Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences (960 Views)

You're Not A True Nigerian If Yøu Dont Code This Pix? / A Nigerian, An American And A German Boarded A Plane / Are U A True Nigerian?do U Enjoy Laughing? Then Dont Be Told,its Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by ademocrat(m): 4:42am On Mar 30, 2008
'na me ask the question',has proved me as a Nigerian
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 4:51am On Mar 30, 2008
I beg make i hear word! angry
Democrat is a political party in the United State.
How come that is your ID on here?. . , . .that has disproved you of being a Nigerian. . . cool
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 4:56am On Mar 30, 2008
I have sufficient proof that this "Sly" of a person is a Ghanian and not Nigerian. angry angry angry angry angry

As for me,
I love Nigeria with all my heart cheesy and. . . . . .
I don't really like Nigerian men and their attitudes smiley. I think that proves that I'm Nigerian by all standards grin
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 5:03am On Mar 30, 2008
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghawhat?? angry sad
I'd rather be a NAZI that to be a Ghanaian cool

Dont mind this Danity. . .

She is just jealous because She's a (Mixed lady from) Afghanistan and Japan. . . cheesy
So she's half Afghan/Japanese cool
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 5:05am On Mar 30, 2008
Sly - do you want me to dig up that post? tongue

This guy is in fact not Ghanian. I was trying to cover up
He's half-somalian and half-liberian.
Now he's trying to claim Naija.
Do you not hate Naija? Answer me.
Till today he can't talk about his secondary school because "it's too bad for us to see"

I am a proper naija girl - head to toe, not that you'd know though tongue
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 5:13am On Mar 30, 2008
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Half what and what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??
It would be better for me to have fell from heaven that to claim such places!!

Don't worry. . .we condone afghan/japan on this forum!!
Its not something to be worried about!!!! tongue

By the way: Please could you let me know what Chin Chan Chin CHin Chung hingin means in english? cheesy
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 5:15am On Mar 30, 2008
You're in denial!

P.S. - You know your Chinese/Iraqi wifey can decode that. Naija girls like me know that chin chin is a pastry! Another proof that i'm Nigerian
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 5:19am On Mar 30, 2008
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Why r u lying?? ??
Just because i listed chin chin on stillwater's thread. . . .
U are here to say im denying what i taught you? angry angry tongue

Pls im still waiting?? what is the meaning of Chin hua guo? cheesy
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 5:26am On Mar 30, 2008
I have no reason to lie.
Are you a Nigerian? - No
Can you prove that you're one - NO
Do you speak a Nigerian language - NO
Do you wish you were a Nigerian - YES
Do we want you to be a Nigerian - NO
So what does Sly do? He acted like his name and became very sly and joined NL.
Is this TRUE - Yes I have proof.

Sly - it means Sly secretly loves his country - China.
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 5:35am On Mar 30, 2008
Mogbe!!!!!
Who is from china?? ?? Just because i exposed you? angry tongue

OK then put up ur proves here and let us see and maybe at the end
We might be able to distinguish between who is a Nigerian and who is not!! which would be u! tongue

First u said i was from Somalia. . .Now u said China. . cheesy
China ko. . . . Chingy Ni. . . cheesy
Don't push it otherwise i'ma expose more of you!!! cool
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 5:39am On Mar 30, 2008
My face alone proves I'm Nigerian.
I'm not just going to give NL the privilege of seeing danity's face free of charge.
You know you're from everywhere else but Nigeria.
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 5:43am On Mar 30, 2008
But i am not ''Nairaland''
I am ess ell. . . . cool

Only that i am just allergic to Japanese albinos. . . cheesy
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 5:44am On Mar 30, 2008
Well let's make a trade.
Sly tells his "Nigerian" secondary school story tongue
and then Danity shows part of her face to only ess ell.
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 5:52am On Mar 30, 2008
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . *sighs* Ladiesss!! smiley
Lemme think about it. . . .But u ought to know how Nairaland is. . .

Some People on here are tend to talk about what's been said to denigrate one's decency sooner or later!! cool
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 5:57am On Mar 30, 2008
Alrighty then. If only NL had a private chatroom sad
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2008
True!! embarassed sad tongue
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 6:02am On Mar 30, 2008
I'll get you to tell me somehow - that's a promise. grin
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 6:08am On Mar 30, 2008
Huh?
Someone had given u a Jazz or what? tongue
They don't work on me . . , cool
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 6:09am On Mar 30, 2008
I have more than jazz - I have DETERMINATION!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2008
Determi[b]nation[/b] ko Determine[b]City[/b] ni cheesy grin

Lets see where your determination would get you. . .
If i eventually tell you. . .thats means you are. . smiley
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2008
You're gradually pushing me towards the last option I might just consider - YIM
I have to get it out of you.
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2008
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!
U sure u dont want to have a consistent nightmarish night? smiley
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2008
No. It' not nightmarish. I want to know. I'll add you later today. When I do - spill it!
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by TheSly: 6:50am On Mar 30, 2008
Whatever rocks ur boat sis!!! cool
I am just showing sum concern!! smiley
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by danity: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2008
I know - i'm cool bro! and you better accept it! cheesy
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by chibaby5(f): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2008
i think this thread should b changed 2 sly n danity's differences grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by sunej(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2008
I hate police and Nepa. I love NBF
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by spenchuks(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2008
its proven already grin grin grin
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by beemex(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2008
To Prove that i am a Nigerian?

ANSWER: ''HOW MUCH U GO PAY?''
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by bastrin(f): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2008
Anybody that can beat this shld meet me for his reward.

I slap Nigeria with all my muscle
25kobo ruler n pencil
To sever Nigeria is not by force
to defend her penalty
with all my hono n pwr
so help me pawpaw.

If you r a true son of d soil beat dis. angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by sunej(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2008
beemex:

To Prove that i am a Nigerian?

ANSWER: ''HOW MUCH You GO PAY?''
You are indeed a Nigeri ;Dan. Ole!
Re: Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences by clemcykul(f): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2008
up NEPA!

(1) (Reply)

Really Hilarious : The Six Affairs / Mum And Her Daughter / Post Your Funny Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.