Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Re: Dnt Joke With His Word - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Re: Dnt Joke With His Word (684 Views)

Why Lalasticlala Don't Joke With Snake Trend (revealed) / Barter Trade ( Joke With Nairaland Characters) / BARTER TRADE ( JOKE WITH NAIRALAND CHARACTERS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dnt Joke With His Word by hclacid(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2008
angry the poster dey craze
angry
Re: Re: Dnt Joke With His Word by LilsayEsq(m): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2008
@ poster: get outta here!
Re: Re: Dnt Joke With His Word by SamMilla1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2008
Lilsay Esq:

@ poster: get out of here!

Come this boy, so after telling you to park your luggages and take your posts and leave this room, you are still here, you are even chasing somebody out. who in kuvuki kingdom authorised you to make orders here without proper introduction,, i warned you b4, we accept bribes here.do something. this is our kingdom, stay away before my soldiers get you, i am being fair to you, it will be different with them, u put esq after your yeye name to confuse little girls.
Re: Re: Dnt Joke With His Word by LilsayEsq(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2008
wetin dey do dis agbaya sef? u ko? how many million u get? make una leave me along, i no get ur time. *hisses*
Re: Re: Dnt Joke With His Word by naijastyle: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2008
lilsay where you from come? who gave you permission to say anything let alone tell anybody to get outta here and you even have the audacity to talk rudely to an elder. Who the hell do you think you are?
lands him 10 dirty slaps oya start frog jumping. Silly boi.
Re: Re: Dnt Joke With His Word by LilsayEsq(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2008
birds of d same feather sh*ts up d whole place 2geda. i dont give a f**k about any of u. silly cows. *signs out*
Re: Re: Dnt Joke With His Word by SamMilla1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2008
Lilsay Esq:

birds of d same feather sh*ts up d whole place 2geda. i don't give a f**k about any of u. silly cows. *signs out*

STupid boy, i dont blame you. i blame your mama who allowed u to touch her laptop, you just sneaked in the house and seek for attention, i don tell u, you will suffer here until you apologise to the senior members and give us your sisters number, the beautiful one and not the one wey get K leg, yeye boy,
Re: Re: Dnt Joke With His Word by naijastyle: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2008
Lilsay Esq:

birds of d same feather sh*ts up d whole place 2geda. i don't give a f**k about any of u. silly cows. *signs out*
Oloshi you for stay na. All your monthly allowie don finish for cyber cafe abi. when next i see you in this forum i'll castrate you. Idiot.
Re: Re: Dnt Joke With His Word by clemcykul(f): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2008
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Know This Lawyer / Why Use The Search / English Words You've Heard That Are Surely Not In The Dictionary, Please Add.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.