Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron (32245 Views)

Photos: Paul And Anita Okoye's Son Step Out In Style / P Square's Son Cameron Shares Bedroom Pics...must SEE!!! / Peter Okoye's Son Cameron Dancing On Stage. (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
BeautyFULL85: Aaaaawwwww! So cute! I'm tripping!

Keep tripping even dripping. Its allowed.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by somegirl1: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mr..Cork:

bro..the boy slightly cute coz he mum aint Nigerian...if she waz Nigeria, truss me, he be very ugly...P SWare was smaert! angry

grin grin grin I know you're clowning but your mum's (and grandmas') lot isn't every Nigerian woman's portion.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by greedie1(f): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
cute boy
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
Imprida: does omotayo sounds like a london name to you?

Dont mynd Mr...Cork who smokes Igbo....

Am tired of hidden posts on this thread. Dont mynd the mods who smoke cow dung....

This thread should be purely for fun catching showing a little boy who should be a replica of my future son when i marry dis girl.

Olodumare punish any man/woman who hide this post.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
When money talks bullshit works
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
what does cameron even mean? Is that an Igbo name
It's high time Nigerians stop all these meaningless names they give to their kids.

Your culture is your pride.

The pikin fine sha.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by MissyB3(f): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
Cute kid! smiley Almost as cute as my brother.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by MajorJ(m): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2013
Shey this mod dey craze abi wetin, why u hide my post?
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Efikman(m): 12:33am On Mar 26, 2013
So many hidden posts. Why?
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by magnificentsk(m): 5:17am On Mar 26, 2013
;DAll I see is a mean and despirate nipper wishing to be a superstar, don't be greedy like judes engine okoye son[left][/left]
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
seriously am getting tired of you guys insulting Nigerian Girls why woluld you say they are tripping Abi dem don Turn Molesters abeg you guys should learn to show some respect to our female folks
Peace#

You know nothing about women obviously, u prolly dont have a sister sha
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Cutekid54: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2013
holyvirgin: All them yoruba babes can have children before marriage. Is it a taboo to marry properly in the west?

Ask ur father.. idiot
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by mikky2k2(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2013
BeautyFULL85: Aaaaawwwww! So cute! I'm tripping!
ewu keep triping
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2013
Cute kid, very good reason to hustle, abeg e P.Square try jor, see e cute boy,
tah me must hustle oh,
by God's grace i will make it....
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by deelobe: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2013
sheyie2007: I hope he doesn't go gay lipsrsealed

This is uncalled for. Would you want someone to refer to your son as gay. Please you guys should keep it real. Some of you are suffering from the worst bout. Of jealousy. The boy is handsome and looks like his mama and he will turn out well and be great. Appreciate what is good so it can come to you too.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Airforce1(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2013
Missy_B: Cute kid! smiley Almost as cute as my brother.

U wish
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by TableLeg(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2013
Missy_B: Cute kid! smiley Almost as cute as my brother.
Shuuuuuuush... LIAR!
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by SisiKill1: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2013
soccerinfo9ja:

You know nothing about women obviously, u prolly dont have a sister sha
Well since you obviously know women, that must mean you have sisters. ...in that case, dude I got news for you - just because YOUR sisters trip over baby boys in a perverse manner does not mean all women do.

We are not all sick in the head, so please next time you wanna it make comments about women tripping for fetuses don't forget to add...."like my sisters' heck add female cousins and Aunties too while you are at it because your confidence of your knowledge of perverted women you display here shows your lessons didn't come just from having sisters.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by crisycent: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2013
Which SWAG? That flip-flop he wore is sold for 1pound50pence(300naira) at primark......9ja una no go use laff kill me! na everything be swag because he's carrying dreadlocks at his tender age. His fooolish father does not even know the consequences of carrying locks for a long time. Busta Rhymes had to cut his off because it was causing tumor in his head but this goat called peter thinks its fashion abi swag. I'm not hating but the clothes he wore on this picture is not more than 5pounds(1k5naira).
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by simplygreat(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2013
fine baby
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by dmjshyne(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
#...tender n cute
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by BeautyFULL85(f): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
mikky2k2: ewu keep triping

U lack home training!
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by geegirl101(f): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
sheyie2007: I hope he doesn't go gay lipsrsealed
U harsh o!
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Ebyce(f): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Imprida: does omotayo sounds like a london name to you?
Dnt mind dt mr cork
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by ylaa(f): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
amebotweetblog: Very Cute And Fine!
wetin be cute and fine? are they not the same thing? na wa oh!
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by adoniza(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Cute boy!
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by phyllisblaq: 8:12pm On May 26, 2013
Wow.....so cute and is that suppose τ̲̅☺ be a dread or wat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison / Agbani Darego Danjuma Stuns In New Photo / Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.