings have ranged from 10,000naira to 300,000 naira. This is the next wave in the telecoms industry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis / Techno P3 Full Specifications / Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.