Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Photos: Another Nigerian Girl Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Another Nigerian Girl Raped (10711 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / 4-year-old Girl Raped To Death By 40-year- Old Man In Bayelsa / Graphic Photos: Another Young Man (allegedly) Killed By Police In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Another Nigerian Girl Raped by trendystuf(f): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2013
There's a new gang rape video in circulation and this is the face of one of the rapists. The video shows the wailing victim pleading with the rapist. Instead, they play deaf ears. Raped her, filmed her and mocked her. I hope some one will be able to identify the "ANIMAL" in these photos and bring him to justice.

Here is a transcript from the video:
Victim: Ejoo (Please)
The Rapist: [Talking to his accomplices] – Ma a ya mi mo (Don’t take my pictures anymore)

Victim: Aye mi ti baje (My future is finished)… crying and screaming…

Accomplice 1: Saying something incoherent… (I am not taking the pictures)…

Victim: Continues screaming…
Accomplice 1: ‘Paddy’ mi catwalk (My friend is cat-walking)

Victim: Crying… Ejo eye ya mi (Please, stop taking my pictures)
Accomplice 1: Se mo ya e ni? (Am I taking your pictures?)

Victim: Crying and screaming… (My life is finished).

Accomplice 2: Kai kai (Stop, stop).

The Rapist: Why you dey…?

Accomplice 2: [Interrupts]…Did I say he should not record it?

Accomplice 1: I am not recording it nau (Swears).

Guys: Incoherent arguments…

Victim: Continues to cry, wearing her clothes…

Help stop RAPE!

Source:http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/photos-nigerian-girl-raped-again.html

Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Girl Raped by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2013
Disgusting
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Girl Raped by Walexz02(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2013
Oga o!!!!
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Girl Raped by sylve11: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Degraded fellows! sad cool
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Girl Raped by Daliano(m): 3:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Ejo oooo....That language sounds familiar.

Na dem.Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Girl Raped by Nairadean(m): 4:15am On Aug 26, 2015
May God save our ladies and protect them all time, westernization In ladies dressing(dressing half naked on the street) is one of the causes that attracts those wicked set of humans.
Re: Photos: Another Nigerian Girl Raped by Nairadean(m): 4:15am On Aug 26, 2015
May God save our ladies and protect them all time, westernization In ladies dressing(dressing half naked on the street) is one of the causes that attracts those wicked set of humans. #thealmightyknowsbest

(1) (Reply)

Top Online 419 Country Ranking For 2011 / Police Kill Two MASSOB Members In Onitsha / EFCC Arrests 8 For Producing, Selling Adulterated Fertilizer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.